Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Saddest Day Ever...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: The Saddest Day Ever... Reply with quote

Its sad enough when death takes a friend or a family member, its even worse when it takes away one who is close to your heart. But when it takes away somebody specail, its a pain too much to endure. But endure one must.

After a long day date with a very good friend, I came home after dropping her off first, to find a Funeral Services sticker above the mailboxes of my apartment complex. At first I did not recognize the name, then it hit me. And it hit me hard. Her name was Grace, we went out back in high school once a upon a time when innocence and daydreams filled the mind of a young teen. We went out only as friends, for that what we were- close and specail friends. She had her fair share of boy friends and I had my share of girl friends at the time we knew each other, but yet we had each other. During the time of my dibilitating accidents, she was there for me- visiting me at the hospital, urging me to take those first steps to walk again, coaching me not to be afraid of the darkness and the posibility of never having to see again. She was there for me when I finally went home after the accidents, and stayed with me until I fell asleep in my bed. She was there in the morning to make sure that I was able to get up and finally one day go back to school after the accidents. She gave me back my life when no one else would. Our parents thought as close as we were that perhaps we would one day marry. That day never came; we went on our separate ways, though the holiday cards would come every year. I later married somebody specail, only to loose her months later. She would marry somebody specail to her and start a family, but from what I understand, not finish it. She died during the week, with funeral services to be held Monday.

Grace was always there for me, even when nobody else was. Once I gather the peices of my broken heart, again, I will be there for her. People like her only come but once in a generation, I'm lucky to have known her and had her as a friend.

Grace C. 1963 - 2004
I will never forget you.
You were specail to me...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
redcrescent27

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=(

you are a goot maAn

Nite
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hugs* My deepest, heartfelt sympathies, Elfen... stay strong... Sad

Mike Regan wrote:
A true friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
Solis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My deepest condolences to you...
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. She sounded like a wonderful person. Remember her and share those memories with those around you and in that way, keep her alive in your heart.

*hugs*

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about this man, stay strong and keep her memories close.

*hugs*

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, sorry to hear that, Elfen. By all means, do what you need to do to be there for her and to help keep her memory bright.

*HUGS*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mapper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be strong my friend, I know there is nothing I can say that will ever ease your pain. Sad
Take care we will be here for you when you get back.

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
RenaBhaLL

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all I can offer you is my support...*hugs*
Freya

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, Elfen.
I am so sorry. If you need any help at all, I'm here for you.
::huggles hard:: I'm so sorry, buddy...

Yesgadal viyeskadash shemeh raba.

Weeeeee!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lurch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts are with you, I can only imagine what this must be like as I have not yet lost anyone that closely shared my life as you two have. Remember that you have her memory and yours and don't those make it all worth it? She probably would like too see you find all of your heart peices quickly. [/humor]

Steadfast, Elfen

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stealing some air-time from a local wireless airport...

Death for me- I await the day it comes for me and lets see who's ass will be hurting more. At least- if I have to leave, Death will know that it had to deal with me only that one time and that I do bite back, though in the past- I left it a very bitter taste in its mouth.

But for a select few- I can understand, but I will damn it and curse it every step of the way it takes. With the loss of innocence, it seems that evil is getting a foot hold on this world and its just a matter of time before all this explodes in everyone's faces. Certain people shoud not die until they have lived to an age that they can say that all they did they can do no more. But that's not our choice to make, and I hate it.

I seen her this morning. Age has not denied her beauty one bit. I almost cried, held it in long enough to go back home and cry there. I dont care about missing work either. I'll see her again tonight and to speak with her family later on. Then to Figure out the rest of it- raising up some emergency cash and a plane ticket to take a plane to the Bahamas for her internment. I intend to be there for her, even if I have to steal a plane myself to get there.

She'll be buried on Thanksgiving day, with an overnight flight to get there. That gives me some 48 hours to figure out the cash and other items. I should be back Thursday night or Friday, unless I become a newspaper headline in doing all this. See you's all until then.

Do yourselves all a favor. hug your love ones and tell them how much they mean to you. You may not get a second chance again.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a 4am flight to the Bahamas later tonight. Be there by 8am, I hope, go through the services and burial, and get on a 12noon or 2pm flight back home. Be back for Thanksgiving Dinner.

I wont enjoy it.
But everyone else- Happy ThanksGiving.

Freya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry things are so crappy for you, Aba. Good luck on the flight & on dinner. Hope to talk to ya soon, Aba.

Baby

Weeeeee!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a lot of things to think about; but I'm back. Will be more so on Monday...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: