Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sabrina on line the story
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

Kheetor84 wrote:
Geez, I can't remember how many times I've read the whole story over and over again. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Wow, I don't know what to say to something like that!

I'm humbled, thank you so much!

All the best,
Chris
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

Okay, so I forgot to log in!

Sheesh, I don't believe I did that! Confused

Oh well, you know it's me Wink

Best to yunz,
Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Galadrion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, yeah! New chapter, new chapter! This is great!

Too bad I have to work in the morning, But I can tolerate a little less sleep than normal for this.

Heh. What is it with the surprise twists these days? Seems like everywhere I read, there's something in the story that seems to go one way, then does a sudden 180. I mean, Kinsfire's Serina, Tygon's V & T, and now this! What's next? What could be next? And who will be the writer to bring out that next big shocker?

(Don't look at me. I've only got a couple more chapters to go in this book - I know better than to try and pull something like that at this stage of the game!)

Hm... come to think of it, isn't Cateagle about due to come out with a new chapter soon?

(No, I'm not going to go into any more depth than that. When you realize just what I'm talking about - and you will realize - you'll thank me for not ruining the surprise.)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh WOW! This beats me. By far Smile

Go and read it! NOW!!! You know you want to Wink

Toric

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 7:47 pm    Post subject: Hello... Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Toric, and I am a Sabrina addict.

lol.

Just finished reading Mr. Yost's fanfic, and can't wait for ch.46.

Guess I'll have to spend the time waiting reading these other fanfics, eh? ^.^

Peace!
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello... Reply with quote

Toric wrote:

Hi Toric! Smile

Toric wrote:

Thank you for the kind words!

Yeah, 'fraid you'll have to, y'know, read all that other, well, "stuff" Wink

KIDDING, people! Smile

Thanks again!

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Toric

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello... Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Toric wrote:

Hi Toric! Smile

Toric wrote:

Thank you for the kind words!

Yeah, 'fraid you'll have to, y'know, read all that other, well, "stuff" Wink

KIDDING, people! Smile

Thanks again!

Chris

lol. First off... I wonder how this is going to look.. a quote within a quote...

And yeah. Starting on the other "stuff" now. lol.

Well now. I feel all.. special. I'm talking to celebrities here. Think I'll go start my own thread...
Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello... Reply with quote

Toric wrote:
Well now. I feel all.. special. I'm talking to celebrities here. Think I'll go start my own thread...

Hey, we're all legends in our own minds...Laughing

Welcome to our little madhouse here, and definitely peruse some of the other stories out there - excellent stuff. Concolor's Gone Wylde, Galadrion's Mackelroy Chronicles, Shirh Khan's From the Depths, the list is quite impressive. (I didn't list all the great works out there, simply for interests of brevity.) The Bookshelf is a remarkable resource, and we all owe Mr. Regan a debt of gratitude. (I don't remember whether anyone mentioned the URL for the Bookshelf yet, so I will: http://www.planetfurry.com/~mjriv/ If I happen to have repeated it, well, repetition is good for remembering things. Smile )

Kinsfire

Toric

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm... well, if the link you provided was mentioned earlier, I failed to see it myself. thanks for the help.

Well, after surfing and clicking a bit, I've discovered most of the links turn up .pdf files... which you need to dl.

I am unfortunately limited in my ability to acces the internet; the computer I can use is not mine, it is a govt' computer provided for morale purposes... but it is severely limited. most sites are outright blocked, amongst other things. Specificly what is limiting me at the moment, is that I am not able to download anything. Are there any stories avaliable to view online, similar to Mr. Yost's? If so, I'd appreciate directions greatly.
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toric wrote:
hmm... well, if the link you provided was mentioned earlier, I failed to see it myself. thanks for the help.

Well, after surfing and clicking a bit, I've discovered most of the links turn up .pdf files... which you need to dl.

I am unfortunately limited in my ability to acces the internet; the computer I can use is not mine, it is a govt' computer provided for morale purposes... but it is severely limited. most sites are outright blocked, amongst other things. Specificly what is limiting me at the moment, is that I am not able to download anything. Are there any stories avaliable to view online, similar to Mr. Yost's? If so, I'd appreciate directions greatly.

Mike has a link to the author's own page (if available) aside the link to the .pdf file. There you can usually find the story for online reading. And if you have the Acrobat Reader and are not using IE 5 (it won't work with IE 6) you can actually view .pdf files online. It just sometimes takes a while to load them Smile

You can also look at the author's posts here at the forum. They usually have put a link to their respective homepages in the profile. Click on the button with the little house and the WWW it it's there.

I hope this helps.

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toric wrote:
Are there any stories avaliable to view online, similar to Mr. Yost's? If so, I'd appreciate directions greatly.

Oh heck, yeah! First place I'd send you to is ZZ Studios, home of "Zig Zag: The Story" by my good friend James Bruner at www.zzstudios.com.

And don't forget the story he and I both write, "Tabitha", back on Foxx Den!

And from there, you'll find links to other sites; some people have written their own works based on two of The Clique, Susan and Debbye, and one guy's doing a yeoman's job on a story about Wendy Vixxen in the not-too-distant future.

We'll keep you hooked for QUITE a while! Smile

All the best to yunz!
Chris
Rava

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:

And from there, you'll find links to other sites; some people have written their own works based on two of The Clique, Susan and Debbye, and one guy's doing a yeoman's job on a story about Wendy Vixxen in the not-too-distant future.

Chris

I'm hurt Chris... You didn't even mention me Wink
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Hi Toric, and welcom in , I see your in Germany in the old 3rd ID area , I used to live next door in Wuerzburg, I built the AFN Radio Station there at Leighton Barracks, in the early 80s fire me an e mail ,

And dont forget to visit Rava's place, she has a killer story too Laughing

neila83uk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 7:29 am    Post subject: Sab addict? Reply with quote

Just wondering what Toric had said being a "sabrina addict" (seeing that made me laugh) i gotta admit that is so true. you dont really realise how addictive furfics and art can be. im reading zz the story at the mo but i will always look back to sabrina.....

even when im reading a good ol` paperback i always find myself skipping back to Sabstory. weird isnt it? i mean has chris (and other Furry authors) ever realised what a dramatic impact they can or have had on peoples lifes, i just could not be the same if i hadnt come across the furry universe ya know?

Imagine a world without furs or sabrina !!!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooo.... man wouldnt it be boring?

Concolor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Sab addict? Reply with quote

neila83uk wrote:

Imagine a world without furs or sabrina !!!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooo.... man wouldnt it be boring?

<Major, Racking Shudder>

No Sabrina?!? Oh, man, don't even start!

I've only been involved with the world of Furry since September of 2000, so I can remember life without the Sabrina experience quite clearly. I won't say it was all gray and drab, but I do know that my life has been tremendously enriched, both by association with all the wonderful folks who live and move and have their beings here, and by the fantastic literature they have produced.

These days I need my regular fix of stories Sabrinaesque. Just ask my wife. I get ill as a snake if, in a given week, no one posts a new chapter. Smile Fortunately, with a field of authors as prolific as these, that usually isn't a problem.

Welcome aboard. You're in for a wild and wonderful ride.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: