Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From the Depths...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolf Starchaser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 1:49 am    Post subject: Include me out... Reply with quote

Sorry, but my my primary furry persona would be lost in any Modern Earth setting, and my Modern Earth fursona has yet to establish a presence in the Sabrinaverse...or anywhere else, for that matter; besides, both are Kinsey Six and would have no real interest in the procedure.

Oh well. More opportunities for everyone else.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Kelly McAllen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, you go away for a little trip and you get so far behind... Ah well just means you get more to read on returning home. Very Happy

Just quick feelings on the happenings in the main story:

On our three room mates; I really feel for Lupes situation and do not envie what she will go through when her family finds out about her living arangment. Her mother doesn't seem to want to hear what Lupe is saying, and wants her to live her own cookie cutter idea of what a good life is.

On Laurie: This is a part of her life we only got hints at till now. Frome the moment she called him I felt the love flowing between them. I am glad they will be togather for Christmas, very happy for them.

On the hot topic of the moment: Well I would have nominated my fersona but he has just met Carmen and his dreams are a little occupied with the lovely wolf fem just now. However I think that they will consider Dr. Kahn. He has made such a presence in the lifes of there furs in such a short time, I feel they will look at him as the ideal male to povide the trates they will like to see in there children.

You really weave a good tale Mr. Kahn. I wish I had the ability to string words togather like you do. To do that and have others wanting to spend a little time each month in your little world, is someing wonderful. Keep up the great story, I'll be waiting for the next installment.

Wolf Starchaser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 10:45 pm    Post subject: Candidate Khan Reply with quote

Kelly McAllen wrote:

{snip}
However I think that they will consider Dr. Kahn. He has made such a presence in the lifes of there furs in such a short time, I feel they will look at him as the ideal male to povide the trates they will like to see in there children.

They may well ask, but I sincerely doubt...no, let me reprhase that. I all but know he won't accept. He's still not over what happened to his wife and child, and the armored shell he's built around his pain and grief is starting to crack. Think of it as several orders of magnitude worse than the emotional baggage James Sheppard had when he first started dating ZZ, both for the severity of the loss (wife and infant child, due to totally preventable circumstances) and the summation of other instances in his past.

The esteemed Dr. Khan is an emotional timebomb, ladies and gentlemen...and the ticking's getting louder.

Last edited by Wolf Starchaser on Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Galadrion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And another aspect to consider: the "traits" in Dr. Khan which are so highly desirable are, for the most part, not heritable ones. Most of the attributes which make him such a compelling and admirable person are based on personality, not genetics. (Yes, I realize he's in excellect health, and there is a genetic angle on that one. But even that one is as much influenced by what he does as who his parents were.) And Amari and Sylvia are quite intelligent enough to realize all of this. More importantly, they're intelligent enough to realize the following:

A male does not need to donate sperm in order to be a father. Should they want the benefits of a father such as the good doctor would make, they "merely" need to raise the children as he would - and I am certain of two things. First, if they choose to raise children this way, they're smart enough to ask the advise of those who have been there. And second, should they ask Dr. Khan his advice, he will be quite willing to offer it - freely, respectfully, and with good will. And should they ask it of him, I am almost certain he would stand as godfather to the children - another way to gain his assistance in the role of "fatherhood".

I don't think that these two will secure his participation as the genetic father of their children - that "solution" feels wrong for the equation, somehow. But I do strongly suspect that they'll ask for - and most likely recieve - his contributions along these other lines. Certainly, should they want them enough to ask, I can't see him refusing totally.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chris Regan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regan you are a sick Raccoon an getting worse as you get older.
I know! I know! you will take that as a complment my dear.

SK could use one of the good guys that are in the story, but I don't think he will.

I would bring in a new gentlefur. Some one with the best characteristic of the other gentlefur, but who shouds it in a cloak of mystery because of the type of work that he does.

I know the girls don't want a male around after the hell they went though. But what about a secert agent type that is gone more than there. Who is always on the move, something like a James Bond Type charater.

Crystal Dragon Raccoon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Chris Regan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to throw your fur in the ring!

Just wait till I get you home, you dirty minded Raccoon!

Crystal Dragon Raccoon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
Galadrion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Cue theme song: "Secret Agent Man"*

Hey, Mike! I didn't know you played the game! You're good...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
beau_wolff

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Regan wrote:
I would bring in a new gentlefur. Some one ... who shouds it in a cloak of mystery because of the type of work that he does.... But what about a secert agent type that is gone more than there. Who is always on the move, something like a James Bond Type charater.

Heh. Well, there's always Jack ...

Twisted Evil
Wolf Starchaser

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beau_wolff wrote:
Heh. Well, there's always Jack ...

Twisted Evil

As if things at the Clinic weren't complicated enough...that would boost the complexity by, at the very least, one or two orders of magnitude.

Sounds like fun. Cool

Chris Regan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Regan don't you make me look like the bad guy here! An I have never skined you. Felt like it!

you needs a real big bib, because you are droling all over yourself look at the Femm's.

I'll throw him and his skin in the ring and good luck to the girl that doesn't get droned by his droil.

Jack maybe, we will have to see what SK comes up with.

Crystal Dragon Raccoon
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 11:57 pm    Post subject: It's Christmas!! Reply with quote

Okay- the long awaited Christmas Party chapter is here!!!

Yes, I think you'll all like it, a *lot*!! A little something for everyone. Very Happy
Also, I've done a bit of revamping of the "FDTH" page of the website- take a look, and tell me what you think of the changes (as *well as* telling me your thoughts about the chapter!!!)

Go read, and enjoy!!!

-Shirh Khan

Wolf Starchaser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 12:24 am    Post subject: Ho, Ho...Woah! Reply with quote

Shocked

Dude. This chapter excels in so many different ways that it defies description. The interaction between all the characters was wonderful, and it seems tonight may be the beginning of several wonderful things...and some perhaps not so nice.

I can only imagine what poor Simon is going through, and I pray I never come to know such sorrow firsthand. I fear it will be a very long time before we see the rabbit smile again.

The scene with John could also turn sour in the future. I hope his efforts to repair things are both earnest and proceeding well. If he backslides and Khan finds out, things could get very messy very fast.

The flood of kisses from the good Doctor were somewhat unexpected, and I think the one from Beau surprised more than a few people. I'd pay good money for a print of a good artist's rendition of that scene...

Lastly...*sigh* Carmen. She refueses to believe she's pretty, that anyone could consider her attractive, even when evidence to the contrary is literally staring her in the face. š@&*ing mass media.

Keep up the good work, Shirh. Can't wait to see what interesting developments you'll throw at us next. Cool

Last edited by Wolf Starchaser on Wed May 07, 2003 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great chapter, I think our friend up there summurized the chapter quite nicely.

It's nice to see that almost everyone is enjoying themselves and not limiting themselves in anyway.

Poor old Dr.Kahn needs to start opening up or he's going to end up a cold rock. I know first hand what that's like. He's either going to solidify or break down if he doesn't open up soon. Both would bring disastrous results.

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you only forgot to write about that, but I'm pretty sure Dr. Khan would have not forgotten to get Carrot- and Celery sticks and Bamboo shoots and similar stuff for his herbivore guests.

Pat The Fox wrote:
I know first hand what that's like.

Is that meant to be taken the way it could be taken? Idea Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Wink

Don't we all love those linked ventilation ducts? Shocked

Nice chapter Exclamation

Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked

WOOT!

And you made me late for work!!! Surprised

But thats ok

VERY INTERESTING OPTIONS YOU HAVE PRESENTED US WITH!!!

Now I have to wait for 32. Crying or Very sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> shirh khan All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 18 of 45

Jump to: