Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sabrinas dead, noooooooo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leonato

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh I ain't goin nowheres =~.^=

And a part of me is slightly curious (feline affliction) how many furs will notice the impending date on their own... not curious enough not to mention it to several, but... meh... I wonder...

After a discussion with Cirrel, pertaining to 'Time Enough for Love', the exact location he described, the exact intersection, can be found at 41.13967,-80.029049

And also according to that story, the time would have been 16:15, or very close there to... when the actual wreck occurred. Its truly stunning how quickly loved ones can be taken from us, how quickly life can be gone. So *raises a glass* to Sabrina, that her story may cause us to never forget, never take for granted, those we love!

PF's resident Lynx/Domestic Reader/DJ,
Leonato

Alexi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shall quietly recite the prayer for the dead and light a candle of mourning. I also have a small glass from which i will have a toast to a life well lived and well loved.

I wonder if Eric will as well as I know he does keep track of both fics?

Steven09

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still can't believe how quickly the date's coming up...

2011 sounded like a far off year, but now...

Sad

~J.S.F.
Tommy Fox Stone
Post Master

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leonato wrote:
Ohh I ain't goin nowheres =~.^=
Its truly stunning how quickly loved ones can be taken from us, how quickly life can be gone. So *raises a glass* to Sabrina, that her story may cause us to never forget, never take for granted, those we love!

PF's resident Lynx/Domestic Reader/DJ,
Leonato

Thats so very true Leo, its hard too believe its been twenty years senes the accident, not a day goes by that I don't think about and I still cry...

I've enjoyed the storys Chris, even when its been painful for me too read them...

Doctor Of PF
CSA.

Frazikar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
2011 sounded like a far off year, but now...

...but so did '1984' when it was out in 1948, or how bout '2001' ('The Sentenal? IIRC) back in...

Writing near future stories is easy in that not much has to be changed, but harder as time will catch up [sooner than one thinks]...
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frazikar wrote:

Writing near future stories is easy in that not much has to be changed, but harder as time will catch up [sooner than one thinks]...

Couldn't have said it better myself! Neutral

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But then it shouldn't matter much when time catches up since the writing is about another reality.
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmigaDragon wrote:
But then it shouldn't matter much when time catches up since the writing is about another reality.

And the reality is that I haven't been writing fast enough. New Year's Resolution kicking in now ...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Alexi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You and me both man. With luck, I'll get the next chapter out by the end of the month. Barring any RL BS.
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi wrote:
You and me both man. With luck, I'll get the next chapter out by the end of the month. Barring any RL BS.

I'd offer to race ya, but the way I'm so easily sidetracked (like now, I'm supposed to be checking service calls and getting ready to leave!) that I'd probably have at least a carton of egg on my face running down the front of my shirt Rolling Eyes
Alexi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Alexi wrote:

I'd offer to race ya, but the way I'm so easily sidetracked (like now, I'm supposed to be checking service calls and getting ready to leave!) that I'd probably have at least a carton of egg on my face running down the front of my shirt Rolling Eyes

You and I tend to suffer from OLS (Oh look, shiney!)

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:
Alexi wrote:

You and I tend to suffer from OLS (Oh look, shiney!)

Oh my gawd, do I ever--HEY! Let's ride bikes!
chance morgan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im new to this board but i love all the stories that both chris and james have giving us in these stories
i have some trouble with some of the stories because of the fact that i have been to too many funerals and have had to say goodbye
thanks to james for the zig zag the story i just got caught up with tab the story and i am about to start sabrina on line the story and i also love all of the other side stories for zzts, solts, and tts as well
thank you for all of the wonderful stories chris and james
Fogel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris, I'm sorry, but I have to say that your story I did not like. As I promised you, the translation of the story in the Russian language there. I was counting the translation will make the other person, but it was enough for five or six chapters. The way he described Sabrina, Amy and Chris from this work I am better I will not repeat, but in the end I had to do the translation yourself. I would not call Chris gentleman. Just for trying raskazat is on your girl pants or not, I'd be able to hit and never communicate with this type.
James ... I think James is lying Zig Zag. Excellent knowledge of the language, the ability to shoot, partner whom he trusts, not the best memories ... It seems to me that the job he was not just sitting at the radio, but also in the physical elimination of those who ... interfered with their homeland. From that and so secretive that he did, the people are very shocked when they find out that you're a murderer
Alexi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fogel: I'm not sure what software you are using for translating but your last post was not understandable. I managed to understand some of it but the majority of your post was lost in translation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: