Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From the Depths...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Khan, that was great, both chapters , and behing closed doors, all I can say is WOW, I need to find one of the vixens now, will be back later, Wink
Concolor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday night has arrived, HUZZAH!

A very intimate chapter. Soul-baring, to say the least. I wonder what it would take to translate that into reality, hmm? I think Carmen could die happy. Very Happy I can see the pressure building in her to the point that she might very well do something concrete about it. Won't that be a hoot?

Beautiful work, as always.

Thank you!

Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great. Just great.
I have to leave for the weekend, and not only did a new SK chapter get loaded, I have to read this WHILE I am still half awake.

My feelings to be posted shortly.
if I am coherent.

OK, day two after the drive from HELL...Hell...hell...ell

Having read the Chapter lovely chapter, I must ask the following question.

Who taught you to write bodice-ripping stories man?

This ain't even fair to the rest of us amatuers.

and then I read Chapter 32 (BCD edition).

Shocked uhhhh...heh heh...uhhh...

Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll make it quick and clean:

Unfortunate news: my Muse is apparently on vacation, and not here to crack the whip like she normally does. The result: Chapter 33 will be delayed a few days. I expect to have it completed, edited, and posted either on or before Wednesday, Oct. 30/2002.

*sigh*
Now, back to your regularly scheduled chapter speculation.....

-Shirh Khan

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Wolf Starchaser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 12:48 am    Post subject: Delays, delays... Reply with quote

Take as long as you need, bud. We'll be here when you're done.

Better a little delay than you feeling rushed and burned out.

Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Chris Regan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, Sorry I haven't been around, but my muse has had me chaind to my key board writing a story, she is a slave driver even has her own whip, chair and union card.

Sorry to hear Khan's is on vacation, I think the two of them went to the same school.

I am lean to the by side sexually and I have read both Carmen's Wish (Unsensword verstion) and Moon Light If you haven't read them, as Uncle Cage would say I suggest you do. They are well written, I really enjoyed them Khan.

Crystal Dragon Raccoon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 1:43 pm    Post subject: Return of the Muse Reply with quote

Thank you, Chris, for the praise of my Behind Closed Doors stories; I'm glad you liked them.

My Muse has returned! Very Happy
She came back late Friday night, and immediately lashed me with the cat-o-nine tails, pouring into the crevises of my grey matter the much needed material for chapter 33- including a lot of stuff I hadn't heretofore considered- hence my comment about the Amazing Growing Chapter (TM). I'm about 85% done with it now, and I should be finished with it tonight. Then it'll be off to the editors, and with luck I'll be able to post it by late Monday night!

Okay- back to work I go.
<<Yes, I'd love to put something there where that whip was but not right now! Can't you keep your mind out of the gutter for just a few hours? No, I don't wanna know what you and the other Muses did on your vacation. Wait, you did *what?* Is that possible? and she tasted-- No, stop it! I'm trying to work! <<

-Shirh Khan

Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 11:34 am    Post subject: Better late than never.... Reply with quote

And here it is, finally- chapter 33 is finished!!! (Was finished last night, but I was too tired to post news on that, then.) It's in my editors' paws, and should post later today!

Hope you furs will enjoy this one! Smile

-Shirh Khan

Concolor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are your editors, and who needs bribing/cajoling/threatening? Laughing

We are still WAITING and WAITING and waiting and waiting and .........

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second editor spent last night "spiffying up" his resume for a job fair with what appear, so far, to be good results. Editting efforts tonight were complicated by a friend's need of a friendly ear/shoulder for support.

In any case, the editting is done and the appropriate file has been sent to Shirh Khan for his final cleanup.

Cheers yall,
Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wolf Starchaser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cateagle wrote:
The second editor spent last night "spiffying up" his resume for a job fair with what appear, so far, to be good results.

Good luck! Cool

Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:40 pm    Post subject: Post Time Reply with quote

Well, I'm in the process of posting the story now, even as we speak, so it'll be up for reading within the next hour- certainly before 5pm, here on the East Coast (it's just shy of 4pm, right now, as I type)- so look for it, and enjoy!

P.S.- Concolor- you're one of my pre-readers, but when I don't get the chance to hear from them much, I assume they're too busy, and I don't send out a copy to pre-read unless I know they'll be able to get to it, and PDQ, too! *lol* No harm, though- I'll make sure you get a pre-read of the next chapter.

-Shirh Khan

Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A nice chapter. Its good to see alot of situations unfolding so well.

I think the way simon is coping is better because if he locks it up inside he's going to end up like Dr. Kahn.

The healing has started for Beca and John. He's realizing his wrongs and taking steps to prevent it.

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolf Starchaser wrote:
Cateagle wrote:
The second editor spent last night "spiffying up" his resume for a job fair with what appear, so far, to be good results.

Good luck! Cool

Thanks. The results from the job fair are still to be seen, but check my forum for what has happened elsewhere.

Cateagle

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good Chapter. Smile

The interaction between Simon and Lupe was interesting. For a while I was worried. It would just not feel right if Lupe gave up her relationship with Lita and Jazzy. But it is good that Simon has a shoulder to cry on.

Khan is getting very close to breaking up.
Twisted Evil Just my dirty mind kicking in, but what if he finally broke gown while he is with all the femmes who are interested in him? Shocked
Might have to be posted on KAB, but should be quite a read. Surprised Razz

Good to see Beka's relationship finally going uphill, even if they are still at the bottom. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> shirh khan All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 21 of 45

Jump to: