Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sabrina on line the story
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 2:12 pm    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

HI ALL TVDAVE HERE IN SAUDI ARABIA JUST STOPING IN TO SAY HI , I JUST FOUND THE STORY ON THE NET A FEW WEEKS AGO , DUE TO A STORY I SAW ON MTV ABOUT FURRIES , I LOVE IT
I JUST GOT SUCKED INTO CHAPTERS 26 THRU 29
ONLY TO FIND OUT IT WAS A DAY DREAM OF WENDY'S,,,,,KILLER WRITING CHRIS.....AHH THE DESERT CALLS BE GOOD ALL
TVDAVE
SENIOR TELEVISION PRODUCDER
SAUDI ARABIAN NATIONAL GUARD
MODERNIZATION PROGRAM
RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA [email protected]
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 5:49 pm    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by TVDAVE:
HI ALL TVDAVE HERE IN SAUDI ARABIA JUST STOPING IN TO SAY HI , I JUST FOUND THE STORY ON THE NET A FEW WEEKS AGO , DUE TO A STORY I SAW ON MTV ABOUT FURRIES , I LOVE IT
I JUST GOT SUCKED INTO CHAPTERS 26 THRU 29
ONLY TO FIND OUT IT WAS A DAY DREAM OF WENDY'S,,,,,KILLER WRITING CHRIS.....AHH THE DESERT CALLS BE GOOD ALL
TVDAVE
SENIOR TELEVISION PRODUCDER
SAUDI ARABIAN NATIONAL GUARD
MODERNIZATION PROGRAM
RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA [email protected]

THANKS IM GLAD YOURE ENJOYING THE STORY HEY THERES AN UPDATE.........CHAPTER 44 IS UP AND RUNNING

Sorry, I couldn't resist, no matter how hard I tried!

Thanks for the kind words, Dave; hope I can keep you hooked!

Look after our troops over there!

Chris http://chrisfoxx.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rava

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 6:06 pm    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

*laughs* I really liked the the settling in bits Chris. Keeps me wondering when she is going to finally say something to him
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 6:24 pm    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

Awww, now the ending is cute

And I get the impression that if Sabrina thought with moving away from Columbus (and ZigZag) she would get rid of female attention she is in for a surprise

And who could this Guatemalan fur be Dexter was talking about

[ March 02, 2002: Message edited by: Tygon ]
Vallus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 7:21 pm    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

I was wondering the same thing Rava. I think that Sabrina is most likely already forming major clean-up and organizing plans for the weekend. Chris would no doubt be surprised if on Saturday morning after breakfast Sabrina hands him a mop and says "We'll finish off the kitchen as a warm-up for the rest of the house".
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 8:40 pm    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

DOSE WENDY HAVE THE HOTS FOR SABRINA

TYGON!! YOU GOT ME THINKING THE SAME THING,
YEAH! SHES AWAY FROM ZIG, REMEMBER WHEN SABRINA FIRST WENT OVER TO PA TO SEE CHRIS
AND SHE WENT TO HIS WORK , MET THE STAFF, AND WENDY TOOK HER TO LUNCH, AND WAS BRUSHING HER FEET UNDER THE TABLE. AND THEN LATER WHEN WENDY WAS IN THE CLUB TALKING TO THE WOLF, AND TOLD HIM HOW SHE ENJOYED BOTH MEN AND WOMEN,,,,,,,HMMMM IS THERE SOME VIXEN LUST WAITING,,,,,,,THIS WE WILL HAVE TO WATCH
Concolor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 11:37 pm    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

All Right Chris!!

Back in the saddle. And that chapter just plain felt good.

I CAN NOT WAIT to see how Wendy and Sabrina get along in this venue. (Yes, TVDAVE, Wendy has the hots for her. Wendy is quite the little go-getter, and hardly what anyone would call shy.)

But, OY! Is Chris ever in for a shock once Sabrina finds her feet in his apartment. That chapter should be positively hilarious.

It is so wonderful to see the Master at work again. You've been sorely missed by this fur, Mr. Yost. A most cordial welcome back.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
edphisto

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 4:03 am    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

Chris Rocks!

It's good to hear from you again! At the same time, I'm very sorry to read about your latest misfortunes in your journal.

This was a very nice chapter--no fireworks, no big surprises (no one expected that moving in would be easy for Sabrina, did they?), just a nice transition from long-distance to up-close.

And there's plenty of foreshadowing thrown in. We can see that Wendy's taking quite a liking to Sabrina, but I can also see that there may be some friction between Chris and Sabrina if he tries to maintain a more "professional" relationship at work...she may feel a little slighted or rejected. And it seems that someone may have to take a trip down to Virginia soon.

Overall, I enjoyed this chapter very much. Congratulations, Chris, on setting the stage for the next phase.
TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 12:33 pm    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

WHOO HOOO!!!! CHAPTER 44

I FRIED UP A BATCH OF SHRIMP, GRABBED A BOTTLE OF SODA AND A HAVANNA CEEEGAR, AND MY PC CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT SABRINA WOULD SAY IF SHE HIT A WET TOILET SEAT, AND A BUCK
NAKED FOX WALKING IN WHILE SHES TAKING A WIZ
AHH YOUNG LOVE , AND YES , WENDY , HMMM WHATS SHE UP TO, AND WILL SHE ABUSE SABRINA;S TOYS IF SHE BRINGS THEM TO WORK.

AND IT LOOKS LIKE A MAJOR CLEANING AT CHRIS'S PLACE, WHO KNOWS WHAT SABRINA IS WALKING ON THERE IN THE BEDROOM, AN HAS SHE LOOKED UNDER THE BED YET, AND WHO IS DEX GONNA GET, GOOD STUFF CHRIS, I FIRED THIS OFF TO FRIENDS WITH THE ARMED FORCES KOREA NETOWRK THEY WILL LOVE THIS,
A DUNE BUGGY AWAIT'S
FROM THE SAUDI DESERT
TV DAVE
KieferSkunk
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 5:53 am    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

Cool! Nice to see the new chapter up. As of right now, I haven't had the chance to read it, and because of stuff going on this weekend, I was a bit slow getting the update.

The mirror on my site has been updated. http://www.descent2.com/dorsola/sabfic.htm
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 11:52 pm    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dorsola:
Cool! Nice to see the new chapter up. As of right now, I haven't had the chance to read it, and because of stuff going on this weekend, I was a bit slow getting the update.

The mirror on my site has been updated. http://www.descent2.com/dorsola/sabfic.htm

And thanks for that, Matt!!

And I'll be in touch with you soon. I owe you email BIG TIME about what you and I discussed at Anthrocon!

And I'll answer some of the comments here later. Waaaaay past my bedtime as we speak!

Best to yunz all!

Chris http://chrisfoxx.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Whip-lash
Kneel before me... for I am Root!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 8:57 pm    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

I still need to check it out. With nights like I've had for the past several weeks I can barely get anything extra done. :\

Take it easy, Chris. Email me at my home address if you're online. I'll be leaving work in a few minutes and wanted to help set something up for you.
BlueLion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 3:55 am    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

Hi there everybody,
just wanted to greet the whole community here. I've discovered the online-comic Sabrina Online a few days ago and got hooked right away. The gal is just A ok.
Surprise, surprise, I find out there are ff about Sabrina and her Clique (btw where did you get the personalities of Susan, Cindy, Clarence etc.???)
I'm a ff-collector myself, though I've preferably read the ones about animes so far.
Chris, you're doing a great job here, just watch your grammar and spelling sometimes (intensive prereading advised).
Hope you don't take offense.
Well, so much for today,
CU soon
BlueLion

PS: Are there really current models of the Amiga available? I got the impression, the system's dead and forgotten.

PS2: TVDAVE, a serial about furries on MTV? hmm, probably not the European channel. Are you Arabian? Interesting, I wouldn't have believed a rather rigid community like the Arabian would produce guys interested in stuff like Sabrina Online (;-) just kidding, no offense meant).
I really hope, the horrible situation in mideast will ease up soon - both sides should return to talks instead of invasion and terror attacks ...
anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 7:31 am    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by BlueLion:
Hi there everybody,
just wanted to greet the whole community here. I've discovered the online-comic Sabrina Online a few days ago and got hooked right away. The gal is just A ok.

PS: Are there really current models of the Amiga available? I got the impression, the system's dead and forgotten.

The Norwegian Lion roars a hearty welcome to a fellow lion...

Sabrina is not 'A OK', she's A OK!!!!
Of course the Amiga is alive...
No matter WHAT you do, it comes back to haunt you.

A quick plug for all Amiga fans...
RetroReview have a two issue article on upgrading the machine. It mostly focuses on the A4000 model, but does mention the others...

No, I don't have any connection to the magazine, except that I subscribe to it, and want it to keep going...
BlueLion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 9:12 am    Post subject: sabrina on line the story Reply with quote

Anthony and Mike,
thanks for the info. I've surveyed the Raccoons bookshelf. Interesting. Pity though that all the stories are stored in pdf-format. Usually I prefer txt-format. That way downloading is faster and it uses less storage space as well.
CU soon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: