Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Voice Reading of PlanetFurry Stories on MP3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shroom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This place is so supportive. I've spoken to Leonato and Cirrel quite a bit, gotten tips and feedback, and of course much positive support.

So, with 'Offisical permission' of the author Wink I am proud to present

Riders of the Mind - Chapter 1 (mp3) - 13.6 MB
(Right click > Save As)

Read by me, Colin Dabritz.

I love feedback, my IM addresses are below!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leonato

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go for it Shroom! I'm glad I'm no longer alone in being a reader here at PF. You'll note I sign all my posts as "PF's resident Lynx/Domestic reader", since that simply, is what I am. Im a Lynx/Domestic, and I reside here at PF, I happen to be a resident reader. A service I very gladly do for this place, for it has given me so much in being warm and accepting. Also, ya cant beat the stories ya find here, I'm a sucker for a good story, and this place is covered up in em Smile Anyways, GO FOR IT!

PF's resident Lynx/Domestic reader,
Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I have been productive this weekend, Sabrina the Online Story chapters 21 -and- 22 are uploaded and ready. And Chris, chapter 23 has some IRC text in it. I need ya to give chapter 1 a listen man, so ya can see if you approve my method of handleing IRC text by voice. Ya need to get with me, so I can keep moveing Smile

Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHEW... MFM is done with, and I am -still- working on the 120 pictures I will be puting up in m My MFM report. This notwithstanding, I still have Tabitha Chapter 13 recorded and up for download Smile Who says felines dont multitask well??

Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though I was unable to get any recordings done over last week, I did manage to record some things last weekend, just never had edited or post-produced them. The result, is that when I combine this weekends efforts with last weekends, ya get a good stack. Up and available for download -now- from www.leonatolynx.com is:

Zig Zag, the Story, Chapters 1, 2 and 3
Fire on High, Chapters 1 and 2

And I plan on more recording tomorrow, since the weekend is still relatively young. and thanks again to both authors, for giving me the permission to record your wonderfull stories!

PF's resident Lynx-Domestic Reader-DJ,
Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fire on High chapter 3 is recorded and up. It took me especially long to record this one, not just cause of the chapter lenth itself, but because due to hard-drive issues on this comp, I had to re-record a good bit of it. Its done though, and available.

Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another weekend, and more recordings I have had a chance to do. I have recorded Fire On High chapter 4, and Zig Zag the Story chapters 4 and 5. Though they arent available at this immediate time, they will be shortly (recorded, but not uploaded). And I must say 'good work' to TigerMark, his chapters are full bodied, and not lacking in the content, or lenth departments. Zig Zag, its a great story, that so many of us know so well, its a thrill to get to read it. For me, its reliving it again, and that is a BLAST. Thanks again to both authors, it continues to be a world of fun!

Leonato

mwalimu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Bruner has mentioned that after he gets to chapter 100 of ZZtS, he's going to take time off writing new material to go back and do some editing and polishing the chapters he's already written. For that reason you might consider holding off on ZZtS until he's done with his revisions.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Leonato

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mwalimu wrote:
James Bruner has mentioned that after he gets to chapter 100 of ZZtS, he's going to take time off writing new material to go back and do some editing and polishing the chapters he's already written. For that reason you might consider holding off on ZZtS until he's done with his revisions.

Yes, I talked with him at MFM 8, and he told me the same. That is why in my copywright and other legal bits at the start of every ZZtS chapter recording, I note that what I am reading is the first draft. That was the only stipulation that Mr. Bruner put on me, before allowing me to record. This is the story we have all read though, so why not have the book-on-tape be the First Draft? Maybe someday, when the re-write is done, and we have a true final form of the story, another book-on-tape could be done. Dont know if I would be the one doing it or not (it would be great, but time may not allow), but the story I'm dedicated to, the story that moved me, is this one, as I (and all of us) have read it. *Shrugs* thats just my 2c, but thanks for the headsup at any rate Smile Ohh, and FOH 4, with ZZtS 4,5, are now uploaded properly, sorry it took so long Smile

Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, a bit of failed hardware, and a computer repair or two later, and I'm finally back on my desktop. Nothing major, and thankfully, nothing that cost $$$ to fix, but it did have me out of the recording buisness for a little bit. I am however BACK! Fire on High, chapter 5, is now recorded, eddited, and uploaded for your listening pleasure. Also of note, I can get back to DJing some (if the other DJ's will let me have it for a while)... Heh, its good to be back!

PF's resident Lynx/Domestic Reader/DJ,
Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I wish I could have gotten more done this weekend, its just been too eventfull I'm afraid. I did however, get ZZtS chapter 6 recorded, and its up for you furs to get Smile I'm thankfull for each and every one of ya, ya'll prove that my doing these book-on-tape's wasnt a lost cause, or a mis-spent endeavor.

PF's Lynx/Domestic Reader/DJ,
Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, finally blasted me a hole of time to fill, finally. I recorded Fire On High Chapter 6, and its uploaded and available for your listening pleasure! Again I want to thank you all, all you listeners, ya'll make it that much more worth it!

Leonato

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A question for whoever was working on the recording of "From The Wings", I'd like to hear how it's going. Also, if you want a .doc file of 4.4, please drop me an email.

Thanks,
Cateagle

Edit: This is addressed to "Hutch" since I've not heard anything from him lately.

Last edited by Cateagle on Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leonato

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cateagle wrote:
A question for whoever was working on the recording of "From The Wings", I'd like to hear how it's going. Also, if you want a .doc file of 4.4, please drop me an email.

Thanks,
Cateagle

I dont know who is, if someone is Confused Honestly, I wish I had the time to work in tandem -all- of the stories available here at PF, they are -that- good, out of all the comunities to be had out here, this one is the richest, IMHO. For what its worth, I blasted me another block of time and lent my voice to ZZtS chapter 7 this evening, its now uploaded and available for you furs! So far, the only reading projects I'm aware of, are ZZtS, StOS, Tabitha, and FOH which I have taken, and Riders of the Mind, which Shroom has taken. I have allso called dibs on any future short stories that are short asides to either ZZtS, StOS, or Tabitha, like the ones I have already done (Final Farewell, Time Enough for Love..... this list goes on)... Thanks again furs for your interest in these recordings!

Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This weekend might just be productive yet Wink I have recorded and uploaded Fire On High Chapter 7. Here's to hopeing you get to feeling better TigerMark!! (For what its worth, this recording just put me over 4 hours recorded for Fire On High alone) I have now also reached 23Hours 19Minutes and 30Seconds.... Smile But who is counting Wink Have fun listening furs!

Leonato

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Music Plaza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: