Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Speculation
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds reasonable but after what Arden had done to them the first round I don't think they would have been in any hurry to take him on again, but then again knowing how mysterious and sneaky Hikaru is he'll write something that noone would have expected, and that's the way I like it. Twisted Evil

I just hope we don't have to wait too long to find out.

Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acually I have something else everyone can speculate on as well. In chapter 49 the angel told Sheila that Arden would not return as the polar bear because it would cause to much trouble and put her, him, and thier friends in danger, but that Arden would come back in a different body that she would have to accept Arden as he was and not for the shell he would have to wear.
My speculation is that he will come back in a form that will be very close to the way Bjorn looked, not identical but close enough that Sheila could have a little bit of difficulty accepting that it's Arden.

Any one care to speculate on this?

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if Lucifer got to pick the alibi....
But if he did, how about this...

It was actually Arden who abducted Sheila and abused her until she managed to escape (perhaps even killing "him"). Evil or Very Mad
Once the real Arden returns, he will have a different identity and Sheila will be the only one who knows that her "new" friend is actually Arden. (Unless they tell some of their good friends.)

Nothing beats messing with somebody's head. Twisted Evil

If not, there is still that last comment by Lucifer...
Probably Arden incuded some provision in his contract that he would not be able to try to hurt Sheila for a year (and a day?)...

hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucifer wrote:
Some day in the future, I'm going to destroy all that you cherish and make your life a living hell, and when that day comes you'll actually be stupid enough to thank me. One year to the day, you'll realize what happened and what you lost. Then and only then will you know something of my loss!

As you can see, Lucifer says that he'll make her life a living hell and she'll thank him for it. One year to the day {after that}, she'll realize what happened and what she'd lost...

That's all I'm going to say on that subject....

I now return to lurker mode where I will giggle in a most evil manner for the duration of the thread. Twisted Evil

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
webkilla

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nameless, you're completely right.

But here be my guess: Arden comes back as one of Sheilas kits... (there was something about her having twins)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aramis Dagaz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darn it, Hikaru! You give us this tasty morsel and now you'll have hoards of hungry furs slavering for Act IV. And I thought that Lucifer and Lakesh were evil and manipulative...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

webkilla wrote:
But here be my guess: Arden comes back as one of Sheilas kits... (there was something about her having twins)

I never even thought about that possibility. But it would be completely twisted to do that, *stops and thinks about who the author is* which is why that makes complete sense.

Come on Hikaru, how about throwing us a bone here?

As unlikely as that is to happen I can still hope.
And if not I can go crazy. #Sniper

hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody who's been in the story and gotten geeked will come back as one of Arden's kits. Perriod. The kits will be their own people.

Here are the facts:

1) Fish has yet to complete his duty. (I'll give away that one.)
2) Arden will return as something OTHER than an otter. ^_-
3) Hecate, Lakash, Nanuk, Lucifer and the angel will all be seen again.
4) The Metatron may be seen again, though I doubt it.
5) I have plans for bringing Tigger back, but that's a maybe.

There you go. Is that enough of a bone?

Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOF! What a big juicy bone.
Hikaru you have succeeded in making my head spin again. :scrambleup:

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay how about this at the start of ACT IV Arden wakes up in the hospital only to find that he was struck by lightening and has been in a coma for the last several months and the whole thing was a dream Shocked

*Dives head first out of the thread to avoid the heavy objects that have miraculously taken flight*

Hortmage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the talk about Arden coming back in a different form, which Sheila would have to accept, got me thinking. (OH NO!!!) Shocked

What if Arden comes back as Ardeena?

Arden has already spent time as a female. What if, for some reason (which I can't begin to fathom), Arden returns as a female. His shape and appearance would definitely be changed, and it would be a change that Sheila would HAVE to accept and get used to.

I know Sheila works in a p0rn studio, and has probably done some femme-on-femme work, but could she tolerate a life-long relationship that way? Would this, in fact, touch on the recent craziness in the US about gay marriages?

Moving on...

I can't begin to contemplate what Sheila's alibi will be. The chopped hair, the poorly healed wounds? I got the impression from the way Lucifer was assigning wounds that there were numerous broken bones involved, not all of them well-healed or set properly. I'm thinking broken wrist and ribs, among other contusions. Could this be from an accident from when she disappeared (kidnapped or otherwise)? Or from 9 months of torture?

And is there an explanation for her pregnancy? Although she got knocked up in chapter 1, shortly before they left the furry earth, she didn't know about it until after she left. Which means nobody back on earth knows she left pregnant. Will her kits be considered love children from Bjorn or Arden, or will it be assumed that she was raped by her captors (if any)?

I hope I'm not reading way too much into things.

Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that her alibi would probably have allowed for the fact that she was already pregnant so the question of child by rape is probably already out the window. But then again we'll have to wait and see.
Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Styx wrote:
Okay how about this at the start of ACT IV Arden wakes up in the hospital only to find that he was struck by lightening and has been in a coma for the last several months and the whole thing was a dream Shocked

*Dives head first out of the thread to avoid the heavy objects that have miraculously taken flight*

Good posibility but what reality did he get hit by lightning in, the reality he started out in our the one where he met Sheila, Zig Zag, and all the others.

Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My theory, lucifer brings back arden a year from today after arden has done something for lucifers as part of a bargain. Some say having a significant other is a living hell.

As to what Arden comes back as that I have no idea

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry_Hound wrote:
Styx wrote:

Good posibility but what reality did he get hit by lightning in, the reality he started out in our the one where he met Sheila, Zig Zag, and all the others.

Actually, there was a flash of lightening and when Zig Zag & Sheila could see again, they saw Arden kneeling in the road. He didn't actually get hit, it was more of a "flashy entrance." *laughs*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Identity Crisis All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: