Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Various Adult stories (finished or otherwise)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: Various Adult stories (finished or otherwise) Reply with quote

I have created a section where I am going to post stories that I have started at some point but where I have not really gotten very far and that I have not worked on for a long while.
These pieces have not been edited or even converted to HTML. They may contain logical mistakes, bad grammer and other nasty things.

Begging me to continue them will not be very effective as I have way too many stories in the works as it is and I would like to finish at least some (or even one) of them before I work on other stories.

The first piece is a nearly finished Prologue chapter of the story Humiliation Inc. .
It may be easier to read for people that have multiple personalities, as it is written in the first person from the viewpoint of two characters.

Last edited by Nameless on Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have added the (unfinished) story Party to this section. This is (will be?) a prequel to My tiny little World.
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Nameless, glad to see you again Smile

Hope you had a nice holiday time Smile

Looking forward to your stuff in this new year.

StormKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Party Reply with quote

An interesting slavery system. Without a doubt, it leaves the reader (at least this reader) with the feeling that the best parts of the story haven't been written yet. I do hope that at some point you are able to write them and finish the story, but I'm a fan of your other stories too, so whatever you work on I shall look forward to.
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have added the first part of the short story Femme without a Name to the Scraps section.

I am still working on this story, once I finish it, it will be posted normally. Originally it was supposed to be just a short story, but I'm not even half done and it is already quite long, so I decided to post that bit of it for anyone who might be interested. It's only supposed to cover the events of the one day.

StormKitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bein' as how it's an unfinished story, I don't know how much validity my comments will have, but a couple of things I noticed...

Interesting setup. So far it doesn't sound like as cruel a place as the setting from Sara's Story/A Vixen's Tale, though not far behind. Maybe about on par with Trouble's Tales. It will be interesting to see what else you do with this.

I don't recall you ever mentioning what species the viewpoint characters is. Also, are you going to tell us what she last remembers, where she was, with whom, etc., before waking up in her mysterious surroundings?

Will be keeping my eyes out for the rest of this.

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StormKitty wrote:
... Maybe about on par with Trouble's Tales.

There are certain similarites. And some big differences...
I'd say, that in most respects this is less cruel, if more humiliating.

StormKitty wrote:
I don't recall you ever mentioning what species the viewpoint characters is.

I don't plan on telling it outright. Twisted Evil I do have a species in mind and I'm going to use what I know on that species whenever something comes up.
There have been a few clues, but not many, not enough to figure out the exact species, but perhaps enough for the family.
It would be interesting if anyone can figure it out.

StormKitty wrote:
Also, are you going to tell us what she last remembers, where she was, with whom, etc., before waking up in her mysterious surroundings?

Twisted Evil Probably not, but one never knows...

Nosnibor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
There have been a few clues, but not many, not enough to figure out the exact species, but perhaps enough for the family.

Some kind of squirrel, IŽd guess. And the main clue is not in this story, but in all your other stories. Wink

"The primal terror of a prey animal caught by a predator" means she's probably no carnivore. Also, the "gap between my front teeth and my molars" is where a lot of species have their canines, IIRC. And: "I wish that I had a tree squirrel's tail"... for most furs in that situation any squirrel's tail would have been an improvement, but somefur who is already a squirrel has to be more precise.
Nothing conclusive, only clues supporting my preconception.

Not knowing the main character's species is a bit disorienting. That "movie in my head" thingie just doesn't work properly without that information. On the other paw, this feeling of disorientation mirrors the main character's insecurity, not knowing how she got into that situation or where it will lead.
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nosnibor wrote:
Some kind of squirrel, IŽd guess.

Pretty good, Holmes. Wink

Actually, you got just about all the clues I put there. And reasoned them out correctly.

So, ok, I'll come clean:
She is a Mexican Ground Squirrel.

mwalimu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it interesting, and if I may say so, quite pleasing, to see that you identify the exact type of squirrel in the story (something you also did in The Visitors).

Squirrels seem to be one of those families that most furry fans just sort of lump together, seldom attempting to identify a character to the level of species (others like this would include mice, rabbits and bats). Compare this to canines, felines, or mustelids, for which furry fans nearly always identify the species.

In other words, most fans would simply say that a character is "a squirrel" and leave it at that, but wouldn't dream of having a feline without stating whether it is a lion, tiger, cougar, or whatever.

You might be interested in this post to my LiveJournal from about a month ago.

(And I am reminded of a filk entitled I Feel Like a Squirrel based on Shania Twain's I Feel Like a Woman.)
(Edit: Found it - here!)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second part has been added to the short storyFemme without a Name. It is in the same file, that just got nearly twice as big as it was before.

Hmmm, if anyone actually reads this...
Do you think this is (reasonably) realistic (not so much the setting, but the way the main character feels about things) ?

PychoWulf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a fan of your writings but I cant seem to find the "adult" part of the site....if anyone can help me with that part it would be very helpfull

STAND BACK, AMIGO! This is a job for....THE ANTI-CHRIST!!
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have updated Femme without a Name with the rest of the first day. This concludes the story, for now at least.
I still have to proofread and edit this, then it will be moved out of the "Scraps" section.

Furry_wolf2001b

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its cool.
Harsh but cool.

Alot of teaching by showing. Wink
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have posted the first part of the (short) "A Complete Makeover" on my adult site. It will be posted in 4 parts, but I don't currently plan to make this an ongoing story (I have way too many of those already).

It may be a bit much for some people, so read with care. (It has some similarities to "Femme Without A Name")

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> nameless All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: