Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Tiger's Den Log.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*winces in sympathy* Hope you weren' injured in that wreck and here's hoping that the leak in the roof is a comparatively minor one that y'all caught early.

Best wishes,
Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leonato

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know what I just realized TM... your only an hour up I-24 for me ::chuckles:: I'm a Nashville TN Lynx myself. But dude, I could be in Hopkinsville in two shakes of a tigers tail. Just a thought... ::chuckles:: So many PFers so far apart, but then there are clusters of us as well ::grins:: Anyways, best of luck with your story, and hope ya can get your Toyota fixed soon!

PF's resident Lynx/Domestic reader,
Leonato

Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Leonato, but the Toyota was totalled. I'm now driving our '98 Plymouth Grand Voyager, which isn't too bad, it's got the 3.0L V-6, and isn't too hard on gas. We've also purchased a replacement vehicle for my lovely TL to drive. A 2000 Dodge Durango, and may I say she looks great driving it.

Yes, I realized there are several furs in Nashville area, and even up in Clarksville. I make it down to Nashville from time to time, so maybe we'll get together. (Won't be for a while, though, we're getting ready to go on vacation in a few weeks , and I'm up to my tiger tail in things that need done. Come to MFM in Memphis Labor Day weekend, I'll be there! Otherwise, PM me and we'll get together over lunch sometime.

TM.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Leonato

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigermark wrote:
Thanks Leonato, but the Toyota was totalled. I'm now driving our '98 Plymouth Grand Voyager, which isn't too bad, it's got the 3.0L V-6, and isn't too hard on gas. We've also purchased a replacement vehicle for my lovely TL to drive. A 2000 Dodge Durango, and may I say she looks great driving it.

Yes, I realized there are several furs in Nashville area, and even up in Clarksville. I make it down to Nashville from time to time, so maybe we'll get together. (Won't be for a while, though, we're getting ready to go on vacation in a few weeks , and I'm up to my tiger tail in things that need done. Come to MFM in Memphis Labor Day weekend, I'll be there! Otherwise, PM me and we'll get together over lunch sometime.

TM.

You can bet on it man! I'm gonna be at MFM with my foxy. If ya ever get the inclin and know you will be nashville bound, just PM me, and I'll send ya my cellphone #. Heh, I drive a '95 Nissan Pathfinder myself, with one of those 3.0L V-6s in it... the Datsun engine.... but I swear, the 15mpg I'm getting with it is killin me. And you lucky feline you... your only up to your tail in stuff to do ::points to the list that comes up to his neck:: It wont be long till I'm up to my tufted Lynx ears!... heh... Anyways, thanks for replying! And I look forward to meeting ya at MFM!

PF's resident Lynx/Domestic reader,
Leonato

Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, Okay, coding problems done, and the Den is back in business.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heads up all you Tiger fans, watch the Adventure Kay thread carefully over the next couple of days.

TM

Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official announcement. I have a new Adventure Kay story up on the forum. Go to topic Adventure Kay, and look for the Adventure Kay Origin Stories thread. Cirrel has one, too!
Both will be coming to the Raccoon's Bookshelf before long, too.

Tigermark

The Silver Coyote

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
T’grrrmwrowk M’Rega of House Tiberian

<laughs 'til sides hurt>

Thanks for that, Tiger. I haven't laughed that much in quite some time. And the story certainly does answer a lot of questions. Of course, it prompts more, but those will come later.

Back to the carpets...

SC

Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, back to business. I'm back to working on Fire on High, and also gladly previewing a story from Aslaug while she awaits permissions and a home for it. The A Little Nothing story awaits the next section from Aramis, and it sounds interesting, so stay tuned.

TM

Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh, Chapter 13 awaits everyone's comments. Now, let me get started on 14, LOL.

TM

Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been a quiet week, so here's a little Thankgiving cheer. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'm thankful for all you who stop by and read, and I'm very thankful for TL and my wonderful daughters. I hope you all have many things to be thankful for, too. God bless!

Tigermark (PS, Chapter 14 is up as a Thanksgiving Thank You!)

The Silver Coyote

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<salutes>

Happy Thanksgiving, Tigermark.

SC

Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting on MBR so I can post FOH ch15. In the meantime, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all those who visit the Tiger's Den.

Tigermark, Tammy Lynx, and Rachel and Brianna Tinx.

Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been a busy time of it but things are getting done, LOL. Chapter 16 of Fire On High is up, and I'm working on the next section of A Little Nothing.

TM.

Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'know, having the flu sucks bigtime. I've missed 3 days work, covered with vacation time, and I'm just now getting over it. Bleah.

TM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tigermark All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

Jump to: