Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Various Adult stories (finished or otherwise)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vladspellbinder wrote:
Also I must think about what he would do to that “company” if he found out they had choked her for talking before, with no warning what so ever…From his reaction to the possibility of her not having been feed I don’t think he would like to hear what they did you her all that much…

I won't tell a lot about it but the way she was treated was (more or less) in accordance with her master's wishes (that incuded being fed). She does need to eat a little more than usual since her body is still adjusting to the changes.

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have finally edited the story "Femme without a Name" and moved it from the 'Scraps' section to the regular stories section.

There aren't any big changes, so those who have already read it don't have to read it again.

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused Ok, a question to all the furs who have read the prologue for "Humiliation Inc." I posted a few months back: Question

I have written one more chapter for that story (a pretty long one, about 14k words), unfortunately it is not the first chapter, but one that happens quite some while later. If I ever get to write the story to that point, it might end up as chapter 10 or so.

Now the question:
Should I post it? Question

On the one paw, it is pretty unlikely that I'll write the story up to that point anytime soon, so I am a little loathe to just let it collect dust on my PC.

On the other paw, it depicts a very important point in the story, one that changes the direction of the story in important ways. It would give away quite a bit about things that happen in the earlier chapters and knowing what happens might also change the way what happens in the earlier chapters is viewed.

Confused

Hortmage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allow me to be the Grinch, and say "don't post it."

One of the problems with net-posted stories is that authors put up chapters that they later regret, when looking at the entire story as a single piece. Hikaru, I recall, has complained that changes he's wanted to make to the characters in Identity Crisis can't be easily made, since their behavior is canon in the early chapters. I think Chris Foxx has also made a similar comment about early chapters in Sabrina Online: The Story.

(If I misread what you said, dear authors, my apologies, and I will post a retraction.)

Most authors of dead-tree books will go through many rewrites of the entire story before they share it with the public. They don't publish the climax of the story in a magazine before they release the rest of the book (or write it, in your case).

By writing the entire story before publishing, they can make adjustments without having to apologize to their readers. "Wow," said Frank Baum, "I just realized that The Wonderful Wizard of Oz would be a MUCH better book if the lead character was a cute little girl named Dorothy instead of a geriatric old lecher named Dwight...It's too bad I can't change it, because I already posted the chapter where they kill the witch with Dwight's heart medicine...."

Just my 2 cents.

anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say that was about 2 dollars worth of advice...

It's what makes a series so hard to write.
I have heaps of fragments, and even nearly complete chapters, waiting for the stories to evolve to the point where they belong.

I've even had to toss away big chunks of good writing because by the time I've gotten to the point where it was supposed to fit, the storyline has deviated so much from originally planned that the piece no longer fits.

Annoying?

You bet!

But if the pieces had been published first?

Ouch!

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice, but I don't see the raised point as the main problem. If I post such a "later" or "unfinished" chapter, then I do clearly see it as non-canonical, that is I don't have any problem to say later on "Well, that was an interesting story, but things didn't really happen like that."
Besides, I'm pretty much sure that the chapter would stay like this if the story ever got to this point, except for some minor details about the setting...
Which is also the point Wink as I don't think I'll get to write the rest of the story up to this point within the next year or two. Confused

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, since the consensus seems to be not to post the chapter, that's what I'll do.
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have posted the third part of "Made Over".
vladspellbinder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very, ahh, interesting…

I can’t help but think of the line from The Manchurian Candidate
“Somebody got into our heads. With big steel-toe boots, cable cutters and a chainsaw and they went to town”
Those slave sellers really did a heavy work over on her mind…

I’m just glade to see she isn’t blindly obedient and can ‘question’ her Master and so forth…

Keep up the good work Nameless :D

Don't mind the horns, they are only there to hold up the halo
Fiendly bloodsucker signing off for now 0>:)

P: retteb elttil a emit ruoy dneps
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have posted part four of "Made Over".
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have posted the fifth (and last) part of "Made Over".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> nameless All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: