Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sabrinas dead, noooooooo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pecan Camari

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it's official? There IS gonna be one? Wink

Ah man, my mom almost sent me to the docter, cause she thought I was developing depression. Nope, Twas your story that made me blubber. When it's updated, I'll be there ASAP.

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pecan Camari wrote:

Absolutely! And then some.

Quote:
Ah man, my mom almost sent me to the doctor, cause she thought I was developing depression. Nope, Twas your story that made me blubber. When it's updated, I'll be there ASAP.

Awesome! Still, you may want to at least get a checkup Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pecan Camari wrote:

Ah man, my mom almost sent me to the docter, cause she thought I was developing depression. Nope, Twas your story that made me blubber. When it's updated, I'll be there ASAP.

I had thought Chris had turned to the dark side after reading ch 6 I was in a sad funk for a week after.

Last edited by Styx on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
otis411

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of readers have been touched by ch6. Very sad. Crying or Very sad
Looking forward to ch14 though Very Happy

Elevators are a way to get up and down. Especially at speeds of at least 1600 Feet/Minute (8m/s)
Steven09

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was very difficult to hold back my tears when I first read chapter 6 and it's variations Crying or Very sad

At least we can keep in mind that when the story finishes, it will never happen.

~J.S.F.
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steven09 wrote:
It was very difficult to hold back my tears when I first read chapter 6 and it's variations Crying or Very sad

At least we can keep in mind that when the story finishes, it will never happen.

... can you?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Slaps bat into paw*

Yes, yes we can Twisted Evil

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Styx wrote:
*Slaps bat into paw*

Always in motion is the future. And I'm not God ... I'm pretty sure ... at least I don't think I am ...
Frazikar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generational writing always looks at the passing of the torch...
Alexi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Styx wrote:
*Slaps bat into paw*

Styx, Styx, Styx. When are you going to learn. (Takes away bat and hands back a hickory axe handle) Proper tool for the proper job. The flat side give you that nice solid baseball bat connection for those large scale blunt trauma while the narrow side opens up a whole new world of high accuracy breaks and fractures with half the energy exerted (Thus allowing more hits per minute) by taking all of your kinetic energy and placing on a thinner surface area.

Seriously. A Louisville Slugger is a quality tool and shows that you care enough to be professional. But this case calls for utilization of versatile "motivation" methods and thus a versatile tool is required.

A little forethought goes a long way. Personally, I'm home in a few days and plan on seeing Chris sometime during my down time. I have 100mph tape, a tire iron and several "single use" glass bottles of Tabasco sauce from MRE's. I have some ideas...

Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Styx wrote:
*Slaps bat into paw*

Always in motion is the future. And I'm not God ... I'm pretty sure ... at least I don't think I am ...

Great, now Chris thinks he's God with Alzheimer's. Twisted Evil

Anyway, Chris, glad to see this side of the story hasn't been abandoned. Still seems like a lot of it left to tell.

TM

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
otis411

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kind of excited and quite anxious about chapter 14. Let's all hope that's it's a happy chapter Smile Wink

Elevators are a way to get up and down. Especially at speeds of at least 1600 Feet/Minute (8m/s)
otis411

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh, I got stuck in two elevators this week! D8

It seems to happen when something that's in Tabitha the story chapter 6 (e.g. The elevator gets stuck on floor 11 (January 11) for one minute on elevator #2 (2011), the zero means the elevator is not moving anywhere.

The other one I got stuck on was at an address #5170 (5+1+7+0=13 the 13 chapters of TtS or 51+7=58 highway 58!!!!!) for half a minute. There are 3 floors in that building 3+3+0=6 Chapter 6. I know you may find this bizzare but that's when these things seem to happen when something that's in Tabitha the Story chapter 6 is nearby or after looking at one of the Variations of a theme, chapter 6 and the artwork for it. Wow, I am shocked.

Okay this is even more freaky! It seems that I mostly get stuck on elevators that are manufactured by Dover/Turnbull. We all know that Tabitha starts with a T. Turnbull starts with a T and T is the 20th letter of the alphabet. 20 + 11 (floor 11 is where I got stuck recently on #2) and put those numbers together. What do you get? 2011!!! I can't believe that this is happening!!!!! Oooooooooooooooo!!!! X3

I know this might be off topic. It's freaky though.

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

otis411 wrote:

I think it's scary when a guy named Otis gets stuck in an elevator.
Anyone else see the irony here? Cool

Quote:
It seems to happen when something that's in Tabitha the story chapter 6 (e.g. The elevator gets stuck on floor 11 (January 11) for one minute on elevator #2 (2011), the zero means the elevator is not moving anywhere.

The other one I got stuck on was at an address #5170 (5+1+7+0=13 the 13 chapters of TtS or 51+7=58 highway 58!!!!!) for half a minute. There are 3 floors in that building 3+3+0=6 Chapter 6. I know you may find this bizarre but that's when these things seem to happen when something that's in Tabitha the Story chapter 6 is nearby or after looking at one of the Variations of a theme, chapter 6 and the artwork for it. Wow, I am shocked.

And yes, that is freaky!

Quote:
Okay this is even more freaky! It seems that I mostly get stuck on elevators that are manufactured by Dover/Turnbull. We all know that Tabitha starts with a T. Turnbull starts with a T and T is the 20th letter of the alphabet. 20 + 11 (floor 11 is where I got stuck recently on #2) and put those numbers together. What do you get? 2011!!! I can't believe that this is happening!!!!! Oooooooooooooooo!!!! X3

My influence, my tentacles, are reaching far and wide!

Quote:

Nah, I don't think it's that off-topic. Kinda neat, I think ... and flattering, feels pretty good to know the Story's keepin' with you like that! Smile
otis411

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
otis411 wrote:

I think it's scary when a guy named Otis gets stuck in an elevator.
Anyone else see the irony here? Cool

Quote:

The other one I got stuck on was at an address #5170 (5+1+7+0=13 the 13 chapters of TtS or 51+7=58 highway 58!!!!!) for half a minute. There are 3 floors in that building 3+3+0=6 Chapter 6. I know you may find this bizarre but that's when these things seem to happen when something that's in Tabitha the Story chapter 6 is nearby or after looking at one of the Variations of a theme, chapter 6 and the artwork for it. Wow, I am shocked.

And yes, that is freaky!

Quote:

My influence, my tentacles, are reaching far and wide!

Quote:

Nah, I don't think it's that off-topic. Kinda neat, I think ... and flattering, feels pretty good to know the Story's keepin' with you like that! Smile

There are soo many things!

One that really freaked me out was almost getting hit by lightning on July 11th, 2009 (Summer version of January 11th). Sabrina dies around 7:30-10:30PM (I don't really remember) and around that time but it was in the morning I almost got hit by lightning! I also have a video to show proof!

The list goes on and on! It's kind of funny though.

Now if the elevators at the Grove City Medical Centre are Dover with Impulse Fixtures (square) and are "death-traps"! Then wow!!!!! Surprised Shocked

Thanks for the compliment by the way! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: