Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tabitha Chapter 12, Quick Heads-up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the Timeline Tabitha intercepted, Sabrina was still in college, and was looking for a job, which she got at some web-hosting site and got fired 6 weeks later cause the owner found a box 12-cd set of clip art to use instead.

Sabrina started to go out with Chris shortly after she started to work for ZigZag, which from this stand point has not yet happened.

So in this time reference, Sabrina and Chris never met... yet.

BUT, It was Tabitha's intention to intercept Sabrina at a time when she and Chris were a couple and even perhaps married, but missed the mark by a couple of years.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange though, on StOL, it says (as my memory vaguely remembers), that Sabrina met with a woman who fits Tabitha's description and gave her some medication which cured her of her problems. But this was when Chris and Sabrina have already become a couple, and perhaps a few years down the line from this timeline story.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope Sabrina was still in school when she and Chris met in Irc and they met face to face shortly after.

Cirrel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Styx - Elfen Furry

Have either of you considered that both of you are right about when Chris met Sabrina, but that you two are in different timeline universes and the PlanetFurry chat board is really a nexus where many universes meet?

<.<

>.>

Mwahahahah!

Cirrel - "I'm from my universe! Where are you from?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats it.
I'm going back to the Egyptian Pyramid Building era... Where my keys to my time machine...?

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think about the scene in Slots when we first meet Clarence it's at a school dance and he cuts in on Sabrina and Chris by this time if I remember correctly Sabby and Chris had already been seeing each other for a few months, think I'll let this drop now.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I maybe wrong, but wasn't that a reunion dance?
I say that because Sabrina's job at the web-place where she first got fired as her first job, she got after she graduated.

Though the time time between the comic and the story maybe identical, the events aren't. To me. I thought she graduated... and am not inkling to read all 40+ chapters again, at least not for a while. Mr. Green

At least, in my mind, this would make Sabrina somewhere in between 22 - 25, and not the 20 - 22 that Tabitha seems to have captured. Twisted Evil

What can I say?

OPPs! Rolling Eyes

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I'm picking it up again.

Tabitha: Chapter 11 wrote:
Sabrina shook her head. “My or your mom or dad could’ve told you that.”

“Fair enough.” Tabitha was confident in her memory and her research, and pressed on. “Your best friend is a lioness named Susan. She’s got a serious crush on nearly anyone wearing pants and stole your dates in high school.”

Sabrina sat up straighter. “Well, Susan and I being friends is no secret.”

“You already told me you date a fox named Chris, but what you didn’t tell me is that he works for a company called the Strongarm Group as a local area network administrator.”

“Uh … huh.” Sabrina was starting to feel uneasy.

Tabitha pointed to the back of her own right hip. “You have a small birthmark in the shape of a chess pawn beneath your fur right here.”

Sabrina's mouth opened but no words came out.

“And you make sure to stay away from Chris during your monthly cycle because your Endometriosis makes it hurt so badly.”

Tabitha watched Sabrina’s shoulders slump.

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elfen_Furry wrote:
Try twisting it into a square knot, like I am in my Tabiverse story. Twisted Evil

I just have to ask- Chris, you mentioned that the incident around Sabrina's death would be explained in this chapter.... uhm... WHAT HAPPENED?

...or are you going to torture us with that in another long wait in a chapter yet to come? (and People say I'm evil...)

Hey, I'm making a Career of Evil!

Blue Oyster Cult, good song Cool

Quite frankly, in my haste to finish, I think I left it out ... bad fox, bad!

BUT:

If all goes well, look for something this weekend (probably tomorrow, since to day is Valentine's Day). You'll have a little something coming that might be what you were expecting.

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mapper wrote:
... whats going to be interesting is the chain of events that have been set into motion from then to now.

Remember that thing I said about evil as a career? Wink

Chris!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hortmage wrote:
Great chapter, my fine fox!

::bowing low, raising tail high::

Thank you!

Quote:
I wish Sabrina had received a nicer welcome from the crew on her arrival, but all things considered, I can see why that wasn't likely.

Yeah, under the circumstances (dead boss due to the selfish whims of her sister) it wasn't going to be too touchy-feely there. Although Sabrina's presence there may have saved Tabitha from a serious verbal berating from Harvey.

Quote:
I loved the mental picture I got about her meeting of Iron Raptor... "coffee, anyone?" Smile

<VBSEG> I loved that myself Smile I was needing some interraction with IR and Sabrina (considering Sabrina's love for Transformers et al), and Mike Regan brought this up and it jarred my memory and made it better, I think Smile

Quote:
I especially liked Chris' and Wendy's date. Her offer was pretty brazen, but it seems to have worked.

Well, Windy has always loved Chris, at least a certain part of her has. Even when he'd become unobtainable she still cared for him (gee, who here can't relate??) a part of her still cared for him (and another part for Sabrina, but that's another tangent). She had her chance for happiness and it left her beaten and with a baby who suffered from SIDS. Newly-divorced and newly-widowed, they were a bad match due to bad timing, and lousy as lovers. Technically, if you include their time together in college, they never got past the heavy-petting stage. Okay, the really-heavy-petting stage. Now here they are, a second chance meeting, soon to enter their golden years, both alone. For Windy, lightening struck twice, and she really doesn't want to lose Chris again, and maybe for good this time.

And Chris, well, Wendy made her arguments and hit them all dead-center (dead-centre for those of you in Canada and the UK, in the middle for those of you in Rio Linda). He has zero ties to keep him where he is. And every reason in the world to be happy. In Chris' shoes, if he wore shoes, what choice would you have made? Smile

Quote:
Which brings to mind a question... are you tying in with Wendy's appearance in Concolor's extremely excellent "Gone Wylde?" Meaning to ask, are you working in Concolor's universe?

No, any tying up will be when Chris gets Wendy alone and .... oh, you mean Clint's ..... oh. Wink

The short answer is "no", I'm not. This is standing on its own.

[
Quote:
EDIT] The more I think about it, the more I realize the answer has to be NO. Clint has led me to believe that in his story, Wendy will probably experience a philosophical conversion (grabbing Chris' butt on the dance floor didn't sound very Christian to me...).

I dunno, I'm a Christian and I've dated Christian girls, and we've grabbed each others' butts before Wink

Quote:
Anyway...a fine job! And I shall reward you by going back into LURK mode... Wink

Well, thank you most kindly! But don't go lurking, stay with the group and make yerself known! Smile

Chris
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mapper wrote:
Boy do I need an asprin right about now. Very Happy Ok lets see, missing art student before Chriss met Sabby, Chris has mems of Sabby while dancing with Wendy(which means Sabby was returned to past) ok she survived the truck but many years later something else happend maybe something natural that took Sab but not before hooking up with more kids.
But we need more pieces of this puzzle. Very Happy

Well, if it helps, Sabrina had met Chris before she turned up missing Wink

This part takes place when Sabrina lost her first job with the web design folks. She and Chris were dating at this point.

Chris!
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elfen_Furry wrote:
... how far back does the loop-back module takes some one?

The loopback module is a time module that works in real time, looping the entrance and exit into portal itself for testing purposes. Sort of a temporal "ping 127.0.0.1" Wink

Foxx
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Hmmmmm. . . Reply with quote

Vixdraw wrote:
Chris, didn't you say once that there weren't too many more chapters of Tabitha left? Or has that changed? 'Cause you're creating an awful lot to be resolved in a relatively short span here.

Yeah, like working in a stable, things just keep heaping up Smile

To answer your question, that's correct, Tabitha will only be going a couple or a few chapters longer. Or thereabouts.

Quote:
Looked like Chris and Wendy were getting real cozy! (Are?)

Don't it, though? Smile And interestingly enough, not one person as yet said, "Gee, about time they got together" Wink

Quote:
BTW, just so I get it straight, what color is Wendy's fur? And how about her hair? What color is that?

Wendy, like Chris, is an American brown fox. Her hair is brown, but a couple of shades lighter than her fur.

CF
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cirrel wrote:
So... what'll happen if Sabrina meets Chris?
Chris will go ape cuz this is the Sabby he remembers.
Sabrina will back off FAST cuz she DOESN'T remember this slobbering old fur.

Awww, hey! Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Tabitha the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: