Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Visitors
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Part 2 "Reunion" of The Visitors has finally been posted. (On the adult side of my site.)

Have fun. Twisted Evil Laughing Embarassed Rolling Eyes Wink

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh damn I'm going to have to wait till I get home to read it, tell me is this going to turn into a regular story series maybe a furry/human version of "Sliders" Razz

Bearion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And a tasty read it was. I won't say much to spoil the read, but this story is about living with the consequences of yiff. Twisted Evil

I'm glad you decided to continue this story, Nameless.

Be good,

Bearion

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bearion wrote:
And a tasty read it was.

Shocked Twisted Evil Laughing

I do have a few more ideas (and a few surprises for Stan), so there will probably be two or three more chapters. I don't really intend to turn it into a long story, but there will be more. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I haven't commented on the story before now I actually read it a few days ago but one thing or another kept cropping up anyway I really liked it I'm not sure however why he wouldn't be allowed to ever return not even for a visit Confused as one of the femmes had said that if he stayed while they might be able to come back to visit him they would choose not too but I'm sure this will be made clear in future installments great chapter Nameless can't wait for the next one. I'm sorry to hear this won't be a long running story but I guess you need some time away from the grind eh? Smile

Hortmage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is "Visitors"? I can't find it.

Can you PM me, Nameless, with the URL?

Thanks!

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Part 3 "On the other Side" of The Visitors has finally been posted. (On the adult side of my site.)

Have fun. Twisted Evil Laughing Embarassed Rolling Eyes Wink

And I would really appreciate some speculation on what Stan has gotten himself into. Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

anthony
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, what has he gotten himself into....

The femmes obviously have a very successful production company, but there's NO mention about what they produce.
Then there's that gratuitus bath-scene...

I bet they saw the doc standing behind him and could see their show...

There's also the fact that getting a 'blue-card' for an Alien from another dimension was 'almost routine'.

I have a suspicion where the story is headed, but I won't mention it, to avoid making a complete ass of myself...

Like my Avatar?
Why not surf over to www.micecomics.com and tell Mary what a stellar job she did...
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anthony wrote:
There's also the fact that getting a 'blue-card' for an Alien from another dimension was 'almost routine'.

I'm not sure if that was clear, but the furs of this world have known dimensional travel for some time. Chris is not the only alien on that world, far from it. As far as processing his immigration, most of the paperwork, ... had already been finished and approved before he went there.
anthony wrote:
I have a suspicion where the story is headed, but I won't mention it, to avoid making a complete ass of myself...

It's just speculation. It's not like there's any money involved if you guess wrong.
If you don't want to do it in public, then PM me or send an email.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
And I would really appreciate some speculation on what Stan has gotten himself into. Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Since Melanie and Nicolle seemed to be quite impressed with his, ahem, talents, I have to wonder if they'd want to keep him to themselves or share him around. Their society is pretty open about sexuality, based on some of the specifics they'd revealed to their friends, but they also seem to take parenting pretty seriously and thus would want to take precautions if there was going to be any sharing.

As for whether they are going to release him to live a more or less normal life, as they are telling him, or have some other fate planned for him, I have no clue (including whether "they" includes Melanie and Nicolle).
StormKitty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, that was me.
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StormKitty wrote:
Nameless wrote:

Since Melanie and Nicolle seemed to be quite impressed with his, ahem, talents, I have to wonder if they'd want to keep him to themselves or share him around. Their society is pretty open about sexuality, based on some of the specifics they'd revealed to their friends, but they also seem to take parenting pretty seriously and thus would want to take precautions if there was going to be any sharing.

Well if it is a sexually open society then it's equally possible that it's common practice to loan or rent a male for the purpose of breeding that is if the male were also willing but then he may not have a choice if it were a matriarchal society.

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got a chance to read it during a slow period today. Very interesting installment. I can see several things there that'd bother me if I was in his skin, but then I'm a long-time sf fan and I've seen a lot of twists on technology. I'll reserve comment 'til I've got more to base comments on.

Good chapter, Nameless.

Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Shocked Laughing Twisted Evil I've just had a really strange idea that I'll have to get into this story. Not quite shure how yet, but I'll do it.

Aw, I was really hoping for some OAAing, but I guess I'll have to settle for just getting a few comments.
I was really hoping to find out if anyone figured out where all that money came from. Hint: Not all the furs have been exactly telling the truth to Stan. Evil or Very Mad

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well now is our boy in for some dangerous times? Is one or both of the femms using him for a patsy? Damn it and your going to turn this into another regular story? How the hell do you do it? There all so engaging, it's like watching those clifhangers and not being able to wait for the next one (Speaking of whitch when do get to find out what happened to Chris in SiasFL?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> nameless All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: