Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 48
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mwalimu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject: Chapter 48 Reply with quote

We get to meet some interesting new characters this chapter (new to SOtS, at any rate). It seems our author was in a feisty mood this chapter, having his characters pull a few gags on each other. Chris gets a good one on Gabe and his father. A face we haven't seen before at ZZS gives Zig Zag and Sabrina, how shall I put this, an interesting accessory. And I'm still trying to puzzle out what is supposed to have happened to Susan while she was waiting in the car - I mean I know what, I'm just not sure how.

On a more serious note, Chris's father turns out to be a very interesting and likeable guy. It was interesting to see how he reacted to being away from Sabrina for the first time since they moved in together. And we get a bit of a flashback to the day Sabrina moved in with Amy. (BTW, I could not find a Reynoldsville, OH, but there is a Reynoldsburg on the east side of Columbus. Is that a goof or a purposeful bit of artistic license?)

Kudos! Great chapter, Chris!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Chapter 48 Reply with quote

mwalimu wrote:
We get to meet some interesting new characters this chapter (new to SOtS, at any rate). It seems our author was in a feisty mood this chapter, having his characters pull a few gags on each other.

Well, feisty is as feisty does Cool

Quote:
Chris gets a good one on Gabe and his father.

I was inspired to that by a piece in the old Steve Allen book Bigger than a Breadbox. Couldn't resist using it, and didn't put up much of a fight, either Smile

Quote:
A face we haven't seen before at ZZS gives Zig Zag and Sabrina, how shall I put this, an interesting accessory. And I'm still trying to puzzle out what is supposed to have happened to Susan while she was waiting in the car - I mean I know what, I'm just not sure how.

That's the enigma, no one knows! Just his nature, I guess Smile

Quote:
On a more serious note, Chris's father turns out to be a very interesting and likeable guy.

Thanks, he is Smile
Had a small problem; y'see, my dad's owned his own shoe business for something like 51 years. Well, no fur here wears shoes! So, what to do?

Dad was one of the original "Record Pluggers" in the 1940's, helping to marry the record company with the fledgling industry "radio" (the two were bitter rivals once, believe it or don't). And had he not gone into shoe business (insert groan here), he would've ended up the morning drive man on WBUT. So, I ran with that Smile

Quote:
It was interesting to see how he reacted to being away from Sabrina for the first time since they moved in together.

Who, Dad?? Wink

Also shows a fairly possessive nature on Chris' part. He knows and appreciates Sabrina wants to spend time with her friends that she doesn't get to see much anymore, and she has business to attend to as well, but he doesn't like her being away from him. He knows it's stupid and wrong, but he can't help how he feels ... especially now that he's no longer lonely.

Quote:
And we get a bit of a flashback to the day Sabrina moved in with Amy. (BTW, I could not find a Reynoldsville, OH, but there is a Reynoldsburg on the east side of Columbus. Is that a goof or a purposeful bit of artistic license?)

Uhm ..... no, that's a screw-up Confused Thanks, I'll get that fixed!

Quote:
Kudos! Great chapter, Chris!

Phew! ::wiping brow!::

Thank you! Cool

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris, sorry to pester you but um I've had a PM waiting for you in my outbox since the 12th of July I've never got any feed back on that story outline I sent you I can resend it I've also started witting it and have about half of it done I think (about 16 pages so far) it's just the first draft but I can send what I have for to look at too what do you think?

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very nice, and interesting, chapter, Chris. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

That one trick bit was cute, I wonder how the revenge will be obtained? Assuming it's determined who the perp is.

Your usual excellent standard that challenges the rest of us.

Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Chris,
Just returned from MFM and read the new chapter. Excellent. I enjoy your sense of humor, and now I know what the BondoFox badge means, LOL. Poor (or Lucky?) Susan!. Bondo must really be slick to pull that over on Zig Zag! Still LMTO on the gags both at the studio and the station.
Chris, poor guy, I know how he feels. After 23 years of marriage, I miss my lovely lynx that way when we're apart, too. Great Chapter!

Tigermark (Hey, I think this might be my first post over here. Beware all, Overanalyzers Anonymous has arrived!)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mwalimu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Chapter 48 Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
mwalimu wrote:
A face we haven't seen before at ZZS gives Zig Zag and Sabrina, how shall I put this, an interesting accessory. And I'm still trying to puzzle out what is supposed to have happened to Susan while she was waiting in the car - I mean I know what, I'm just not sure how.

That's the enigma, no one knows! Just his nature, I guess Smile

This has brought to mind some interesting mental images...

The first is a couple of investigative types looking over a roomful of tied up femmes. One says to the other, "This looks like the work of BondoFox."

The second is a boxing ring type setting. "In the red corner is BondoFox. In the blue corner is a select team of fem furs. First to tie up the other wins the match." How many would have to be on the team for the two sides to be evenly matched?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Galadrion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we put Mara on the femmes' team? Very Happy
man on a mission

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A briliant piece of work. Its most difentyl one of yours. I love the gag with susan. I also the plug for bondo fox. Wish I coul have come to MFM to mert the guy. I hear hes intresting. By the way, I like the way how you tweacked the story a little bit to make it so its near the end of october. over all it was a great chapter. Mine should be fallowing up in the next 2 weeks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RodTerl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:00 am    Post subject: WooHOO Reply with quote

Bondofox rides Cool

An you can take that anyway you like, itll just make his smile even bigger Cool

Good work Chris, thanks for keeping going, and I hope I might get a little pressie off to you in the next couple weeks, lets just say, shes one of my best mice Cool

An you Should know what Im capable of given decent resources, an a good enough lab. (Not the dog, you at the back Cool )

RodTerl Cool

Terl is a singularity, something that doesnt exist but for his effects, but without his effects, the story would be vastly different. Just like everyone else Cool

caspian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Gabe with all that pumpkin juice on his arm Smile

LOL

Casp

Nite
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Chapter, Was well worth the wait! Very Happy
Concolor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OBA was definitely feeling his oats this time! Laughing Gags up one side & down the other. Loved it! Dittos to all the previous cheers, hurrays, and encores.

Next? Wink

Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gags with Gags. Laughing

I just love those... Twisted Evil

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nameless wrote:
Gags with Gags. Laughing

I just love those... Twisted Evil

You're bound to love them. Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tigermark
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, the puns, the puns. Where's JediFur with his Unlawful use of Puns Penalty Box when you need him., ROFL!

Tigermark (Would've posted sooner, but...........I WAS ALL TIED UP! How did BondoFox get in here?)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: