Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Story Chapter 1: Richards Dream ...(Subject to Revision)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:26 am    Post subject: New Story Chapter 1: Richards Dream ...(Subject to Revision) Reply with quote

****Disclaimer****

All characters that appear in this story that have appeared or have been mentioned in "Sabrina on Line the comic strip" by Eric W Schwartz are the copyright of E.S. Productions & Eric Schwartz and are used with his permission.

Character Thomas Woolfe is the copyright of Michael Higgs.

The characters Max The Black Rabbit & Zig Zag are the copyright of Malcolm Earle and are used with his permission.

Other characters mentioned in this work of fiction are the creations, ideas and situations of the writer.

Legal Notice: This story is Copyright © 2002 Mark F White. This story may not be sold or used for commercial profit in any form or fashion. This story may not be modified in any way. This story may not be copied, posted and/or distributed, in any way, shape, or form, in any print, magnetic, electronic, visual or optical mediums, or on any Internet site other than the specific one in which the story appears, without the expressed written permission of the author. Full permission for non-author character use in this story was obtained prior to their appearance in this story.

**WARNING**

This story is a work of fiction and does IMPLY SEXUAL & VIOLENT SITUATIONS please be aware of that before you read this story.

Richards Dream.

Chapter One.

Peter Dously and his notorious appetite for pencils waited anxiously for his friend Richard Conrad to come into work. It really wasn't like him to be late. He hadn't heard from him last night and was wondering how his date with his new girl friend, Sabrina; went. He was somewhat jealous that Rich had found a female companion. They had been friends for years sharing everything; together they made a great team. Then along came Sabrina and well everything changed.

Her name ran a shiver down his spine to the tip of his short tail. He didn't like Sabrina, not for being a female but for taking his friend away from him. After long debates with his own conscience he resigned himself that he wouldn't interfere in Richard's relationship. His deepest fear was that he would be forgotten altogether.

Then his small ears perked up as he heard familiar whistling and knew it just had to be him. Sure enough there he came with the biggest smile he had ever seen on his friends raccoon face.
Peter stepped out of his cubical to meet his long time chum, "Ah Richard would you mind toning that down a bit, you're gonna scare everyone."

Rich's eyebrows went up when he saw his scrawny chipmunk friend, "Tone what down?" Richard said confused.

"It's Monday and you're happier than the whole building put together."

"Ah... Ok. Does it really show?"

"Show…oh boy!" Peter just shook his head. "Rich lets put it this way, if the building were to collapse all around you, you'd still be defying gravity."

"Oooh boy," Rich said rubbing his neck. "Guess I'd better float down to mother earth."

"Yeah we down here would like to know what happened. I take it things with Sabrina went well?" He tried to seem pleased but he found it difficult, the smile he gave was a façade, one he wished he didn't have to portray. Rich was his best friend and this new relationship thing was tearing him up inside.

"Go well! Pete you won't believe what happened!"

He had a feeling what he was going to say but he made a happy face anyway, "Ok, you got me, reel me in."

They moved into Richards cubical so as to not attract undue attention, "Well as I told you on the phone she wanted to meet on neutral ground so to speak. Things were a little different this time though. At first she thought things would be the same level but she backed off quickly after an enthusiastic hello. At first, I thought I had done something wrong but she just wanted to slow things down a bit."

"I can understand that, you really only saw each other for a few minutes at the con. You said you briefly danced, then as you described she was hauled off."

"Yeah, before her friend there blew a gasket and he husband tore off with her."

"Yeah you never told me, did she have the baby there?"

"Ah no…. Sabrina made it back to the hospital in time, from what she describes it was Indianapolis meets family feud."

"Huh?"

"The car ride back, Sabrina wanted to take her roommate home and she was screaming any hospital would do. Her boy friend also seemed to have his own a opinions as well."

"That must have been quite the trip." Peter was glad it was them and not him.

"So it turns out she had a little baby boy, cute as button if I say so myself."

Cute…how? Now he was confused. "Now you lost me."

"I'm getting to that, I stayed the night at Sabrina's and well I got to meet her roommate's husband. They were very surprised to see me." Richards's face began to burn a bit.

"Oh really now, hmmm." Peter said Joking. Stayed with her…his heart sunk, he saw his friendship fading fast, blast that girl.

"Nothing funny about it, I was coming out of the bathroom and ran into him." Richard said trying to disguise his embarrassment.

Peter found he couldn't contain his giggle. "Ah… so they found out quickly that you had spent the night."

"Yeah, Sabrina was a bit embarrassed by the whole thing but Sabrina's roommate Amy was cool about it. Oh by the way her fiancé is Thomas."

"Gotcha, in case they call for you, trying to hunt you down… huh."

"They might, If something happened to Sabrina." He was sure they would try to contact him. "Who knows but you're my best friend and you should know these things."

"Was your best friend,"…the thoughts of being cast aside plagued him; it was getting harder and harder to keep smiling. "Ok, so when do I get to meet this black and white goddess?" He didn't really want to and having Rich describe her as such annoyed him.

"Hopefully this week, I'm having you over for supper."

Peter's eyes rolled, "Oh no! You're not going to cook again! You destroyed the fire alarm you had the last time. Plus you had to buy a new extinguisher."

"I'm not that bad!" Richard insisted.

"Ok, tell me when was the last time you ate your own cooking, come on?" He grinned because he knew the answer.

"Ok, Ok, so I can't cook but my mom can. She is going to do me a roast so you better be there. I told her I hadn't had a good meal in a bit; she was happy to oblige."

"You bet! Your Mom is a great cook, too bad her son didn't follow in her footsteps." He jabbed Rich in the ribs.

Richard gave Peter a swat on the head. "You should talk."

"Hey, I can boil water! I have a certified certificate for it."

Rich shook his head; Pete's mom had done one for him on the computer as a joke. So he framed it and put it proudly on the wall in his kitchen. "Yeah, I know; I've seen it. The lighted frame was a bit much though."

Peter laughed then saw the clock. "Ah… Rich I think you better get to the phones and take some calls or Todd isn't going to be too happy."

"Damn!" Pete was right. "Ok, I'll see you at break."

"Hey congrats with Sabrina." It came out almost sickening but he was hoping that Rich didn't notice.

"Thanks, I'm going to see if she has some girlfriends. I haven't forgotten about you." He smiled as he watched Peter take off towards his cubical; leaving him alone at his lonely terminal.

The entire morning was one headache after another, break finally came and he headed for his bosses office. Rich put his paw to the door, 'Knock Knock!'

Todd Abrahams was a huge badger and little overweight, his size intimidated everyone but to anyone who really knew him knew it was a big put on. Todd was one of the nicest bosses that Richard had ever had. His fur gave the illusion of age but he really wasn't that old, forty four. He knew how to handle people and well people really worked hard for him. He had had many a boss that hadn't a clue what to do with people but Todd knew exactly how to treat his employee's.
Todd also had an open door policy if you needed help or had concerns he was always ready to listen.

"Richard! Hey nice to see you. Did you have a good weekend?" Seems his private life wasn't so private and had spread across the office rather quickly. Either that or it was a coincidence.

"Sure did Todd but way too short as always."

"Yeah tell me about it, I had about 50 things to do and got about 2 done. So what brings you around?"

The one day he's late he has to ask a favor, "I was wondering if I could take an extra half and hour at lunch, my car is giving me some problems and I'd like to take it to the shop for them to look at it."

"Sure not a problem, if you get delayed would you give me a call. You're one of my best people and well some of our clients will only speak to you."

"Ahem… ah sure, thanks Todd I guess I owe you one."

"Nah… just hurry back, ok."

"Sure I'll try Todd, but you know cars."

"Yeah I know." Todd's eyes looked skyward. "Oh Richard don't forget the dinner next week at the Palace Restaurant. You can bring a guest if you wish." He knew that Richard had a girlfriend but he wasn't sure how long exactly they had been seeing each other. He did however want to give him the option.

"I forgot all about that, thanks Todd I know just who to bring." He smiled as he left his boss in a quandary, wondering if it was to be this new girl friend of his.

Richard hurried to the cafeteria and found the darn place packed. He was way too late to get anything, he did hope that Peter got a seat though. He looked around for his thin chipmunk friend and found him off in a corner waving his arm off. With the crowd it took him a few minutes to get to him. When he sat down he found a carton of milk and an apple waiting for him.

"I took the liberty." Pete said with a smile.

"Thanks I'm starving."

"Want my sandwich I don't think I'm going to eat it." He really didn't feel like eating in fact he felt ill.

"If you're sure."

"Yeah… I'm sure."

"Ok." Rich took a careful look at his friend, "Ah…are you ok?" Rich said in a worried tone.

He knew that question was coming, so he thought he might as well do it. Bottling this all up was the cause of his queasiness. "Do you really want to know?" He sighed.

"Yeah I wanna know, we're friends Pete. We've been friends since we were 6 years old."

"Yeah I know and I still want to be but…"

"But what?" Then it hit him, like a sledgehammer it felt very unpleasant. "Sabrina!"

"Yeah… Sabrina," said Peter sourly.

"Pete she isn't replacing you! You can't honestly believe that!!! No one can replace you."

This was futile Peter thought, "Yeah she is, you just can't see it. I understand, I think if the positions were reversed I think it would happen the same way." Peter sighed but knew Richard was going to find it hard to understand.

"Pete you haven't even met her, it will be different when you meet up." He put on his best smile but he knew that this wasn't going to cheer his friend up. This was something bigger than he imagined and a smile just wasn't going to fix it. "She isn't ever going to separate us. My relationship with Sabrina is really just getting started. Heck my Mom and Dad don't even know about her yet. She'll have to understand that I have my friends as I know she has hers. We'll just have to make time and room for each others."

"It won't work Richard, but I know you're going to try to convince me it will."

Richard reached out and whacked his friend in the head. "Look Sider." He only called him that when he was really serious. It was sort of a code they had between them, when they wanted to be listened to.
"We are a team and I will never over look you." He stared his friend right in the eye and didn't break contact.

"You mean it Bandit." Peter sniffed, for now his emotions had gotten the best of him.

"Sider, -he got that name because every time he got on that blasted skateboard of his he hit the side of everything, cars, trucks even a couple of garages- ever since we were little we have shared everything. I wish I could share Sabrina with you but I can't but she can always be your friend. You'll like her; I promise you'll hit it off. She has a huge collection of …" The name eluded him for the moment, damn brain farts, "Robots, you know the ones on the TV."

"Transformers, she likes Transformers!" He perked up at the word, now this was something he could get into.

"Yeah she has this huge collection, must have at least a hundred of em. Are they the things you collect." He wasn't quite sure for the robot things really weren't something he was interested in.

"Yeah, man! Then I have to meet her and show her mine." Maybe this black and white skunk wasn't so bad after all; she a least had some taste in collectibles.

"There, now I have your interest peeked; you will come over and meet Sabrina, RIGHT?" He was hoping that this cheered Pete up enough so he wouldn't bail. As he knew he might in this frame of mind.

"Yeah sorry to be a downer but you have been so distant lately. I felt horrible, every time I tried to call you all I got was your answering machine."

The reality of Sabrina becoming his girlfriend silently dawned on him, he sighed to himself. This was all his doing; due to his negligence he had isolated his best friend in the world.
"It's ok Pete I lost my head, I'll try to be more considerate in the future." He smiled and Peter smiled back. He knew he had patched some of the damage but he still wasn't home yet on the whole fix. He knew he was going to have to work hard to be able to split his time. For now he didn't want to rub this in any farther so he turned the conversation to work. Thank goodness he didn't bring up the question.
"Did you get many calls this morning?" He took a swig of milk then bit into the apple, they weren't his favorite but right now he wasn't going to be too choosy.

Pete nodded his head and Rich knew there was an idiot story coming right up. "One big one, some guy tried to fiddle with the Windows 95 registry and man he totally got it screwed up. They should lock that up so no one can get into it." He groaned as he took apart his orange.

"Well I had a lady who thought the computer was broken because it automatically shut down. Took me a half hour to convince her it was ok."

"Well that's one for the books." Peter smiled, seeing how Rich changed the subject before he got to ask the question. "So how was it?"

"It?"

"Ok… lets put that another way...how was Sabrina in bed? I'm assuming that's why you we're grinning like a mad fur this morning."

"Oh." Richard hadn't expected he'd ask, he thought he had thrown him off the trail. He cleared his throat.

"Well spit it out!! Is it as wonderful as we dreamed it would be?" They had fantasized for years as to how a romantic and sexual encounter would be, neither of them had had one...till today.

"Better Peter, much better, a little messier but beautiful. Sabrina hadn't done it with anyone. So we just let nature take it course it was awkward at first but we managed to make it work. It turned out to be very special."

In many ways he was happy for Rich, finding a female wasn't the easiest thing for two loners to do in this day of age. Now it seemed that Sabrina was here to stay, at least for awhile and it was up to him to try and not spoil it. Although it wouldn't be hard since he was practically out of the picture now. Although Rich seemed sincere about his promise, time would tell though.
"She must really like you then."

Rich smiled and thought of Sabrina's face. "Yeah she is special." Richard sighed. The evening was very different than he ever expected. "Well Pete we were all set to begin, I thought… you know nature would take its course and well nothing happened."

"I thought that's what happened too: you mean it doesn't work that way?"

"Nope, so then we talked. Sabrina thought it was all her fault not being attractive enough and all that. She admitted that she feared that I didn't find her all that glamorous."

"Really, gee…boy she really is shy."

"Yeah well I told it was nothing like that, I reassured her how beautiful she really was. I told her that if she wanted to see unattractive then to look at me. She giggled and gave me one of those great smiles of hers."

"Then what?" In his mind Peter wished it could have been him.

"Well I told her that it was very nice of her to offer and maybe it was best that we slow down a bit."

"But you said…"

Richard interrupted. "Just wait; I gave her a peck on the cheek and next thing you know she is all over me. Man she was great!"

"Well did it hurt? I've heard it really hurts the first time, for a female anyway… I mean."

"She complained a bit and we took it slow but she really got into it after awhile." She really did Richard thought, man I couldn't believe I lasted that long. "Well our lack of experience showed and well I didn't last all that long. We didn't do anything fancy but it was an enjoyable experience on both sides, I believe."

Peter thought this was going to be a stupid question but, "You used protection I take it, just for both of your sakes. With all your excitement you didn't forget?"

"Of course, didn't think I had one but found the one I got at that party, you remember a couple of years ago."

Peter's face almost hit the ground. "Tell me you're joking."

"No why?"

"Rich…latex only has a limited shelf life."

Richards eyes went wide, "You're kidding me, tell me your pulling my leg."

Peter put his paw to his forehead in anguish, "Rich I'm not kidding you, that thing you wore might have been nothing more than tissue."

"But it worked, it captured everything; I was careful."

"True but it still may have leaked some, it's not like your little guys can be seen you know. Some could have gotten through being that thing was so old."

Richard's face lost all expression. "Pete what am I going to do? I mean I didn't want to get Sabrina pregnant!"

"Rich calm down and keep your voice down."

He did his best, "Pete… I'm not ready to be a dad!"

"Calm down Rich nothing has happened yet. Wait and see how Sabrina feels in a couple of weeks if things come to the worst well… you'll have some serious decisions to make. For now calm down and relax but I thought you knew!"

Richard just sat in the chair and thought about what he had done. Oh boy he thought and mom doesn't even know I have a girl friend. He rubbed his palm into his forehead; it was going to a long day.

Lunch came sooner than he had wanted, all his thoughts were on that evening. Although he regretted that his mind had to be on his car right now. Richard dropped by Peter's cubical just to say he would catch him later. Pete gave his best and hoped that it wouldn't cost a bundle to fix. Also to tell him not to worry about Sabrina, things would be fine.
He prayed for that too, the car was another story the last time he took it in it didn't even come close to being free. He saw Todd in the hall as he was leaving the building. Todd had wished him luck as he passed by.

Richard began to wonder how his conversation was going to go, knowing that he might have fathered a child without Sabrina knowing. Oh boy… this was going to be hard not telling her. That thought worried him the most. No he thought, he was going to have to tell her; it was only fair. He made it a point that he would call her and tell her to be on the look out for symptoms. Then he was going to have to have a chat with mom to tell her the news. He shook his head, he really didn't need this; what had been a night of fun now had become his nightmare.

His mind was flooded with thoughts as he approached his Buick Regal sedan. Perhaps in retrospect he might have been a little more observant. He pushed the remote for the doors. The door locks clicked he heard but then he felt something hard poke him in the back. He was about to turn around but he stopped. After a strange voice began to speak to him.

"Don't turn around that was a gun you just felt poke you. Now get out your wallet and pass it back to me with the keys to your car. Do it slowly, no funny stuff!"

Richards's paws shook; he had never been so scared than he was right now. He had always heard about robberies but he never thought he'd be in one. He slowly but carefully removed his wallet from his back pocket and put out his paw behind his back. He felt his wallet being taken from him then he did the same with his keys.

"Good, now back up slowly keep your paws above your head."

Richard did as he was told and slowly backed away from his car. As he did his assailant moved in front of him, in a brief flash he thought about jumping him then that thought quickly vanished. They were about the same height but he had a mask and black clothing, so he really couldn't tell what species he was. He also saw that the gun in his paw was shaking considerably. It meant this fur was really nervous and anything could trigger him. The thought he had of jumping him was now was a faint memory. He was going to obey everything this fur had to say without question, his car was nothing compared to losing his life.

"Now stay put and you won't get hurt."

Richard had no intention of moving, not with that gun trained on him. That was before the fly flew into his ear. He couldn't help himself as he jerked to try and get the fly out. It was an involuntary action but the assailant didn't know that and panicked. He emptied the gun into Richard body by reflex only. Richard felt the bullets hit him in wave after wave. Pain tore through his entire torso as he fell to the ground. The robber jumped into the car in fright and tore off as fast as he could; leaving Richard alone and bleeding to death.

Richard couldn't believe the pain, it was as if he was on fire. He tried to stand but his body refused. He began to panic knowing that this may be the last moments of his life. He screamed out for help, hoping someone would hear him. His vision began to blur and his head began to spin. His mind brought thoughts of his Mother and Father his Sister, Pete and Sabrina. His last thought before he lapsed into unconsciousness was that he wouldn't be able to tell them all how much he really loved them.

High above the unconscious form of Richard, Peter just witnessed the last moments of what had just transpired; from one of the office buildings windows overlooking the parking lot. His mind almost couldn't process what he had just seen and he ran right to Todd's office.

Todd was snacking on a sandwich as Peter tore into his office. Todd saw immediately that he was obviously in distress.

"Todd call 911 Richards been shot down in the parking lot!" Peter cried.

Todd almost choked on his meal. "Oh my God!" He picked up the phone as he watched as Peter tore off down the hall towards the elevator. He got a dispatcher and they told him an Ambulance would be sent right away. He told them the address twice to acknowledge they had it right then hung up the phone. He had been trained in first aid, now it was time to use what he had learned. He grabbed the medical kit off the wall. It probably wasn't going to do much good for gunshot wounds but it was all he had. He then tore off after Peter hoping to catch up. On the way all he could think of was, "What the hell happened?"

Peter got to Richard first and all he saw was all the blood. He stood there in shock, unmoving; all he could do was stare at the crimson liquid; that surrounded his fallen friends body. Richard was convulsing and twitching but again all Peter saw was the blood.

Todd managed to catch up and couldn't believe what he saw. This wasn't good and he knew it. He also knew he was going to need Peter's help and that meant getting him out of the trance he was in. So he slapped him across the face.
"Peter!" He shouted. "I need you if were going to help Richard live."

Peter came to a bit but not much. Todd began to tear off his shirt and handed it to Peter. "Press this into his chest we need to stop some of the bleeding if we can." He did what he was told but he was out of it. Todd examined Richard and couldn't believe he was even still alive. He put his hand behind Richard's back and drew it back out. It was covered in blood; damn he thought the bullets had gone straight through.
"I need your shirt Peter, take it off!" Peter did as he was told and Todd put it behind Richard and applied pressure to his back.
"Where's that Ambulance?" Todd thought. "Hold on Richard help is on the way, just hold on." He said quietly, it seemed like eternity but finally he heard the wail of a siren.
"Peter, get out onto the road and flag that Ambulance down we can't afford to have it miss us!"

Peter ran faster than Todd had ever seen him go. He prayed that they weren't too late. Richard was bleeding from the nose and was limp in Todd's arms. He felt again for a pulse and found one, it was weak but there. "That's its Richard you fight to stay here bud we need you." This wasn't good Todd thought he had lost a lot of blood his weak pulse was Todd's only glimmer of hope. Stay with us Richard, he prayed.

The Ambulance pulled up and the medics got out, they had everything ready for Richard. Todd didn't want to let go but he had no choice. He looked at his blood-covered paws and wondered if he had made a difference or not. One of the medics told him he did a good job. It was a nice thought but he wished he could have done more. Peter went with Richard to the hospital.
"Let me know what's going on. I'm going to clean up and head over as soon as I can." Todd told Peter.

Peter nodded and had now come back to reality. "Will do and Todd thanks, I'm sorry I wasn't a lot of help."
"You did fine Peter. Richard is going to be alright."
"I hope so." There were tears in Peter's eyes as they shut the Ambulances doors.

Todd just stood there and looked at his paws all stained with blood, he prayed that his helping was enough. He headed back to his office to get cleaned up then it was time for a very unpleasant phone call.

As he walked into the lobby Sara the company secretary began to scream. Todd calmed her down and told her that it wasn't his blood.

"There's been an accident, Richard had been shot and its not good."

"Oh no! Who would want to hurt Richard?"

"I don't know but I have to call the police and some other people. Sara can you go down stairs to the gift shop and get me two xxl t-shirts please."

"Sure Todd. Where's Peter I saw him run out of here?"

"Its ok he's gone with the Ambulance to the hospital. Which is where I'm going, right after I get cleaned up."

As he turned around a group of employee's just stood and stared at their boss. Its going to be a long day Todd thought and he began to tell everyone what had just happened. In the end he just told them to go home with pay unless they really wanted to stay.

Sara returned with the T-shirts just after he had gotten cleaned up. He wasn't sparkling but he didn't look like he just butchered someone. He thanked her and told her to go home with pay; it wasn't like a whole lot of work was going to get done anyhow. He went to the phone and dialed 911 again and this time asked for the police. He reported the crime and told them how they could get a hold of him. The next call he really didn't want to make but he had no choice. He went to his filing cabinet and pulled Richards file. In it he found the emergency phone number he was to call in case something happened. Well something happened all right and he really didn't want to be the one to say so. He dialed the number and waited. The phone rang several times before someone answered.

"Hello?"

"Yes could I speak to a Mrs. Erma Conrad please?" Todd said.

"Yes speaking."

Todd gulped and didn't want to say the next part but he had to. "Mrs. Conrad my name is Todd Abrahams and I'm Richard's employer." He paused and then continued. "There's been an accident and Richard has been seriously hurt."

There was silence on the other end of the phone then a quiet voice answered. "What has happened?" Her voice wavered as she spoke.

He could hear Mrs. Conrad calling for her husband. "Richard was robbed and gunned down. He was seriously hurt Mrs. Conrad, I'm sorry. He has been taken to Mercy Hospital on Kings Ave. Do you know where that is?" He could hear the sounds of the receiver being transferred then a male voice took over the phone.

"This is Thomas Conrad, Richards's father, what's happened and where is our son?"

"He's been shot Mr. Conrad and has been moved to Mercy Hospital on Kings Ave. Do you know where that is?"

"Yes I know." The voice was saddened but held fast. "How badly is he hurt?"

"I won't lie to you sir, he is not very good." He found it hard to talk and his throat was dry.

"Thank you, I know this call wasn't easy for you to make."

"I'm heading for the hospital now, hopefully I will see you there."

"Yes we will be on our way shortly, thank you for calling."

"I wish it was under better circumstances."

"I'm sure you do, we will see you at the hospital Mr. Abrahams"

The phone went dead and so did Todd's heart. That was one of the hardest things he had ever done. And now that it was over he still didn't feel any better.

End of Chapter One.
Began Jan29th 2001

Avatar: Sheeri artwork by Chris Morrison (c) Chris Morrison

Last edited by mfwhite on Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOOOH!

I LOVE it!!!

I really like the viewpoint!

and it flows very well.

Smile

Of course, Chris will like this one too... Twisted Evil

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good start with an interesting viewpoint. It reads very well, my friend.

Yet another keeper!

Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:15 pm    Post subject: Thanks guys Reply with quote

Trying a new type of story....

Seems like i'm off to a good start....Smile

Whew!!!

Rolling Eyes

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Interesting beginning.
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 12:46 pm    Post subject: Hey Nameless Reply with quote

Hey cool thanks for the reply

Glad you liked, trying something different...may or maynot pan out but i like to try new things.

Havent seen you online....buzz me when you get the chance.

Cheetaur

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, so RC is dead or nearly so...

And then Sabrina finds out the rubber was a little too old...

Twisted Evil

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I was just wondering if you plan on contiuing with this story? I sure hope so I've enjoyed what I have red so far.

mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:12 pm    Post subject: Hi Styx Reply with quote

Very Happy

To answer your question...yes i am.

Sorry its been so long between chapters but i was kinda waiting to see how folks felt about this one.

Seems most like it so far..... Very Happy which i find great.

So look for a new chapter soon....Smile

Cheetaur

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEAH!!! COOLIES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cheetaur All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: