Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DragonBall F

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 11:33 am    Post subject: DragonBall F Reply with quote

Okay, I'm always complaining that nofur says something about my story DragonBall F but recent events suggested that nobody knows that it's out.

Well, it is. You can find the first three chapters on Maxx's site in the writings section.

Just one note. Out of a mood I decided to post this story un-edited. So this story shows you how good my Eglish really is. I hope you enjoy it anyway.

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Waoh Ty , you need to put flashing lights and arrows on this one , I just got done going thru it , all you other furs need to see it , it's on Maxx's net site, Go! go now, Say! where can I get a Dreadnaught, sounds like somthing neat to have around the den Razz
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TVDAVE wrote:
Smile Waoh Ty , you need to put flashing lights and arrows on this one , I just got done going thru it , all you other furs need to see it , it's on Maxx's net site, Go! go now, Say! where can I get a Dreadnaught, sounds like somthing neat to have around the den Razz

Thanks for the praising.

To answer your question, to get a Dreadnough you need a Naval Shipyard Wink

That part is a piece reality, taken from one of the online Red Alert 2 games Maxx and I are doing from time to time. A Dreadnought is a really big Soviet ship. On level three its long range missiles are making some really strong explosion and I once manage to put an entire fleet on level 3. Maxx was... impressed Very Happy

Last edited by Tygon on Sun Jun 02, 2002 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bearion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 11:58 pm    Post subject: Dradonball F Reply with quote

I had read it some time ago, and enjoyed it. An editor may have caught one or two small grammer errors, but overall it's good.

Are you going to continue it? (Please? Smile )
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Dragonball F Reply with quote

Bearion wrote:
I had read it some time ago, and enjoyed it. An editor may have caught one or two small grammer errors, but overall it's good.

Are you going to continue it? (Please? Smile )

Well, I'm sure that there are a lot of errors in there which an editor would have spotted but I was on the search for new editors for my stories as it went online and didn't want to bother getting another one for DBF. And besides, I was curious how the reader would react to my unedited English Smile

And to answer you question, I'm indeed going to continue it. I just can't say how soon. I started DBF because I needed some time off from my other stories and didn't intend to post it at all at first. That's why it's on a rather low position on my priority list.

However, there are great things planned for Victoria, Tygon and Maxx (or should I say 18, Trunks and Gohan? Wink)

elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tygon wrote:
Thanks for the praising.

To answer your question, to get a Dreadnough you need a Naval Shipyard Wink

That part is a piece reality, taken from one of the online Red Alert 2 games Maxx and I are doing from time to time. A Dreadnought is a really big Soviet ship. On level three its long range missiles are making some really strong explosion and I once manage to put an entire fleet on level 3. Maxx was... impressed Very Happy

DBF sure is a great project, Tygon hit it off again with his writings, i donīt honestly know where he gets his inspiration, but i am astounded every time i click on his links, his stories are just plain great. Keep at it T! WOOT!!

About RA2... heīs a great commander, inclined to naval wars, me? well, i just like storming the front with lots of tanks and infantry Smile i love the sound of a virtual battle Smile

BTW, i just signed the contract with the ISDN guys, my new line should be here in 2 or 3 weekends, cool eh? Very Happy

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxx wrote:

DBF sure is a great project, Tygon hit it off again with his writings, i donīt honestly know where he gets his inspiration, but i am astounded every time i click on his links, his stories are just plain great. Keep at it T! WOOT!!

Thanks Maxx. Well, getting inspiration for DBF wasn't very hard. The Anime gave the ideas for the characters and Identity Crisis and Otherworlds the idea for the plot. And aside that, you helped me so much with it, you should be listed as co-author Smile

Maxx wrote:

About RA2... heīs a great commander, inclined to naval wars, me? well, i just like storming the front with lots of tanks and infantry Smile i love the sound of a virtual battle Smile

Nah, I'm not that good. Every single time we played agains each other you've beated me Smile

But I think when we're woking together there isn't anything that could possibly stop us Very Happy

Maxx wrote:

BTW, i just signed the contract with the ISDN guys, my new line should be here in 2 or 3 weekends, cool eh? Very Happy

Great! Online gaming without an end! Very Happy

Pflarrian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tygon wrote:
Maxx wrote:

Nah, I'm not that good. Every single time we played agains each other you've beated me Smile

But I think when we're woking together there isn't anything that could possibly stop us Very Happy

Maxx wrote:

Great! Online gaming without an end! Very Happy

Does it have to be a naval battle and which game are you using? I could use a challenge...

...after I finish hooking up the DSL (so sometime in August).
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pflarrian wrote:

Does it have to be a naval battle and which game are you using? I could use a challenge...

...after I finish hooking up the DSL (so sometime in August).

Ok, nowadays we have...
-Red Alert 2
-Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge
-Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
-Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
-Quake 2

I HOPE Rolling Eyes that with my new ISDN games will be faster, and a bit longer, due to my actual dial up, i can't spend much time online at home, a bit too expensive Razz

But hey, just give us a couple of weeks, maybe a month if much, aaaaand we can start our own furry gaming community... even if it is a bit soon, welcome Commander PFlarrian. Cool

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, just a short note.

I'm offcially stopping writing Dragonball F for an undefined lenth of time. I have too much other things to do and DBF is the one of my stories that has gotten the fewest response so it's on ice for now and most likely for later too.

I apologize to anybody who has read it and would like to see it continued.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tygon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: