Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 9
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaze

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 3:48 pm    Post subject: Chapter 9 Reply with quote

Anyone know when Chapter Nine will be released? I'm still waiting at the edge of my seat to see where it goes...
Sslaxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 3:08 pm    Post subject: Chapter 9 Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kaze Okami:
Anyone know when Chapter Nine will be released? I'm still waiting at the edge of my seat to see where it goes...

When it's done, I suppose.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 2:35 pm    Post subject: Chapter 9 Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kaze Okami:

That's largely my fault, and I do apologize.

"Tabitha" Chapter 9 is somewhere between 1/2 and 2/3 done, then it's off to Eric for his Stamp-o-Approval.

>>>>>>>>Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nahima
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 12:22 am    Post subject: Chapter 9 Reply with quote

ITS UP FINALLY UP!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!

Chris, you have kept us in suspense for so long, now once again after you finish reading the chapter you are again in suspense.

I truly liked how you made Tabitha let her emotions flow threw. If I figure correctly we are up to the area in which Sabrina had just lost her job? So she doesn't work for Zig Zag jusy yet, but she is with Chris. Is that about right with the time area? If not lets see what we can do about it and get it right.

Once again great story, I can't wait for chapter 10! Once again a CLIFF HANGER!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 7:11 am    Post subject: Chapter 9 Reply with quote

Yeah...

And what a cliffhanger!
Don't you dare let the next chapter take as long as this....

The suspense when Tabitha walked up those stair... I got that sinking feeling of dread.
Or is that beause it's nearly lunch?
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 2:08 pm    Post subject: Chapter 9 Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nahima:
ITS UP FINALLY UP!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!

...If I figure correctly we are up to the area in which Sabrina had just lost her job? So she doesn't work for Zig Zag jusy yet, but she is with Chris....

Oh, my- Tabitha went back even further than I'd thought! *grin* But, if Nah is right, and this is just after Sabby lost her job w/ that "other" company, and before she worked w/ Zig Zag, then Chris isn't in the picture right now, either- she met him after she'd been working for Zig Zag a little bit. That being the case, there is the potential to royally screw things up! Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when at first we intend to deceive-- Tabitha has been deceitful, and now it *could* very well come back to hurt her.

I do agree w/ Nahima: this was a cliffhanger, and our respectable author should do his best not to allow so much time between chapters again!

Good chapter, Foxx!

-Shirh Khan

[ January 09, 2002: Message edited by: Shirh Khan ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Nahima
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 6:34 pm    Post subject: Chapter 9 Reply with quote

Actually she is with Chris right now. She had already met Chris when the "other" job fired her. Remember the Chapter where Debbye dropped Sabrina off at her work and Sabrina discovered the siganure boquet of roses with one carnation? Remember her comment to Debbye on had she fallen in love with Chris? "I've fallen and I can't get up."?

SEE! with all that time difference from chapter 9 to all the other chapters we FORGET! See we shouldn't be put on such a Cliff Hanger again!!

Great work again!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: Chapter 9 Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Regan:
Actually she is with Chris right now. She had already met Chris when the "other" job fired her. Remember the Chapter where Debbye dropped Sabrina off at her work and Sabrina discovered the siganure boquet of roses with one carnation? Remember her comment to Debbye on had she fallen in love with Chris? "I've fallen and I can't get up."?

Being let go from her other job - the one where she was replaced by "clip art" - happens in Chapter 11 of the Sabrina story. So Chris is very definitely in the picture at this point in time.

Cateagle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kaze

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 6:32 am    Post subject: Chapter 9 Reply with quote

Nice one, Chris and James! Now, I'm going to wait in agony for the next chapter... :P

And yes, this is right 'round chapter 11. And it may get more interesting from there...

Peace!
rphillips

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 11:36 am    Post subject: Chapter 9 Reply with quote

i already posted to chris about this but oh well....

DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU FOR LEAVING US ON SUCH A CLIFFHANGER!?!?!?!?DAMN YOOOUUU.....?!?!?!
[shakes fist dramatically at chris'direction]

[ January 12, 2002: Message edited by: r j phillips ]
Nahima
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 8:42 pm    Post subject: Chapter 9 Reply with quote

Yes, Shame on you! Naughty little Chris! But hey, now we are just going to have to sit and wait for more!!! I am sorry I left you out JAMES GREAT JOB AS WELL! (James Try to get Chris to write Faster!!!!)

Good Luck Chris, hope everything works out for you!!!
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 4:06 pm    Post subject: Chapter 9 Reply with quote

Let me second that.

I made the same promise as Mike but now that it's official, Chris, I want to say that my best wishes and hopes are with you.
kaze

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 11:20 pm    Post subject: Chapter 9 Reply with quote

May the blessings of which ever dietydieties you believe in be upon you, Chris!

~Kaze
mephit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 12:18 am    Post subject: Chapter 9 Reply with quote

Great chapter, you two. Especially the suspense at the end. I've been saying for a long while that when they do finally meet up, the chapter would end right at that spot. And the next will probably begin with Tabitha wasting no time in breaking down into tears. But I'm kinda pleasanttly surprised that all this happened so soon. I wasn't expecting The Meeting to happen for a few chapters, yet..

One thing struck me as odd, though. In chapter 7, after his conversation with Tabitha, Richard went and inspected the modules. From the way it was written, it looked like he figure out that Tabitha had made a switch, and I couldn't understand why Richard was so confused in the recent chapter. But I just realized that maybe the module that Tabitha put in was so good of a copy that Richard thought it was real, and he "should've known better" than to go and check it in the first place, that Tabitha wouldn't go and do something like she went and did.

Gah, I'm sure there was something else I wanted to say, but I can't remember what it was. Oh, well.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Mephit
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 4:07 pm    Post subject: Chapter 9 Reply with quote

I came I read i felt joy...
I give it a thumbs up.
I've enjoyed Tabitha, she's cool..it will be interesting when she actually meets herself, will the universe implode

Oh well only time will tell.
Anyway thats my two cents...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: