Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From the Depths...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got a nicely evil mind, Mike! Twisted Evil

But I don't think it is supposed to be Amy for Khan. But then you never know. Back after chapter 30. Khan said that Ami was not attracted to Khan, but such things can of course change.
Somehow I had figured her as the one for Simon.

Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 12:47 am    Post subject: Prophecies and Speculation Reply with quote

*grin*

Well, I'll say this.....

As far as Dr. Reese is concerned, he's not a killer, himself. It doesn't mean he might not find ways to do the deed, if he should want it done, but he's more the time to want to humiliate a fur, to rub their nose in it and make them feel inferior. Pushed hard enough, though..... *shoulder shrug* Keep that thought in mind. Smile

And Ami... will she be a part of Khan's betterment? *grin* or will it be someone else? will it take an act of the Creator? or an act of furry kindness? Will Khan be made whole again? or will he be completely torn asunder? Is love the answer? or is it the question?

Yes. *evil chuckle*

Amari and Sylvia: the offer is still on the table, and as long as your character lives in or within 20 miles of Columbus, Ohio, in the Sabby Universe (and alternate universes can count!! Who's to say what one's other-verse counterpart might be doing?) is eligible for nomination. Oh, and the character has to be alive and of the legal age of consent, as of Dec. 1999. Razz Believe it or not, the final lucky male has *not* been chosen- I can say though, that there are quite a few in the running!

The Christmas part has set some of the next few major and minor story plotlines off-- how many of them can you identify? The first fur to get all of the plotlines that are in the works
(as of the Christmas party)(you don't have to be "dead-on", but definitely have to be close!)(and please give some speculation on where those plotlines will go) will have the pleasure of being the very first (even in front of the editors!!) to see the two chapters which converge those plotlines! Yes, I'm fishing for speculation and further introspection, but work with me! Smile I can promise, you'll know things that no one else will... Smile

Well, enough of my giving away crucial story information.....
Twisted Evil

-Shirh Khan

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Wolf Starchaser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: Prophecies and Speculation Reply with quote

Shirh Khan wrote:

The Christmas part has set some of the next few major and minor story plotlines off-- how many of them can you identify? The first fur to get all of the plotlines that are in the works
(as of the Christmas party)(you don't have to be "dead-on", but definitely have to be close!)(and please give some speculation on where those plotlines will go) will have the pleasure of being the very first (even in front of the editors!!) to see the two chapters which converge those plotlines! Yes, I'm fishing for speculation and further introspection, but work with me! Smile I can promise, you'll know things that no one else will... Smile

-Shirh Khan

Well, let's see...there's so many possibilities...

*Sylvia's dealing with people accepting homosexuality. It happens, girl, and be glad of it. Don't think this is gonna be a major issue, but it'll probably crop up again. Maybe she'll hire on with the clinic?

*DC & Blue. Looks like they're getting rather serious. You go, boys. Wink

*Beka, John and the Doc. This could get messy. John doesn't seem like the sort to take Khan's interference in stride, and most likely harbors some resentment. Hopefully, he'll try, for Beka's sake, but he's (IMHO) walking on a razor's edge, and if he slips... Ick.

*Laurie & Jack: They seem to make a cute couple. The fact that Jack never stopped loving Laurie seems, to me, like a good sign for their future together. I hope they don't let Purist @$$#*|3s wreck a beautiful thing.

*Lupe, Marilita & Jazzy: I hope Lupe doesn't come to regret her decision to get intimate with her lovers so quickly. I doubt she will regret the act in and of itself unless something goes horribly wrong. I'm sure, though, that when her mother finds out about it, we'll be able to hear the screams of horror from orbit.

*Beau & Elijah Khan: I'm sure that kiss surprised a lot of people, not theleast of which being the participants themselves. I get a distinct impression that they both would like to explore the possibilities of that sort of thing...what remains to be seen is if Elijah is willing to let himself love again.

*Jennah & Dr. Khan: Not quite sure what to make of this. I'll withold speculation on this one.

*The Cards: This particular plot device holds literally infinite possibilities...Be careful what you wish for...

*Simon: This poor guy has just been through a truly tragic experience. It's still too soon to expect him to show any signs of recovery. I'm hoping he and Khan will be able to share their experiences, perhaps with a therapist (cough*Beau*cough) and gain strength from one another.

*Izzy: That flare at the Doc kissing Carmen...Jealousy, perhaps? It's apparent that she's felt something for him for a long time now, and he may well feel an attraction to her... which could prove interesting indeed if Khan and Beau start *ahem* experimenting...

*Carmen: I feel sorry for her. She's managed to convincer herself she's not attractive and will not be told oterwise, even when the evidence is quite literally staring her in the face. Hopefully she'll soon learn some self-confidence.

*Amy: I fear to think of what Reese may do once he learns Amy's carrying his child...the suggestions of an earlier post are one fairly morbid possibility.

Well, that's all for now 'cause it's way late and the wolf needs his beauty sleep. Feel free to fill in anything I may have missed.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Complete analysis, WS, can't really add anything.
Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot the developement between Carmen and Diana.

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wolf Starchaser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:12 pm    Post subject: Missed one... Reply with quote

And the STD outbreak at the frat party...
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, then there's always the species purists. I just hope Khan will not wish to have made it an extra-rush job and also mounted the upper half of the blast barriers at the clinic.

There was also the black limousine watching the clinic. Possibly somehow connected with this.

Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 12:59 am    Post subject: The next chapter... Reply with quote

Well, it's here. Chapter 32 of "From the Depths to the Heights" is posted, and awaits your comments.

Also, on my "Behind Closed Doors" page, is the "alternate chapter 32" the more adult version. Please read the "original" first, THEN go to the other one. Smile You'll enjoy them both, that way.

If you haven't heard-- and that's likely, given that I didn't have a plan of how to tell folks about my new yiffy stories page previously-- I will be posting adult versions of some chapters of FDTH and Kitsune (or scenes which weren't included in the main storyline, for reasons of explicitness) into this page. There is one additional story there, for the time being; "Moonlight" is its name, and it tells of Blue and DC's "third date".

Other than that, tha's all the news that I can tell for now. Enjoy!

-Shirh Khan

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shirh Khan wrote:
Well, it's here. Chapter 32 of "From the Depths to the Heights" is posted

Aaaarrrrggghhh !!!

Could you not have posted that a little earlier? Now I'm at work and will have to suffer through the whole day, knowing another chapter is out there. Sad

I know, I should not even be posting here during work hours, but...

I'll go home early, am really glad I got flextime.

Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Carmen, when will she stop putting herself down and just believe in her strengths? Although I do believe it is wise of her not to currently persue a relationship with Dr. Kahn she needs to gain some confidence in her self.

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nicely written, both versions. And especially the fact, that when you read it, it is clear, that this is only happening in her head.

Just got a nice Idea: Twisted Evil Anyfur know how to get a print of this (adult version) into Izzy's paws? That should be most interesting... Twisted Evil

Wolf Starchaser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Just got a nice Idea: Twisted Evil Anyfur know how to get a print of this (adult version) into Izzy's paws? That should be most interesting... Twisted Evil

'Twould not be easy. Carmen probably guards that journal fiercely, and would be completely mortified if anyone saw it, much less someone she worked with.

What I kinda wonder is, if anyone heard her (in the X version, she does make a bit of noise)? The only one likely to hear is Khan, maybe, but he was...involved with something else...yeah... Twisted Evil DC and Blue were also occupied, and in a completely different part of the house, with background music to boot.

Guess we'll see in time.

Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In short order (hopefully I can squeak the time out tonight for it) both the chapters will be posted on the Adult Bookshelf. (I can't do it now because they're not stored on my server - instead, they're on my home computer. If I could telnet into my home machine, then I could work on them now. Razzinfrackin....

Kinsfire

Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Chapter 32 Reply with quote

A bit of clarification:
Very Happy "Carmen's Wish" is a *novelization* (as it were) of what she wrote in her journal. She didn't write her entry in the story format you've read, but I, as the author, "translated" it into a third person format. And yes, she does guard her journal *very* well.

So there. Razz

And as far as anyone else seeing this particular journal entry...... Laughing ...well, I won't spoil it for ya. You'll just have to read and find out.

Tha's all for now.....

-Shirh Khan

Concolor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Shirh Khan wrote:
Well, it's here. Chapter 32 of "From the Depths to the Heights" is posted

Aaaarrrrggghhh !!!

Could you not have posted that a little earlier? Now I'm at work and will have to suffer through the whole day, knowing another chapter is out there. Sad

I know, I should not even be posting here during work hours, but...

I'll go home early, am really glad I got flextime.

Toots for you, Nameless. I didn't find out about it until just now, and I have to leave for Chattanooga in less than an hour. I won't get to read it until SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!!

AAUUUGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> shirh khan All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 20 of 45

Jump to: