Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Status Update
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 10:28 am    Post subject: Status Update Reply with quote

Well...the complete chapter 3.2 covering Saturday - the picnic and other events - is now in the editors paws and, once they're finished with it, goes to Chris for his approval before posting. I'm looking at a mid-July posting.

I find this a very personal chapter as Debbye and Lee open up to each other. There's more, of course, and I think y'all will find it enjoyable.

Cateagle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 11:48 am    Post subject: Status Update Reply with quote

I've received the markups back from the editors and made the appropriate changes. The chapter was emailed to Chris Yost this morning - so, we appear to be right on shcedule. *crosses fingers*

Cateagle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shirh Khan
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 10:49 pm    Post subject: Status Update Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cateagle:
[QB]I've received the markups back from the editors and made the appropriate changes. The chapter was emailed to Chris Yost this morning - so, we appear to be right on shcedule. *crosses fingers*

Cateagle

So tell Chris to hurry up already!! Naww- just thought I would stop by and say hi.

-Shirh Khan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 1:14 pm    Post subject: Status Update Reply with quote

Chapter 3.2 was posted to the FOSO FanFic Archives and should be up this weekend on Rava's site and the Anthrofiction.com site.

Cateagle

[ July 15, 2001: Message edited by: Cateagle ]
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2001 10:35 pm    Post subject: Status Update Reply with quote

Sigh!!! I just heard from the fur running Anthrofiction.com - it seems that there are problems converting the latest chapter to proper format for posting - seems Microsloth has struck again with Word2000. So, that venue will have a later posting.

Apolegetically,
Cateagle

[ July 15, 2001: Message edited by: Cateagle ]
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 12:20 pm    Post subject: Status Update Reply with quote

Just so yall know - I'm some 6 keyboarded pages into 4.1 and those have been editted/reviewd by Mike. For what it's worth, he definitely liked it . I can't give a definite completion time at this point, work's demanding a bunch fo my time right now; though I will guarantee a posting before AC.

Cheers,
Cateagle
Galadrion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 6:19 am    Post subject: Status Update Reply with quote

That's it, Mike... tease the animals... *grrr*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:13 am    Post subject: Status Update Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Galadrion:
That's it, Mike... tease the animals... *grrr*

::snicker:: For what it's worth, Rava's reviewed this portion, too, and had only minor editting comments to make. Once I get past the stress of this week and the preceeding quarter, I hope to pick up the pace of writing, especially since Rava was nice enough to throw me some good dialog in her 29.

Cheers,
Cateagle

[ March 28, 2002: Message edited by: Cateagle ]
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 2:22 am    Post subject: Status Update Reply with quote

<sigh> The situation at work still has pressure [I'm so flattered that my boss thinks highly enough of me to hand me the nasty jobs] and, in other news, I lost most of last week due to personal and spousal illness. I am making progress, though, and am currently developing a major crossover scene.

Latest SWAG is a mid-May posting.

Cheers,
Cateagle

[ April 16, 2002: Message edited by: Cateagle ]
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 2:45 pm    Post subject: Status Update Reply with quote

<sigh> Finally got the high-pressure job off my back last Thursday, but am just now getting back into the writing "groove". I have to sayhtat it looks liek a late-May posting now.

<Additinal Information> Those who won cameos in my first contest back in December will have them in this chapter.

Apologetically,
Cateagle

[ May 01, 2002: Message edited by: Cateagle ]
Galadrion

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 1:29 am    Post subject: Status Update Reply with quote

Glad to hear it, O Winged Feline. I'm kinda hoping to get a chance to read at least one new chapter of your story before AC. And a second wouldn't hurt...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 11:03 am    Post subject: Status Update Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Galadrion:
Glad to hear it, O Winged Feline. I'm kinda hoping to get a chance to read at least one new chapter of your story before AC. And a second wouldn't hurt...

*G* You'll definitely get one, and I should be well along on the next by AC. Heh, I might even bring the drafts along with me to work with on the trip. *That* one is oging to be 'challenging" to write, I'll be including a bunchof material that wasn't necessary for Rava's story but is for mine.

Cheers,
Cateagle
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I won't make end of May posting, more like mid-June. I should finish the keying in tonight, then with proofing and polishing, it should go to Rava and Josh for their review. After I get it cleaned up there, it goes to Mike for a final editting round and then to be posted.

Cheers,
Cateagle

PS. Those who won cameos in the December contest [The inspriations for "cateagle's world"] will find your [non-speaking] cameos here.

Pflarrian

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take your time, Cateagle. Rushing the story weakens the plot (or makes your Muse chug Espresso, one of those two.) Very Happy
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pflarrian wrote:
Take your time, Cateagle. Rushing the story weakens the plot (or makes your Muse chug Espresso, one of those two.) Very Happy

Well, the basic plot is pretty well set for this one and the keying in has been completed. Now to run a hardcopy and review it for any errors I missed and where I could do some initial polishing before I send it out to Rava and Josh.

*G* This Muse had much of the first part of the year off while my professional Muse was working overtime and chugging expresso - time for them to swap places for a while.

Writing will continue on the next parts which will get rather interesting since, per force, they have to be well integrated with Rava's Story. Twisted Evil It's going to be fun adding in all the colorful stuff that wasn't required by her story but is by mine.

Cheers,
Cateagle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cateagle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: