Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Speculation on Tabitha's Curse.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In the Tabitha Story, Sabrina gets kidnapped at about 2/99 (Aproximate date), between getting fired from her first website designer job and baby sitting the younger Tabitha. This is long before Sabrina had any physical relationship with either RC (in the comic strip) or with Chris (in StOLS).

I don't think that's quit right EF I could swear that I read that Tabitha while trying to convince Sabrina that she was her sister from the future that she knew Sabrina didn't sleep with Chris during her time of the month because her condition made it too painful, but then unless she where trying to get pregnant she'd be staying away from him during that time anyway.

Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The eam never even found traces of it ever being there. The medication that Tab gave Sabrina erased all trces of it and cured her.
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to do a little research before putting up the next post. Twisted Evil

Though the story lines say that Tabitha has one only chance, StOLS suggests otherwise. The timeline in these two stories does not add up.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Styx wrote:
Quote:
In the Tabitha Story, Sabrina gets kidnapped at about 2/99 (Aproximate date), between getting fired from her first website designer job and baby sitting the younger Tabitha. This is long before Sabrina had any physical relationship with either RC (in the comic strip) or with Chris (in StOLS).

I don't think that's quit right EF I could swear that I read that Tabitha while trying to convince Sabrina that she was her sister from the future that she knew Sabrina didn't sleep with Chris during her time of the month because her condition made it too painful, but then unless she where trying to get pregnant she'd be staying away from him during that time anyway.

Styx, A little Biology Lesson:
any female can tell you that during that time, there is a 3 day space in time before their menses(sp?) starts in which they can get pregnant. This time is from the start of Ovulation to when the egg rests on the uterine wall. If its not fertilzed by then, then it gets flushed away with the menstral blood. (This is the time period I'm talking about... a short 3 days)

The problem is when. On average, its about 29 days. But some start sooner then others. Some- later than others. Also the female's health is also called into question- even a slight cold can throw this thing out of whack. Oddly- if she does not have enough body fat (about 7% or less) or too much (we're talking obesity levels here), her cycle can shut down for months and even years.

But just when the egg is ready to be released from the ovary, the hormones kick in and Endometroisis begins. In Sabrina's case... at around that time- things does get painful for her. The pain ends when everything becomes 'normal.'

(I wish some female would come and give her side...)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But my point is it is your contention that Tabitha came back and kidnapped Sabrina before she met Chris, but in trying to convince her that she is who she says she is Tabitha tells Sabrina that she knows that she stays away from Chris during her monthly's in fact she even says that she knows her boyfriends name is Chris so Sabrina had met Chris and was very much involved in the relationship although I don't think he had proposed yet.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Tabitha's 1/2 of the story:
Chapter 8 gives the date of: May 3, 1999
Chapter 9 also states:
Quote:
"Yes Ma'am, this is ZZ Studios but we have no Sabrina Mustelidae working here. Is there anybody else you'd like to speak with?"

From Eric's Swartz's World, the time coincides with: Febuary 1999, the time which Sabrina was fired from as a Webgraphic artist/designer.
It is also at the bottom of the link in March 1999 that Sabrina gets the job interview for ZZ Studios (and gets the job in the following month in April).

These two events coincide together, with further proof later on in the Chapter 10
Quote:
When Tabitha hung up the telephone, she let out a pent up breath. She now remembered bits and pieces of Sabrina having another job first but she couldn't remember a thing about it. Sabrina had always been a bit miffed about the way they had let her go and never talked about them kindly, if at all.

Not being able to follow up on Chris' StOLS, to tie in the three together, I will have to speculate that Chris/RC did not go out with Sabrina until much later after Sabrina started working for ZZ Studios- although they may have had an online relationship during this time. In Eric's World, Sabrina and RC did not started to go out until after Sabrina starts working at ZZ Studios. If I remember StOLS correctly- the same happens there- Sabrina does not offically dates Chris until after she has her job with ZZ Studios.

Hence- this is the time when Sabrina gets kidnapped by Tabitha and not any other point in time after when Sabrina is dating or living with Chris.

Now- things start into play- since that in StOLS, it seems that Tabitha continues to go into time and helps Sabrina again and again... Medication for Endometriosis for one. Speculations must then come into play that this is another time-travel attempt by Tabitha, although the First Attempt may be her last in her eyes at that time, evidence is beginning to show that it will not be the last.

This Tabitha story will come to a close as stated by Mr Foxx quite some time ago that Tabitha may not go past its 25th chapter, but Another will be soon openning if they are to continue with Tabitha's Time Altering Adventures to help Sabrina... unless Chris and James extend Tabitha like StOLS and have Tabitha do a series of jumps and other factors Tabitha has to deal with in her life in the future and see what the changes occur as they occur in her time.

Problems occur in Tabitha's Chapter 10:
Quote:
Tabitha pointed to the back of her own right hip. “You have a small birthmark in the shape of a chess pawn beneath your fur right here.”

Sabrina's mouth opened but no words came out.

“And you make sure to stay away from Chris during your monthly cycle because your Endometriosis makes it hurt so badly.”

Tabitha watched Sabrina’s shoulders slump.

Was Chris and Sabrina dating at this time?
If not- its a mistake on Tabitha's part in releasing the news too soon about Sabrina and Chris.
If so- Its still a mistake on Tabitha's part, though letting Sabrina know about the endometriosis is one thing, but connecting it to a boyfriend is another. Besides- Sabrina had a past boyfriend before Chris/RC.

In Chapter 11, Richard gets killed. Tabitha and Sabrina get to have their little talk as continued in chapter 10, and return back into Tabitha's time, but as of yet- no medication to cure Sabrina of her Endometriosis was give to her by Tabitha or anyone else at this point.
Quote:
Harvey approached the trio. “I take it you’re Sabrina,” he said rather than asked.

Sabrina looked up at him and nodded slowly.

Harvey nodded.  “Welcome to the twenty-first century.”

In Chapter 12 No medication was yet to be given to Sabrina by Tabitha or any other person. Although Sabrina did meet with a real life Iron Raptor though.

In StOLS, medication was given to Sabrina, although it is stated that it occurs in Sabrina's Time and not Tabitha's Furture Time, although it seems that is where the medication may have originated.

HA! Mr. Green
and DOUBLE HA! Twisted Evil

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to do this to you EF...er no I'm not Very Happy j/k

Okay according to SOLtS

Chapter 9: Chris & Sabrina make love for the first time

Chapter 11: Sabrina tells Chris she’s been placed “on an unpaid infinite vacation” from her first web design job.

Chapter 17: Sabrina tells Chris about her new job at the studio.

TRIPLE HA! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Leonato

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I think: 'Lets all go re-read StOS, from the ground up'. It will do us all some good =^.^= (I will be doing this anyway as I make a book-on-tape recording of each chapter)

Leonato

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes! I was hopping you'd do that by the way did you ever get your others back up if so can you send me the link?

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Styx wrote:
TRIPLE HA! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Touche' Monsiuer Pussy Cat!

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leonato wrote:
What I think: 'Lets all go re-read StOS, from the ground up'. It will do us all some good =^.^= (I will be doing this anyway as I make a book-on-tape recording of each chapter)

Leonato

Let me know when they are done...
I'm too busy to reread, listening though is an option.

Just got to dl-them to my MP3 player. What format will they be in? Either way, I can convert them as needed...

Leonato

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elfen_Furry wrote:

Let me know when they are done...
I'm too busy to reread, listening though is an option.

Just got to dl-them to my MP3 player. What format will they be in? Either way, I can convert them as needed...

I am cought up on all the Tabitha chapters. As for the StOS chapters, that will be a while ::chuckles:: considering I have none of them recorded -yet-. The format I put em onto the website in... is MP3... I just zip them. That is to prevent some browsers from playing it in place instead of DLing. Just makes life easier on the hoster. Hikaru was nice enough to donate the space, I'll be nice to his server Wink So, all ya would have to do is unzip, and then transfer to that nifty MP3 player of yours. Thanks for your interest dude!

Leonato

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many many thanx...
I'll be waiting for the StOLS-on-tape.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just realizing today, what other alterior motives Tabitha may have for all this time travelling to help out Sabrina- Despite the obvious one of making sure that she does not end up in that car accident...?

Thus far, we have pinpointed 1 time travel incident which Tabitha think will be her first and only attempt to save her sister and is off by a few years.

What about the other ones, as hinted in StOLS?
Question is; when does the Brunner Effect takes effect or does it ever? As hinted by James, the Brunner Effect makes Time Travel impossible because the next jump needs that much more energy (exponentially). This factor starts out as a very small number, but as exponents grows, so does the Brunner Effect. And it will continue to grow until the values become too high to be obtained by current means.

(Then again- as in my story- the problem with the Brunner Effect was taken cared of in the first attempt before Tabitha joined in on the team.)

Also hinted is the person who gives Sabrina the medication is a much older person, then again, the current Time Traveling Tabitha is already in her 30's- already considered as old in some circles.

We just are going to have to wait and see what happens next.

You know- I'm going to be crazy enough to put together a Chrono Map of the cases involving these and other stories. I'm sure that within the parallel time worlds and respective figures therein, some interting patterns will emerge. But damn- what a huge file its going to be!

Last edited by Elfen_Furry on Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warning: Deliberate OT Post...

I'm also waiting for Chris Foxx to bring on the villagers down to my forum and start handing out the pitch-forks and torches... Twisted EvilMr. Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: