Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*SIGH* It Pains Me Greatly...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 10:03 am    Post subject: *SIGH* It Pains Me Greatly... Reply with quote

to announce that my attendance at AC this year looks like a real long shot. My employer has the "straight from Dilbert" notion of a combined pool of sick days/vacation days and I've been rather sick the first part of this year adn used darn near the entire pool up already. Barring working some good deal out, it doesn't look promising. ButI'm not cancelling my hotel reservation yet.

I really hate to miss because I'm truly looking forward to meeting a whole bunch of folk from these forums and elsewhere.

Best,
Cateagle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Galadrion

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 12:56 pm    Post subject: *SIGH* It Pains Me Greatly... Reply with quote

Man, I am truly sorry to hear that - I hope things work out. You are one of several furs I'm hoping (and yes, I'm still hoping, despite this grim news) to finally meet in person at AC. I do have several suggestions which would all but guarantee that you'd get the time away from work to attend - unfortunately, they come with the side effect of probably too much time away... So I'll refrain from suggesting them... unless, of course, you ask. Strictly for entertainment purposes, of course.

(Bad David! Freelance terrorism is NAUGHTY! No cookie!)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pflarrian

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 12:41 am    Post subject: *SIGH* It Pains Me Greatly... Reply with quote

^..^? That's not good. Stupid pointy-haired bosses...

Here's hoping that you'll be able to make it to AC anyway, Cateagle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cateagle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: