Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More site info

View previous topic :: View next topic  
guyver47
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:34 am    Post subject: More site info Reply with quote

I am thinking of choosing a chameleon design to represent myself since I feel that I can change and evolve my art in any manner I choose....kinda how a chameleon changes its colors. Smile I might change the colors of the site, but keep the same content. The photos page bothers me alot......it needs a tune up. heh
A new addition is coming to my site. A small gallery of my ollllllld art from kindergarten until now. -shudders-
I've got some good news. I am 80% sure I am going to anthrocon 2004. I talked to my mom about it, and she wants to drive me along with her boyfriend. I should be able to put my safety deposit towards the hotel cost. Oooooo........................I can't wait to meet people.
I'll update more on this as I don't wanna say I'm 100% for sure going and then I can't.
ah well Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
CrayzedWolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WooT! Hope ya can make it to Anthro2004. Though It is Most likely I wont be there for a couple years...maybe anthro06 XD NUUUUU!

Well Hope your changes to ur site work out and Good luck!

My Live Journal
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> guyver47 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: