Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Voice Reading of PlanetFurry Stories on MP3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leonato

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taspacecampjh wrote:
Love the reading keepm comeing please

-Gladly- and thank you deeply for your support and encouragement... In fact, Tabitha chapter 10 is now recorded and uploaded. It wont be long furs! and I'll be caught up on Tabitha, then its on to StOS!

Leonato

taspacecampjh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*insert a flash of fur with a blend of red and blue*
Im there.... yesterday Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys!

do you know where theres free hosting for recordings i'm gonna make?>

Help greatly appreciated!!

Hutch

In process of recording "From the Wings"

Visit my Deviantart!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hutch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

err.... I was halfway through chapter 1 part 1 when I suddently realised that I don't speak Italian Embarassed !!! My deepest apologies to those anticipating this audiobook, and especially to Mr Mayerle.

so... for the time being, i suppose i have to guess all the pronouciations, or take a crash course in italian!

Hutch

*sorry..........*

Visit my Deviantart!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hutch wrote:
err.... I was halfway through chapter 1 part 1 when I suddently realised that I don't speak Italian Embarassed !!! My deepest apologies to those anticipating this audiobook, and especially to Mr Mayerle.

so... for the time being, i suppose i have to guess all the pronouciations, or take a crash course in italian!

Hutch

*sorry..........*

*Chuckle* You know, you could've PM'd me. I do reply promptly to them. Anyway, catch me that way or by IM and I'll be glad to help. I've got MSNM up and running most of the time so that'd be a good one to reach me on.

Best regards,
Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leonato

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok furs, I have been productive here on this weekend. Tabitha chapters 11 -and- 12 are now up and available for download. This brings me to an -up to date- status with the Tabitha story, I will now be turning my attention to Sabrina the Online Story. Since Chris (due to his many computer probelems) has been unable to give me an answer about some adaption I had to do to Sabrina chapter 1 (due to the IRC text in it haveing to make it to voice in such a way as to be understood), I'll be starting with the first chapter that requires no adaption to voice. Since Chris -did- give me the go-ahead on Sabrina, just not those little addaptions yet. Hope you furs dont mind it takeing a little while to get those first chapters out. I hope to reach chapter 48 soon ::chuckles:: But we will see, that is, however, a lot of chapters. Just so you furs know, I'll be onto ZZtS after StOS is finished, but -might- consider doing them in tandem. We will have to see when we get to that time. I want to thank you furs again for your support of me and this project, I continue to greatly enjoy recording these brialliant pieces of art in writing. Keep up the good work!

PF's resident Lynx/Domestic reader,
Leonato

Last edited by Leonato on Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leonato

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The domain name I purchased now works. www.leonatolynx.com now points to my recordings. Note: http://www.micoks.net/~leonato/ -still works- as it is actually the place where its resideing... www.leonatolynx.com just points there now. 'Leonato Lynx' is easier to remember for you furs, and is distinctly -me- (name and primary species). Anyways, enjoy furs!

Leonato

Last edited by Leonato on Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Incoming!! Reply with quote

Hutch wrote:

Hutch

*sorry..........*

I've emailed you a recording of my reading the pertinent passage of Chapter 1. Let me know if you need further support.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leonato

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have posted a chapter of Sabrina online now. Remember, my website is www.leonatolynx.com From the site:

"Ok, the long awaited (by many who have contacted me) reading of 'Sabrina the Online Story' is now -underway-. As you can imagine, I have a lot ahead of me, but one must start -somewhere-. The reason for decideing to start at chapter 8, is its the first chapter with no IRC text in it, and there are no other chapters -after- it that have IRC text. Since the IRC text requires a bit of adaption on my part to make it into voice, I have to clear that adaption with Chris Yost. He cleared my book on tape recordings of 'Sabrina the Online Story' some time ago. I am just now getting to where I have some time to do it. To make life a bit easier I just decided to start at a point that requires no adaption, and will allow me to read it verbatim. I hope you furs enjoy listening to these as much much as I have enjoyed them when recording 'em. Just be sure to keep checking back, for I will be adding chapters constantly. Enjoy!"

Reactions??

Leonato

Last edited by Leonato on Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leonato

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok furs, Sabrina the Online Story chapter 9 is now uploaded and ready for ya. -That- was a fun read, as I imagine you all know. Thanks again to Chris for giving me the aproval to do these, they certainly are fun. Its the weekend, so dispite sleeping in, I have the time to devote to these chapters... whoho!!

Leonato

Last edited by Leonato on Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leonato

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun weekend already, furs, StOS chapter 10 is also now uploaded and in place, I'm on what they call... a roll Twisted Evil Enjoy!

Leonato

Leonato

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, StOS chapter 11 is now up for your listening pleasure. These chapters are so much fun to read, so much humor and other details I didnt notice the first two times reading, or forgot about between then and now. There have been a few points where I had to stop recording just to laugh for a second and then continue. Ohh, and WELCOME BACK CHRIS! We missed ya man!

Leonato

Hutch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I've emailed you a recording of my reading the pertinent passage of Chapter 1. Let me know if you need further support.
-Cateagle

er...*heh* sorry, but I've been bad and didn't check my email/forum until your PM came up. I went to dig through the piles of stuff and came up short, probably due to hotmails teeny 2MB limit... msn my furry tail Evil or Very Mad

so, er... *stares at bug on floor* I didn't get it. Sorry. I PM'd you on this but I'm not sure I know how to do it probably, in case ya didn't get anything.

Anyway, I've updated my email addy *points at email button on bottom of post* to Gmail!!! yay. So if you're not put off by my lack of response you can send the recording back to me. And if that addy doesn't work for some reason you can send it to [email protected].

Your help is greatly appreciated (and really needed!!! Embarassed )

Sawriee and T'ankyew!!!!

Hutch *would willingly be SF's toy for this*

....sorz... Crying or Very sad

Visit my Deviantart!!
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hutch wrote:
Quote:
-Cateagle

er...*heh* sorry, but I've been bad and didn't check my email/forum until your PM came up. I went to dig through the piles of stuff and came up short, probably due to hotmails teeny 2MB limit... msn my furry tail Evil or Very Mad

so, er... *stares at bug on floor* I didn't get it. Sorry. I PM'd you on this but I'm not sure I know how to do it probably, in case ya didn't get anything.

Anyway, I've updated my email addy *points at email button on bottom of post* to Gmail!!! yay. So if you're not put off by my lack of response you can send the recording back to me. And if that addy doesn't work for some reason you can send it to [email protected].

Your help is greatly appreciated (and really needed!!! Embarassed )

Sawriee and T'ankyew!!!!

Hutch *would willingly be SF's toy for this*

....sorz... Crying or Very sad

Email from here won't let me attach anything, I'll send to your Yahoo address.

<minute later> Sent!

Cheers,
Cateagle

Leonato

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, chapter 12 is up and ready for you furs. It was especially fun because of the little 5yo Tabitha character. Man what a pawfull she is. From her heckleing and pestering Sabrina, to her on the phone with Chris, it was fun. Thanks for your continued interest furs. Sadly, I think this will be the last chapter I can manage this weekend, but I may squeak a few in during the week, we will just have to see how tired I am comeing in from work. =^.^=

Leonato

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Music Plaza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: