Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sabrina Online the Radio Play (SORP)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:59 am    Post subject: Sabrina Online the Radio Play (SORP) Reply with quote

For any of you furs that are interested, The Sabrina Online Radio Play, Episode 2, is up on their site for download. Episode 1 is available there also.

Here's the address: http://www.amadaun.net/sorp/

Hope you enjoy! It is based on the comic strip, not the story (Sorry, Chris).

Tigermark (Yes, I'm part of the crew.)

Oops, tho domain there is down right now, try the mirror site: http://www22.brinkster.com/sabrinaradio/home.html
(Episode 1 and previews only, for now.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mapper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard it and again they did a bang up job(good thing). It is an 8 meg download when available.Looking forward to Ep3.

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked it but I think they still need to tweak the volume on the dialog it's still a little weak when playing it compared to the music and the narrators, other then that it was great.

ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Sabrina Online the Radio Play (SORP) Reply with quote

Tigermark wrote:
For any of you furs that are interested, The Sabrina Online Radio Play, Episode 2, is up on their site for download... It is based on the comic strip, not the story (Sorry, Chris).

Then why is this here ???

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mapper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welp the Foxx is back. Hope ya enjoyed the vacations. Well now that must now mean an UPDATE! Twisted Evil

Av by GreyCat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
man on a mission

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well......what happened its not there. Question hi chris. hope you had a good time at your vaction, i remmber you saying the last one was not what you wanted.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mapper wrote:
Welp the Foxx is back. Hope ya enjoyed the vacations. Well now that must now mean an UPDATE! Twisted Evil

If all goes well, yup! Smile

Got a personal project to clear off my plate, plus my MFM Con Report, new chapters, and art to get up (including yours, Mapper!), so good luck to meeeeeee!

And yup, vacation wasn't too bad, thanks for axing Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man on a mission wrote:
well......what happened its not there. Question hi chris. hope you had a good time at your vaction, i remmber you saying the last one was not what you wanted.

Yeah, it wasn't too bad. Nice to get away for a week Smile

Spent the week at the father-in-law's camp up in Elk County, off the East Branch Dam project off the Clarion River. Nice up there Smile

Historic railroad bridge up that way, the Kinzua Viaduct, once the tallest RR viaduct in the world at 301 feet high. Been on there more than a few times, the view was beyond breathtaking!

Thing got knocked down by a tornado a couple of months back Sad Thing was rebuilt using iron trestles replacing the wooden ones in 1900, stood all these years, now shot to heck Sad

Still, nice to get away Smile
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, Chris, sorry to hijack your forum for a bit. When the SORP first started, I'd hoped they were going to follow your story, but alas they chose to follow Eric's (He is Sab's creator, after all Rolling Eyes )
In fact, whenever we get it done, Xaqtly and I are composing a theme song for the radio play. I actually had to go back and rewrite the second verse of it, because it referred to events in your story. Shows where my heart is, huh?
Anyway, forgive me? I promise I won't mention that certain masked, striped interloper again.

Tigermark (I'll put any future SORP stuff on everyday blither-blather.)

PS Man on a Mission, I don't know what's up with the site. The producer e-mailed us on the crew and doesn't know what's up there yet, either.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigermark wrote:
Welcome back, Chris, sorry to hijack your forum for a bit. When the SORP first started, I'd hoped they were going to follow your story, but alas they chose to follow Eric's (He is Sab's creator, after all Rolling Eyes )

Stood to reason, IMO.

Quote:
In fact, whenever we get it done, Xaqtly and I are composing a theme song for the radio play. I actually had to go back and rewrite the second verse of it, because it referred to events in your story. Shows where my heart is, huh?

Well, thanks for that Smile

Quote:
Anyway, forgive me? I promise I won't mention that certain masked, striped interloper again.

'preciate it.

Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: