Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Visitors
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On further reflection last night, one other possibility came to mind. Have you ever seen the episode of The Twilight Zone entitled To Serve Man?

As for the money, my first thought goes back to the bet that Melanie and Nicolle mentioned when they first showed up in Stan's living room.
StormKitty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was me again. This time I know I logged in; my browser is doing something funky and losing my session when I try to post a reply.
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StormKitty wrote:
Have you ever seen the episode of The Twilight Zone entitled To Serve Man?

Sorry, No. Confused
I have not even heard of the series. (I don't watch a lot of TV and we don't get all the shows where I live. At least not on public television.)

StormKitty wrote:
As for the money, my first thought goes back to the bet that Melanie and Nicolle mentioned when they first showed up in Stan's living room.

Not directly, but the reason is related to this. Twisted Evil

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
StormKitty wrote:
Have you ever seen the episode of The Twilight Zone entitled To Serve Man?

Sorry, No. Confused
I have not even heard of the series. (I don't watch a lot of TV and we don't get all the shows where I live. At least not on public television.)

StormKitty wrote:

Not directly, but the reason is related to this. Twisted Evil

Well, that particular episode was from a short story of the same name by Damon Knight. Punchline is "It's a cookbook!".

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bearion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got some time to read TVp3, and it is an interesting installment as always.

I think Chris may be in over his head in this one. Melanie and Nicolle were very pushy in bringing Chris and, if anything, everyone is TOO nice and accommodating at the quarantine. (but then I'm the suspicious type. Wink )

Nameless wrote:
I was really hoping to find out if anyone figured out where all that money came from. Hint: Not all the furs have been exactly telling the truth to Stan. Evil or Very Mad

The amount raised an eyebrow with me as well. It far exceeds an allowance, and is more like a payment for services to be rendered. The only thing that makes sense is their version of Reality TV. After all, Chris doesn't need to know anything. In fact, the less he knows the more he might be worth. My reasoning?
o There are other Aliens there already, yet the medical staff did not already know much about humans. Thus, it seems reasonable that Chris is the first human to take residence there.
o Aside from the authorities, the general public might take an interest in how Chris reacts/stumbles/learns/grows in the new world, which translates to an audience.
o Melanie and Nicolle either own or have close ties with a Production Company.
o Any decision concerning invasion of privacy would be decided by Melanie and Nicolle first, but they have not made their liaison with Chris private and seem *very* open to that kind of thing.

We’ll have to wait and see if I’m close. Wink

Nameless wrote:
Surprised Shocked Laughing Twisted Evil I've just had a really strange idea that I'll have to get into this story. Not quite shure how yet, but I'll do it.
Twisted Evil

Side note:
We may have to open a pool on how many kits will emerge total. Very Happy

My vote is four. Even though their feral counterparts typically have many more, both ladies have two breasts and the kits are half human. (and rumor has it, more than two children is very rare with humans. Laughing )

Anyone else have a different idea? (other then you, Nameless! You have inside information!)

Bearion
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bearion wrote:
I think Chris may be in over his head in this one. Melanie and Nicolle were very pushy in bringing Chris and, if anything, everyone is TOO nice and accommodating at the quarantine. (but then I'm the suspicious type. Wink )

Different story. Wink It's Stan. Otherwise... Twisted Evil

Bearion wrote:
Nameless wrote:
I was really hoping to find out if anyone figured out where all that money came from. Hint: Not all the furs have been exactly telling the truth to Stan. Evil or Very Mad

The amount raised an eyebrow with me as well. It far exceeds an allowance, and is more like a payment for services to be rendered. The only thing that makes sense is their version of Reality TV.
We?ll have to wait and see if I?m close. Wink

Interesting idea. You'll find out about that in the next chapter. Twisted Evil

Bearion wrote:

Just for the record, I have decided on the number.

Bearion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Different story. Wink It's Stan. Otherwise... Twisted Evil

The SMACK sound is my forehead being struck. I had written Stan throughout most of the post, then in a fit of rectal-cranium-inversion mass-changed them all to Chris. Sigh...

Nameless wrote:
Bearion wrote:

Just for the record, I have decided on the number.

Great. Anyone else have a guess for the Kit Pool? Laughing

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say one kit each.

anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rather doubt that they get one kit each, if for no other reason that Nameless never lets his characters off that easily...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I'm betting on 2 + 3...

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you still have to consider the anatomy at work here even tough the femmes are furs they still have the basic human anatomy at least as described in the story so far. Multiple births in humans is rare because the human female body is really only geared for one offspring at a time now if femme furs were to give birth to multiple kits as a standard then it would be more likely that they would have multiple sets of breasts Smile by the way I don't really mean any of this it's late I'm tired and I'm talking (talking?) out my @$$ so off to bed with me laters Happy Thanksgiving all.

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One piece of information:

The total number of kits is a prime number. Surprised

Not that that gives away a whole lot of information... Twisted Evil

anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
The total number of kits is a prime number.

Well, 5 IS a prime, but so are 1(according to some theories, but not unless you're really mean), 2(not likely since you like doing the unexpected), and 3? Well... same argument as for 2...

Then there are 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29...
(Did I miss any in that lineup?)

We also know that they had extremely large bellies.
(Or at least Stan thought so)

It'll be fun to read...

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Very Happy Laughing Soooo many comments. Very Happy Does the happy dance... Rolling Eyes

According to the book I have both of their species (Thireen-lined Ground Squirrel and Red Fox) can have up to 10 kits. They won't have more than that.

Ghostwolf
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....i'd review....but i can't find the adult side of your site...my fault for not asking sooner...could you pm me the addy? please?

Ghostwolf out...

Hortmage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Styx wrote:
But you still have to consider the anatomy at work here even tough the femmes are furs they still have the basic human anatomy at least as described in the story so far. Multiple births in humans is rare because the human female body is really only geared for one offspring at a time now if femme furs were to give birth to multiple kits as a standard then it would be more likely that they would have multiple sets of breasts Smile by the way I don't really mean any of this it's late I'm tired and I'm talking (talking?) out my @$$ so off to bed with me laters Happy Thanksgiving all.

These are punctuation: Arrow . , ; :

Learn them. Use them. Love them! Wink Very Happy

Either that, or lay off the caffiene!!! I get exhausted just reading your posts!! Laughing

(Jus' messin' with you...)

Actually, I agree with Monsieur Styx... despite the teasing and taunting of Our Beloved Author, there should be no natural* way** for the ladies to have 10 to 13 kits each.

* As if we can talk about anything natural in a furry universe... Rolling Eyes

** Although...the girls did admit to messing with their natural body chemistry, first to prevent heat, and then to speed up its arrival. Many of the hyooman multi-births (septuplets, etc.) occur because mom is using fertility drugs just to get pregnant.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> nameless All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: