Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 25 An Apology......

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Chapter 25 An Apology...... Reply with quote

This is difficult to say so i'll say it....i guess i screwed up big time with Chapter 25.....

Crying or Very sad

I shall begin by explaining the Zargozians ending....

To some it was ..."Oh we skipped a lot there!!!!"

Yeah... thats very true, so much that it would have been a story by itself, i had hoped to integrate the story lines better but my planning was bad.

I turned instead my sights on trying to get back to the clone saga, i put too much detail and time into the Zargs. Now in retro i see that and that was my undoing. It lead to a more complex story line and well...got out of hand.

To finish it off would have been a greater effort than i was willing to put forth. Not that i don't like the Zargozians, its just that 25 chapters of this story for me was enough.

I really couldn't leave it where i thought was incomplete. So i travelled into the future a bit to show, where and what happened to Afain...if not it probably might not have ended at all....leaving that wide open for speculation and you as the reader scratching your head. I was do to me having thoughts at the time of not returning to the Zargozians .... ever ... to not give you a glimspe of what happened was really unfair of me plus not good writing. (Dave warned me about this...did i listen..noooooo)

So we have the condensed version there of what might have been another story. Which i hadn't even given a thought of writing...... Rolling Eyes

As for the Mother plot line,....yes there is another Mother out there, that was more in line for a story i was writing......WAS ....being the word. I had about 8 pages of it written ..then my hard drive crashed and well it went poofy......Sad
And so did my interest...maybe someday i will do it but not anytime soon.....it just at the moment makes me mad ( i was stupid and i'm angry at myself for not having the sense to back it up) Sorry you have to suffer for my mistakes in life..... Sad

The last obstacle was one of the plots of the above story, Mother now separated from Alison, obviously grown and holding Endoras sister/the apparent one who died...hmmm how did that happen?

I know... i know not a great place to leave what might be the end of S3, sorry.....if this bothers everyone a lot i'll do an epilog sort of explaining how she got there, it wouldnt contain any parts of the Zarg's/Mother story but it would clear that issue up for folks.....

Again i didn't mean to leave you guys all in quandry....my fault.....bad writer me...

My 2 1/2 cents...

Cheetaur
Arrow [/b]

Avatar: Sheeri artwork by Chris Morrison (c) Chris Morrison

Last edited by mfwhite on Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kathmandu
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't worry about it too much, it is still a good story. You worry too much.

Snicker.... I hate to say I told you so but...

Sculptor, artist and writer.

Be sure to read my stories
http://www.cableone.net/kathmandu/
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on Cheets no need to feel down, hell you have a lot to be proud of with this story and the others. You had us on the edge of our seats you made us laugh, cry, you stirred our anger and our compassion and at the end of each chapter you left us wanting more, and I guess that’s pretty much the problem. I think for myself at least (and probably many others) while wanting to see how things turned out some part didn't want the story to end. things are kind of wrapped up now and it's time to say goodbye to the furs we've come to love. So it was hopeful thinking on my part that I saw openings for a whole new series of stories with the same crew when I read ch. 25 I certainly didn't mean to sound like I was dissatisfied with it and I want you to understand that I never thought the whole story was anything other then absolutely wonderful, outstanding work on this and the other stories they were a pleasure to read.

Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. The mark of a well written story, in my mind, is when you get the readers saying, "BUt now it's OVER!"

Which is what you have, Cheets.

mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: MEEZ AGIN Reply with quote

Laughing

ok meez in a better frame of mind now........Smile

Quote:
I certainly didn't mean to sound like I was dissatisfied with it and I want you to understand that I never thought the whole story was anything other then absolutely wonderful, outstanding work

Hey Styx.....I understand that......never thought really any different. I just went back and felt well, i had done a rotten job of really finishing it, still do not as badly as before but i still felt i guess i could of added a few chapters to conclude the cliff hanger i guess.

In that light I will endevor to do so. Wink

For some other news I am, and have a couple of pages in the bag of a follow up to S3

YES your ears don't betray you ....a follow up..... its temp title is Home coming.

It takes place 6 years after S3 so we get a glimpse of what is happening to our little troup of characters at this time of there lives.

Smile

Hope that raises some hopes for yah.....Smile

Cheetaur
[/b]

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES........ME SO HAAAAPPEEEEEEEE!

mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: A satisfied Customer..... Reply with quote

Hmmmm me thinks i made Styx happy...... Wink

Good stuff......

Cheetaur

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cheetaur All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: