Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Voice Reading of PlanetFurry Stories on MP3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leonato

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now, as the last recording I have gotten up this weekend, I have recorded ZZtS chapter 8. It was an easier chapter, and I got by with only three mis-speaks in it, aparently I wasnt as tounge-tied tonight as I typically am. A little something you furs never see, is the number of re-do's I have Wink

PF's resident Lynx/Domestic Reader/DJ,
Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FINALLY PF IS BACK!!! WHO HO!!!! Anyways, over this rather quiet weekend I got FOH chapter 8 recorded and up on my site, go check it out!

Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, they should know better than to turn this Lynx loose with dynamite. I managed to blast another decent sized chunk out of my scedule, and got Fire On High chapter 9 recorded and uploaded, this decision was largely made by noteing that Fire On High has been the high-demand item on the site, thanks again furs for your interest and ears! I'll have more ZZtS, and with Chris's blessing, StOS up soon!

Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok furs, I got loose with some time again, and recorded ZigZag the Story chapter 9, its uploaded and available on the site! It brings my total recorded work to 25h11m05s =~.^= Not that I'm counting Wink I still understand that I have a -LONG- way yet to go, on StOS, ZZtS, and heck, even Fire On High (since TM seems to be writing at the rate I'm getting chapters recorded, I doubt I'll ever truely -catch up- on that one Wink ) Enjoy furs!

Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems the holidays are being nice to me, and I managed to lend my voice to Zig Zag the Story chapter 10. Hope to get yet more done as soon as possible (these things are a BLAST to record!)

Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fire on High chapter 10 is recorded and available for your listening pleasure! My foxy was kind enough to give me the time, by reading some, and I got to read till my voice threatened failure. It was a tricky chapter, and as with most FOH chapters, -long-... but I aint complaining, cause it means there is just that much more great story to be had. Thanks Tigermark!!! Ohh, and by the way, that Russian Black bread... its GOOOOD, I have it with my stew at lunch provided I have made some bread fresh recently Smile

Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Between last night and tonight, I got ZZtS chapter 11 recorded, edited, and post-produced, its now available for you listners. As to www.leonatolynx.com... Shroom, you linked 'niceguys' didnt ya?? I'm getting hits on that file Smile Its a good file, found here: http://www.leonatolynx.com/rootsite/niceguys.html I borrowed it from someone who borrowed it from someone... I think the original path is at the tail of it... anyways, it is a good read, and I hold it to be true in its precidents. So Shroom, if ya linked it, thanks Smile Anyways, thats it for this update from the Lynx!

Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news furs! Sabrina the Online Story chapter 1, uno, ONE, is up and available for download! I am now shiftin 2-7 to the forefront, and soon I'll be cought back up with StOS. Thanks again furs for listening, and lending me your ears!

Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabrina the Online Story chapter 2 is up and available for you furs to listen to. Once I reach chapter 7, that will make it complete from 1-22! Chapters 3-7 now have top priority, its just I havent had much time lately... hopefully more in the near future! Enjoy Furs!

Leonato

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to see impatent and demanding... but when are you going to record more chapters, Leo?

I know that RL is keeping you busy... but I still would like to know Smile

Leonato

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASAP is the short answer. They have put me in charge of running work, so my stress level like trippled overnight. Tygon my friend, you wouldent like to see me... I'm pulling my hair out (thankfully not litterally, I have enough so it can withstand it). I have been helping my foxy as well as she has been looking for a job, and it looks like she may just have one, so things look to be loosening up a small bit, and I might be able to get some done... all that and this comp has had a bug for a while now that keeps me away from my recording software. Whenever I have free time (not very often) I have been trying to clear it up. Sorry for the long delay, I realize it has been a -long- time since last I put up a recording, rest asured, this cat is still alive! I hope to have some pictures up from RCFM as well, as me and my foxy are planning to drive down there for a day to see what its all about =^.^=

Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize for the downtime, as I realize I have been gone for a long time... I have recently been able to complete Sabrina Chapter 3, and it is now available on my site... MAN it feels good to be recording again. Helps one unwind after the day =^.^=

Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boredom can be an incredable motivator... Sabrina the Online Story Chapter 4 recorded, edited, converted, and uploaded for your listening pleasure Razz

Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am getting the Fornax short stories by Cirrel recorded, that is where I have been furs, I promice, I didnt forget about ya! Parts 1 and 2 of 12 total of Touch the Sound - Feel the Music are posted on my site. I also changed some of the structure of it, compartmentalizing the Sabrinaverse stuff and the ZZverse stuff, and adding a category for the Fornax universe stories. Thanks again for listening furs!

Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Touch the Sound, Feel the Music part 3 of 12 is now up on my site and available... Tell me what ya think about how I reorganized the site furs, is it easier to navigate and find the story you want now? Also, any authors who want to link into a story I have recorded for you, I have a way for you to link directly to your story on the page, just PM me for details if you want this... Thanks Smile

Leonato

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Music Plaza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: