Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saddamn Captured...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  

For saddam Or not?
Good...Saddam is going down
69%
 69%  [ 16 ]
Hrmm....Wait after trial first
30%
 30%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 23

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad we caught him alive. He can now be interrogated on funds he sent to banks overseas that can be returned to help rebuild Iraq, he can be interrogated on WMD's in depth, and he can be tried and punished by the Iraqi people for the crimes he perpetrated against them. I think that's much more fitting vengence than his immediate death.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kayngi
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hear Hear
Den Mother of PF

I got ART
http://kayngi.deviantart.com/
http://kayngi.sheezyart.com
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Late posting, but what the hell...

This war was not just for this 1 man, but for his allies and search of weapons of mass destruction. We found destroyed evidence of the latter and we caught some of the former- including the king pin himself.

The question lies is, now that he head has been chopped off, will the rest of the beast die? No.

No, because such a beast has many heads to deal with. Some ?? Billion is missing from the Iraqi Treasury- where did that money go? Al Quida has their claws in Iraq (last set of captured terroists in Iraq said that they were sent by Al Quida).

At best I can say is: 1 Down! Lets go find the rest!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Sharc_Vulpus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the whole war is over so that most of america can get off their whole terroist 9/11 kick.

I seriously got tired of hearing about 9/11 every five minutes after teh first week or so.

So I hope it's all over.
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The spark that starts a flame war? I hope not.

Understand, you were not there on 9/11. I was, some of my friends were there, and countless of other volunteers and emergency workers.

Thousands died. Many may never be found... ever.

Americans may not be angelic in our policies and diplomatic measure, hell, we are down right selfish about it. But one thing is true about us American- we will defend ourselves when we have too and take the fight to their territory if we must in order to end it.

The rest of the world may not like it, but name 1 other country that has advanced technology as much as we did in the last 50 years? Everything from the internet you link Planet Furry on to the keyboard you type on and the music on the CD you are listenning too, was from the hard work of American ingenuity.

If some had it their way- you would be in a shack with 15 kids wondering what you have to do for the day to bring home a meal for the wife to cook and feed everyone with.

I can understand of getting tired of hearing about it, but you better not get complacent about it. Apathy is the larger enemy, and if you are not willing to fight for something and help some one, whats going to happen to you when it is your turn?

The Price Of Freedom Is Not Free...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHERE I AM COMING FROM?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope No flame wars

opinions are opinions.

This place will not tolerate flame wars over opinions.

consider this topic closed

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: