Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Status Update
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Mike has announced elsewhere, the proof/polish portion was completed yesterday and the result sent to Rava and Josh for their review/edit.

A relieved,
Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I've got the comments/edits back and incorporated, and I find that Rava has (as usual) some very good advice. The segment with the crossover and the segment immediately preceding it interfere with the flow of the rest of this installment. So, I'm going to take them out, expand the crossover segment, and post the resulting installment as 4.2.

My apologies to those who won the December contest, you'll now have to wait for 4.2 for your cameos.

Cheers,
Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Chapter 4, Part 1 of "From The Wings", "...Getting to Know All About You", Part 1, has been posted to the FOSO FanFic Archives and has been sent to The Old Gray Raccoon, Rava, and Anthrofiction.com for posting.

Cheerfully,
Cateagle

Kinsfire
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and a very enjoyable read it is, good sir. I love the way you handled the meeting between Debbye's father and Lee - I was laughing, and read the section out loud to my wife.

Well done, sir, well done.

Kinsfire

...now, when can we expect part 2? Laughing

Last edited by Kinsfire on Wed Jun 12, 2002 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Galadrion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 12:33 am    Post subject: *Startled laugh* Reply with quote

I'm impressed, Kinsfire! Considering the circumstances, I expected to be the first to post a reply - that was a quick turnaround!

That said, I too enjoyed it - and will be displaying great fortitude in impatiently awaiting the next installment. (Side note - don't rush on my account, Cateagle. The results are well worth the wait as far as I'm concerned. I'm just not a tranquil sort of person when it comes to waiting. I tend to bear my trials fairly dramatically.) Wink

The "dread meeting" was definitely a high point, though not the only one. I liked the session with the Clique just as much, though I'm surprised Sabrina was the one who called Debbye on her... withholding. That seems like something Susan would have been more likely to do - if she had caught it first. Maybe Susan was a little distracted, while Sabrina, having been on the recieving end, was a little more alert?

I also liked the personal interplay, especially during the clothes-shopping. Brought out a lot of personality for those two that hasn't been highlighted yet. *Chuckle* I suspect Susan's going to be getting some enjoyment out of watching how events progress in this relationship - and even more out of being able to help things along. I always did get the impression that she was the type that would enjoy helping her friends.

I wonder - this hasn't been particularly hinted at in any of the stories, but I'd like to see it happen. A quadruple date - all four of the Clique members, and their guys. Maybe even a five-way date, though Zig Zag and James might feel a little out of place, unless they happen into it by coincidence. (Hm. Trattoria Salvatorre seems like a good place...) Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, you didn't promise too much. The Lee - George meeting was great. I guess that's what they mean with 'taking the wind out of one's sails' Wink

The rest was great too. I especially liked the meeting of the Clique. We don't see them all together much these days Smile

Otherwise I'm now very curious and eager to see the next chapter.

Great work, Cateagle.

TVDAVE
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Yep! I have to agree with Ty, the Lee George meeting was good,
dad there cleaning his pistol, as the Cat comes for his daughter,

Looks like Im going to have to keep my eye on this story too,,,,lol

Wink

Good stuff
Cateagle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cateagle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: