Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tabitha Chapter 12, Quick Heads-up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hortmage wrote:
I assumed Sabrina wouldn't be allowed to step foot (paw?) out of the lab. But in the chaos to come as they try to save Richard (or deal with the police), Sabrina could slip out for a quick drink to calm her nerves.

You're right, she wouldn't be going anywhere. Not to mention she has no idea where she is, and if there could be any place to go if she did.

And Sabrina really isn't a drinker, short of an occasional glass of wine with Chris or pullnig a slug from the bottle when she's learning to cook Smile
Quote:

That would be absolutely wild to think of her meeting Chris.

Chris, of course, would jump all over, hug her and cry and everything else. Meanwhile...she'll have to be thinking he's a lunatic dirty old fox and will probably spray him (and who knows how nostalgic THAT will be for Chris???).

LMTO!! Oooooooooh yeah!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
I emailed Chris about just that possibility.

The supper club where Chris and Wendy are was not named, Tabitha and crew are going to "Danny's". One and the same?

He has not replied to that yet.

No, I haven't Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

webkilla wrote:
You're gonna be bouncing for a while...

I wonder how long it'll be till next chapter?

Underway as we speak, smart-aleck-type person Wink
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xaqtly wrote:
I don't know but the last one took a while... over a year. That's a long time to be on the edge of my seat, I think my tail has a permanent kink in it now!

Doggone it, I said I was sor-reeeeeeeeeeee!!! Smile

Quote:
You know Cirrel you're exactly right - and honestly Chris seeing Sabrina is pretty much what I expect to happen. Why else would OBA even get into a reunion with Windy and have her make that generous offer, and have Chris accept it? Far too much buildup to be a coincidence, in my mind it's practically a sure thing that somehow Chris will see Sabrina before Sabrina gets sent back to her own time. And then none of what happened with Windy will matter or even have existed at all... because Sabrina will not die in that car accident and Chris will not be alone for so many years.

The real anticipation for me is in how Chris will see Sabrina. I'm going to guess that since Chris accepted Windy's offer, he'll want to go to Tabby's work to tell her about it. I can almost feel the shock tingling at the base of my skull as Chris opens the door to Tabby's office and sees the Sabrina he remembers, young and vibrant... yeah, it's a good thing I'm not writing this story, because I'm too predictable. I think OBA has better surprises than that in store for us. Very Happy

I hope he does too .... oh wait, you mean James and me Wink

xxoF
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
Let's not forget that Chris has had a stroke and is still not in the best shape.
What would the shock do to him to see Sabrina?

<insert Sanford and Son reference here> Wink
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cirrel wrote:
Actually, I was thinking along the lines of Beth's letter from chapter 18 of Zig Zag the Story. Beth's letter was a 'voice' from James' past that told him it was all right to love someone else after she was gone. Maybe the Sabrina from the past is only here to give her permission to *this* Chris to find someone else. (The Chris she will be going back to won't need this advice.)

You know you're right, this would be a very nice way of doing it Smile
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elfen_Furry wrote:
I maybe wrong, but wasn't that a reunion dance?

Not a reunion dance. Just a regular college dance.

Quote:
I say that because Sabrina's job at the web-place where she first got fired as her first job, she got after she graduated.

Sabrina had graduated from C-CAD. She's working on her minor at the local college.

xxoF sirhC
Mapper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Mapper wrote:
Boy do I need an asprin right about now. Very Happy Ok lets see, missing art student before Chriss met Sabby, Chris has mems of Sabby while dancing with Wendy(which means Sabby was returned to past) ok she survived the truck but many years later something else happend maybe something natural that took Sab but not before hooking up with more kids.
But we need more pieces of this puzzle. Very Happy

Well, if it helps, Sabrina had met Chris before she turned up missing Wink

This part takes place when Sabrina lost her first job with the web design folks. She and Chris were dating at this point.

Chris!

Cool Very Happy

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Cirrel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:

BUT:

If all goes well, look for something this weekend (probably tomorrow, since to day is Valentine's Day). You'll have a little something coming that might be what you were expecting.

Chris

A further hint....

Valentine's Day is a day set aside to let us tell loved ones how much we love them.

But can we ever say it often enough?

You never know when you might lose the chance to ever say it again.

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cirrel wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:

BUT:

If all goes well, look for something this weekend (probably tomorrow, since to day is Valentine's Day). You'll have a little something coming that might be what you were expecting.

Chris

A further hint....

Valentine's Day is a day set aside to let us tell loved ones how much we love them.

But can we ever say it often enough?

You never know when you might lose the chance to ever say it again.

Thunder stolen, but man, what a pic

Chris
Cirrel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about that Chris, but I'm going to be out of internet contact for 5 days starting tomorrow afternoon, and, well ..... I couldn't wait!

I hope they'll like what comes *with* the pic tomorrow.

And the Valentine's Day reference was appropriate for today. Come 0n Furs! Let those significant others know what you think!

Cirrel - Too fast for his own good sometimes.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:53 am    Post subject: Aww.. Crumbs Cirrel, you rotten #*&@ Reply with quote

I have quietly been lurking in the background, reading the great stories and enjoying the *legendary* art of the fans, particularly Cirrel who seems to have a nerve that links his graphic tablet straight to the heartstrings of his admirers.
"I don't want to die" was both unexpected and totally heart breaking. This fur has such an ability to manipulate the emotions with his art, the government should force him to wear a warning sign.

Cirrel - you rock dude.

Peter.
Cirrel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
Just keep an eye on http://www.chrisfoxx.com/ to read the story Cirrel worte that that drawing came from.

I hope Chris will have time to post it soon. If he has recovered from reading it himself yet that is.

It's up and running on Chris' site. My thanks to him and James Bruner for producing such an outstanding peice of literature to work from, and for allowing me to write my take on it.

Cirrel

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was finally able to tear myself away from Prince of Persia The Sands of Time long enough to reach chapter 12 of Tabitha.

Great work, Chris and James. I felt like in the old days (4 years ago) when I started reading the story Smile

Edit: Oh, quite a pic you did there, Cirrel. I hope I soon get time to read the story to it too.

Mapper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh boy I should have visited this thread after work. Another very powerful picture Cirrel. All choked up now.

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: