Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Obligortory "Hi i'm new"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What furry should I be I wonder?
Feline(please post why also)
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Canine(please post why also)
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Other (please post why also)
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

WonderWhatFurryIAm

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Obligortory "Hi i'm new" Reply with quote

Yah.. subject says it all, lol. Anyway I really don't know what furry to classify myself as? I'm working up the courage to ask a friend, Angela out, going steady. She's a kitty furry, mreow! She's also into anime (how we met) and the darker recesses of anime, which is also wickedly awesome ^.^ You know what im talking about... anyway I feel inclined to Canine furrieness, but Just don't know waht I calssify myself as, so I ask you for help and what you think I'd look good as >.< God this is embarrasing I cannot believe im goign through this... ANYWAY:

I'm shy, semi-nervous, but once I commit to something or know what I'm doing im all confidence. Not a body builder, but I'm lean, slender, with ("I hope") a decent smile. I enjoy reading furries stories, and i think I'd like to attend furry conventions, though I never have. Im about 6' 3", cuacasian, with brownish blond hair, hazel eyes, and a good sense of humour. Anyway let me know what you all think, im posting choices with the poll.

Oh and did I say hi?

EDIT: I'll post my pic sometime.... prbly monday?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be whatever you want to be. Don't let others decide for you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WonderWhatFurryIAm

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, true, but i jsut really dont know how to calssify myself. IF thier was a list of what characteristics fit what furry yah I'd be set, but you know, im really leaning toward fox/wolf
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Toric

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a furry is an individual thing. Others might percieve particular characteristics in certain animals... but in the end, it's how you percieve those traits that is important. It's those traits that stand out to you, that you admire, see in your self, or wish to see in yourself, that will make the decision for you.

If you are leaning towards fox/wolf that might be a good indication to you. Figure out why you are leaning towards one or both of them. Find out for yourself what you are. It is you afterall.
WonderWhatFurryIAm

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

god this is so embarrassing >.< dunno why i even posted >.< maybe this was jsut a bad idea...
Guardian Talon

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

“There’s no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people.” -Mr. Grison, South Park.
OK, so that’s not the best saying that I could have posted, but the first part is accurate. (The second part is too but not here)
Unfortunately you are going to have to make this choice (for those of you who do choose) on your own. If we knew more about you we could make suggestions based on a comparison of your personality and animal behavior.
Even after that it’s still your decision.

WonderWhatFurryIAm

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isnt taht spelled Garison?
Mapper

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehe ins't taht spelled That. Laughing yes i meant to do that. Wink we are a fun bunch Greetings and welcome to the forum. As they have said you can only be what you want to be. and you don't have to hold true to one spiecies. You can be a hybrid which is a combo of a few or many. But its up to you to decide. It took me a year to become what I have. So take your time and be what you desire. Wink
The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked. Very Happy

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can pick and choose to be whatever you like to be, even a mixed spieces hybrid... or in My Case- A Generic Carnivore.
Mr. Green <--see the teeth?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Kayngi
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings and well come to our corner. You are the only one who can discover who and what you are. Let it come to you. Be who you feel you are. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me.
Den Mother of PF

I got ART
http://kayngi.deviantart.com/
http://kayngi.sheezyart.com
WonderWhatFurryIAm

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yah, good adice form all of you... hey dos anyone know of a really good Wolf Tail template? bout 36 inches long, good 15 wide... I have the material but no design for it...
Kayngi
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know not but Google is your friend.
Den Mother of PF

I got ART
http://kayngi.deviantart.com/
http://kayngi.sheezyart.com
foxboy

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to PlanetFurry! I am Darky, and I am pleased to meet you, a fellow fur that has joined the ever growing ranks of PF! Enjoy yourself, and be what you want be! Tah-Tah!

Long live the Fox!
Katra

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the funhouse. Watch out for Skunkfox.

As far as which furry you are; only you can decide that. (And furs do change species; so it's not like you're setting anything in concrete ...)

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katra wrote:
Welcome to the funhouse. Watch out for Skunkfox.

As far as which furry you are; only you can decide that. (And furs do change species; so it's not like you're setting anything in concrete ...)

Funny, I have not changed my fursonia since.... ever(?)
At least with being a generic carnivore, you can legally ask other to show you their nutritional labels... I meant ID cards... Mr. Green

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: