Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From the Depths...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 2:18 am    Post subject: Working for a living..... Reply with quote

Okay- another chapter has been posted.
Chapter 35- Back to Work, is now up and ready for your reading pleasure.

Let me know what ya think, and what ya speculate! Smile

-Shirh Khan

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khan is being just a little cruel with Beka. The latest comments in some previous chapter pointed in this direction, but I'm very glad for her. Laughing

Carmen and Izzy seem to be close to the breaking point as well. Something will have to happen. Soon. Shocked

The affair with the frat party seems to be turning into something very serious. Evil or Very Mad

Is that a cameo for Pat the Fox ? Shocked Surprised

Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good that beka is being given more responsibility. It probably will help take her mind off other things and feel alot more useful.

It's good Carmen has finally come to her senses and decided to confide in someone ele. Hopefully between her and Diana tehy can figure something out.

Lupe needed that bit of clarity brought upon by Dr. Kahn. I don't think in her state that she would have dicovered them so quickly, but hopefully she will make the right choice.

The frat party is sure turning out to be quite a dilemma. Here we got to see a darker side to some colleges. I'm pretty sure that there are going to be bitter feelings towards the clinic that ratted out there party, even thugh it was with good intentions.

Izzy seems to be in quite a battle with herself. She is beginning to get a little more confident which is causing greater conflict within. ALthough, the amount of people who have a thing for Dr. Kahn is steadily growing which could lead to quite a large conflict in the clinic.

now onto my last segment (With my cameo! *YIP!*)

It should be interesting to see what the people of the clinic think of such a young girl staying with Dr. Kahn. Also will it be possible for them to find her a suitable home?

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent chapter as always, sir.

One thing came to mind in all of this...Just how in the world will he extricate himself from the amorous desires of all these furs????

Looking kinda sticky (no Blue, back!!! back I say!!!) for our fine doctor, regardless of how he prevents his emotions from rising.

Poor Carmen...I hope she gets her man, and without too much of a fight.

All in all, sir, a fine chapter indeed.

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fishburne wrote:

One thing came to mind in all of this...Just how in the world will he extricate himself from the amorous desires of all these furs????

Looking kinda sticky (no Blue, back!!! back I say!!!) for our fine doctor, regardless of how he prevents his emotions from rising.

Hmmm, maybe Kinsfire could write the episode where Khan and some of the femmes finally break down. Shocked Rolling Eyes
Why Kinsfire? Those who have read his stories on KAB (especially Fossbinder) should know. Razz Wink

Galadrion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Why Kinsfire? Those who have read his stories on KAB (especially Fossbinder) should know. Razz Wink

Heh. Seems to me SK's already gone beyond Fossbinder, and is coming up on a "Destiny's Children" population. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galadrion wrote:
Heh. Seems to me SK's already gone beyond Fossbinder, and is coming up on a "Destiny's Children" population. Wink

Then you have not read the latest chapters... Shocked Rolling Eyes Shocked

Galadrion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see what you mean, and stand corrected. At the time of my post, I wasn't aware of the two most recent installments. Been busy over this last week, doncha know. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galadrion wrote:
I see what you mean, and stand corrected. At the time of my post, I wasn't aware of the two most recent installments. Been busy over this last week, doncha know. Wink

Wow. I hadn't known about Kinsfire's latest posts, either. No, I don't think there'll be siblings, parents, or others in my story-- not this one, at any rate *lol*

And someone had asked about Khan's.... predicament- things will be resolved in their own good time. And as for the KAB suggestion-- have you been reading my secret notes book over my shoulder again? Smile Well, now that you've been warned, keep a look out for it- it'll be on his bookshelf sometime in the next three months Smile

-Shirh Khan

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Concolor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I think? What I speculate?

I think the atmosphere in the clinic can be described with one word: BRITTLE.

Carmen is near detonation. Khan himself is sliding down that same slope, and it is getting increasingly difficult for him to hide it. Izzy is going to start breaking things if she doesn't own up to her feelings in some fashion. Simon's a basket case and likely will be for a while.

Everybody's gots problemses, they does.

Nice, tight writing. One can almost (heck, forget 'almost') see the tension in Carmen's face, and the shock on Diana's, the gnawing dispair behind Izzy's eyes, and Khan's disgust with the video.

Beautiful.

whiterabbit
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This calls for a voice of reason, this calls for a hybrid that knows what he is doing, this calls for a psychology intern named Andre!

Okay, maybe not, but a little self-advertising never hurt anyone. Razz

Back in action!

Anyone who calls themselves normal is either a fascist or a liar.
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Howdy Kkan, RL here in Saudi have slowed me down, but I did get to your chapter in Mikes bookshelf, , I think Beka will do good in her new job, , what Im waiting to see, is the fallout of the Frat no holds bard tape, Shocked fun stuff.......

Be good all

Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to the lack of speculation.....

Laughing Nahhh....

Truthfully...
Due IN PART to the Christmas Season, the next chapter of "From the Depths to the Heights" will be delayed up to two weeks from its original posting date.

My Muse is fine- the story is just having one of those "Amazing Expanding" moments... Very Happy

Sorry to disturb ya- carry on with your buiness...... Smile

-Shirh Khan

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read it again.

I did not notice that before, but apparently Izzy and Dr. Beau talked with each other and both admitted to having feelings for Dr. Khan. I wonder where that leads...

And Carmen watching that Frat video together with Dr. Khan. I wonder how much that took out of her.

Now, does Carmen or Izzy know of the other's feeling for Dr. Khan? What if one finds out. Shocked Twisted Evil Laughing

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there's Toni as well.

I wonder what happens if Diana finds out about Izzy as well? What will she do? (Or Beau for that matter, or Beau about Carmen?) ?

A celtic knot designed by M.C.Escher... #Crazy Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> shirh khan All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 23 of 45

Jump to: