Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sabrina on line the story
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 10:22 am    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by BlueLion:
Anthony and Mike,
thanks for the info. I've surveyed the Raccoons bookshelf. Interesting. Pity though that all the stories are stored in pdf-format. Usually I prefer txt-format. That way downloading is faster and it uses less storage space as well.
CU soon

But PDF is better to read (in my opinion) and you'll rarely find one of the stories in TXT, unless you convert them yourself.

And, oh yes, welcome
anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 11:28 am    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by BlueLion:
Usually I prefer txt-format. That way downloading is faster and it uses less storage space as well.
CU soon

Yes, but TomeRaider is even smaller...
(Typically 50% of .TXT, but WITH Bold/Underline/Italic and Justification :-)

And that was todays shameless for the .TR edition of ZZtS... (I'm a bit behind on updating it right now, but hope to have it sorted in a few days :-)
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 2:13 pm    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

[ April 07, 2002: Message edited by: Shirh Khan ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 2:20 pm    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

[ April 07, 2002: Message edited by: Shirh Khan ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 2:22 pm    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

Well, if you're not a fan of PDF formatting, you can always go to each individual author's page- the vast majority of them post their stories on their pages in HTML format, which is very user-friendly.

ZZ Studios
Sabrina Online: the Story
Rava's Story Pages
All Things Furry
AnthroFiction

These are just a few sites I can think of off the top of my head w/o looking them all up, and most of these furs have links pages to other authors. So have fun!

-Shirh Khan
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 2:28 pm    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

Mike has a link to every author's page (if the author has a page) on the Shelf aside the story.
Monica

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 11:24 pm    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

Hello, everyone! I'm a newcomer to fanfiction and was very pleasantly surprised to discover whole stories about Sabrina and Zig Zag.

My only problem with the whole deal is now that I've read all the chapters in the archives, I can't wait for the next installments!

Thank you very much, Mr. Yost and Mr. Bruner, for getting me hooked!
Rava

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 6:35 am    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine:
Thank you very much, Mr. Yost and Mr. Bruner, for getting me hooked!

*chuckles* I have been meaning to thank them both for a very long time. Both for their stories that I enjoy very much. And for letting me use their characters when the urge to 'follow their lead' took over my mind. But I'm still uncertain if it was a good thing...

Most of all I want to thank James for creating an enviorment (The original ZZ forum)that allowed everyone who enjoys the stories to meet. Without them Chris's devotion to Sabby and James to Zig, I would never have met Josh.

And last but certainly not least I want to thank Whiplash, who gives us all a chance to fulfill our madness and gives us all a place to share it

(Sorry I have been prone to sappy comments lately. )
Kheetor84

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 11:12 pm    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

Geez, I can't remember how many times I've read the whole story over and over again.
neila83uk

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 5:02 am    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

ive read sabstory 36.5 times chapter since febuary of this year

tabitha has been read 12 times.

now im reading zz-the story as well.

[ May 15, 2002: Message edited by: squeak ]
Concolor

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 2:32 pm    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

Silly me!

I forgot to include the link to The Bookshelf. So here it is:
www.planetfurry.com/~mjriv
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Concolor

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 12:50 am    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

Well, by Jove, you oughta have it memorized by now, eh wot?

For a spot of variety, old bean, you might try the friendly furs inhabiting The Raccoon's Bookshelf. There is a large section of Sabrina-esque fanfiction to tickle your reading fancy. The estimable Mr. Regan has translated them all to .pdf format, but if you'd rather not go that route, he has thoughtfully provided links to the various websites where these tales reside.

Happy Reading!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
neila83uk

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 9:41 am    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

pretty much. i get really engrossed in it. i can tell you in a nutshell but not line by line.

im waiting for the new chapters now... im getting geared up to start creating my own charecter and story so i need as much encouragement as i need and i usually find that in story`s like chris`s and other furs.

zz the story is also taking a large portion of my reading time.

thankfully i dont get charged by the miniute for my web access.

thanx i`ll check it out.

[ May 17, 2002: Message edited by: squeak ]

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

BlueLion wrote:
Hi there everybody,
just wanted to greet the whole community here. I've discovered the online-comic Sabrina Online a few days ago and got hooked right away. The gal is just A ok.
Surprise, surprise, I find out there are ff about Sabrina and her Clique (btw where did you get the personalities of Susan, Cindy, Clarence etc.???)
I'm a ff-collector myself, though I've preferably read the ones about animes so far.
Chris, you're doing a great job here

Thank you!

And my apologies for being away from the BBS so long!

The personalities for The Clique aren't based on anyone specifically (the closest I can say for any of them is that Susan's name came from my sister, Susan), they just kind of evolved themselves. Remember, I don't write The Story, The Story writes itself; I just put the words out for everyfur to read Smile

Susan is an extroverted girl who loves boys!
Cindy is shy and reserved.
Debbye is 19 and falls kind of in-between.
Sabrina is introverted and needs the body of The Clique to come out.

The members of The Clique just follow their own personalities and go from there Smile

Dunno if that answers your question or not (hope so!) Smile

Best to yunz guys!
Chris

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

Monica wrote:
Hello, everyone! I'm a newcomer to fanfiction and was very pleasantly surprised to discover whole stories about Sabrina and Zig Zag.

My only problem with the whole deal is now that I've read all the chapters in the archives, I can't wait for the next installments!

Thank you very much, Mr. Yost and Mr. Bruner, for getting me hooked! [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Welcome, Monica!
And you're most welcome! Smile
Hopefully I/we can *keep* ya hooked!

As to the next installment, the next chapter of "Sabrina Online: The Story" is in the paws of my proofreaders as we speak!

Next it goes to Eric.

Next it goes live.

Could be as early as next week yunz guys'll have something new to read!

And after that, "Tabitha" Chapter 10!

All the best,
Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: