Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

two new stories in the works
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you friend!!!

np eventhough some have helped me before edits from more than one person may give me new perspectives on how to work around my problems so sure i don't mind the wait. if i can wait for over a year to see new chapters i can wait a week or two for a revision of mine. it is posted here so feel free to download and take your time.

I hope the new chapter comes in soon and do not stress yourself with me without finishin up there first. Smile

Shadu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again i state the file for the first(may be noit so good) revision is posted on the first page second to last post. if anyone *looks around at the empty room* anyone is interested feel free to download read and comment. Very Happy
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Can't Download! Reply with quote

Shadu:

Friend, you'll have to email me a copy of the document, if you want my not-so-professional appraisal. Just contact me through the usual channels.

-Shirh Khan

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Shadu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will do. i will have it on your email soon. for anyone capable of downloading download it and comment. if anyone else wants to have me mail it just step right up and post Mr. Green
Shadu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, since i have this place for me i'm gonna use it when i can. Now i've been held up in my story for a while because i was not sure i knew where i wanted to go with it. i finally found an acceptable ending for it though now i'm only left with how to get to it. now if you can i'd like to get as much help as posible around the chapters. i have to find a way to make connections and relations. the problem is i'm personally not an easy sociable person so i'm null in relationships and im abundant in failed frendships. i'm trying any approach i can get from other stories and stuff but any personall help or detail that you think could be added here or there is usefull. so pls read it. i think i posted the latest updated one here somewhre. if you don't want to download it here then post something here or pm me and i'll send it to you.

thnx to any who help.

Shadu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well since i've been quite for some time now i guess i'll just have to do this. i'm putting my actual story on mental hold while i get the ideas sorted out up here *points to head*. now i seem to be having a bit too much of sifi on me right now so i'm going to just stop the fantasy for a while and go with my sifi mostly furry story. i'll be putting it up for you to have a go at it as soon as i finish plaasting my new ideas on it. if i'm not over taxed it'll be done by sometime next week. again i encurage everyone to read and comment though i gues that some might not think too much of it cause i dont get to many people. now for those who don't like it then tell me too. i cant make it so you like it if i don't know what i'm doing wrong. just let the punche fly dudes hit me hard.

in the words dessert fox from metal gear solid "HURT ME MORE"

Mr. Green

Shadu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm one more thing. if anyone knows or can get in contact with scifer if he doe not see this himself.

Scifer: you once said you'd be glad to do an avatar for me. i asked for a month to get my ind together and ended up taking way more than that. i think i finally have the avatar i would like. it is the main character of this new(or old) story. now if the description given here are not yet conclusive let me know. i'll try to get as detailed a description as posible for you to be able to get a good avatar for me.

well i guess tha's it, see you soon i hope Mr. Green

Danny
Banned From Internets

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better post that there
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Shadu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since this thread is mine i'd like to use it to post the description of my character. i find i designed him thinkin on my own spirit and how i live my life. somehow he represents me in a different way.

no here i am:

name: Shadu Kanifeli
Species: Wolf/feline mix
Species observation: The subject is primarily a wolf though he has feline eyes and paws, the paws having retractable clwas. he also has mixed vocal cords allowing him to use both canine and feline calls and vocal gestures.
Sex: male
Father: unknown
Mother: unknown
Nationality: unknown
Observation: He was granted Naionality in the US Zone though an origin for him has not been estblished.
Eye type and color: feline, light blue / gray
primary fur color: black
secundary color: white
pattern description: The white marks are the resoult of a direct thunderstrike. the entry and exit points (back of the neck , chest) have a white spot, the chest one being much larger than the neck one. there is a white line that goes up from his neck spot to his hair and, though it continues all the way to the nose it is not visible through the hair portion of the head, it comes out from the forehead ending on the nose where three pink lines (center and sides) decorate the nose. the rest of the body is mostly black though some thin white lines can be somewhat visible through different portions of the body.

well this is me! YAY. ok so i leave to the imagination of the public the why's and stuffs of my character. i can only say the character is in essence a representation of my rl self, be that bad or good. Smile

Shadu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i said i would post something and here it is. i added a few things to this and its not really how i'd like it to be. i'll have to serch the web for exercise equipment names and stuff and i'd like it if you could help me there. i'm not to familiar with those names in english nor spanish. so here it is and i hope you enjoy it at least a bit before you find errors. Mr. Green
Shadu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did not know where to post this so i'll doi it here.

due to a financial crisis at home i los my internet conection(slow as it was) so i'm olny up somewhere of an hour a day(sometimes) and i am not able to read the posts or coment on them. if anyone sees this well now ou know why i've been quiet lately.

on a brighter note, the lack of things to do has led me to rewrite the cb2 story. i did not like the way it was writen or where it was going so 'll switch it to something that will hopefully be good enough to get some readers.

Shadu

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEy ya'll im planning again to ask for help with my cb2 story. it was gratly changed in many aspects though. what im looking for right now has alo changed. i only need o know if its good or not. if you want to go to indepth corrections go ahead but what i really want is you should change this or that to make it more interesting or you should take this out. that is all.

those interested in seeing the ne version email me por pm me

emails
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

pls choose any

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Writer's Guild All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: