Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"From The Wings" Soundtrack

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 12:02 pm    Post subject: "From The Wings" Soundtrack Reply with quote

This topic disappeared with the last upgrade. Anyway, the inspiration for Chapter 1.1 was the first verse of Chad Brock's "She Said 'Yes' ".

Considering the agreement Lee & Debbye came to in Chapter 3.2 and the normal course of nature, I think Tammy Wynette's hit, "Womanhood" could be a good theme for Debbye. Laughing

In case you're wondering, Womanhood

I'm open to further suggestions.

Thoughtfully,
Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:47 pm    Post subject: Follow Up Reply with quote

I went back into the original message and editted in a link to the lyrics of the Tammy Wynette song.

Any comments?

Cheers,
Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Follow Up Reply with quote

Cateagle wrote:
I went back into the original message and editted in a link to the lyrics of the Tammy Wynette song.

Any comments?

Cheers,
Cateagle

A bit to religious for my tastes but I think it fits VERY well.

I do have one suggestion. I already made it in the last soundtrack topic but I still think it fits: "Little Arrows" by Leapy Lee.

I can'd say why I think it fits and neither where. When I heard the song for the first time I had to think of 'From the Wings'. Maybe it's because of the artist Wink

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting song, BTW. Somehow I didn't expect country.
Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Follow Up Reply with quote

Tygon wrote:
A bit to religious for my tastes but I think it fits VERY well.

Then again, remember that the song is basically from Debbye's POV - and she makes no bones about her religion. She's Christian, and that's the end of the statement.

I think it's an absolutely perfect song to describe her feelings on this matter - her body says "Take me now, sub-creature!", but her morals say, "Not until we're married."

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:43 am    Post subject: "Soundtrack" Page Added to "From The Wings&qu Reply with quote

Yep, I've got it added in to the section for From The Wings now. I've also added a song that seemed appropriate for Chapter 4.2 when Lee, Lyman, and Rava meet Josh; Renegades, Rebels, and Rogues by Tracy Lawerence and originally from the Maverick soundtrack.

Cheers,
Cateagle

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "Soundtrack" page has been updated to include links to the lyrics of the songs. It is strongly recommended that you have a pop-up stopper in place before following those links.

Cheers,
Cateagle

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 4.4 is coming along, despite a rocky road and things heating up at work. It looks like there are going to be several soundtrack items for this portion. For the first part of the dance, I Just Want to Dance With You by George Strait and for the second part of the dance, You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This by Toby Keith. For the period inbetween the dances, Burning Bridges might be appropriate if somefur doesn't get his act together.
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And, for the final scene of 4.3, we have the chorus of Do You Love As Good As You Look by the Bellamy Brothers running through Lee's mind. Fortunately, it stays there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cateagle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: