Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chapter 15.....yay!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject: Chapter 15.....yay!!! Reply with quote

Chapter 15: Thar She Blows!!!!!

The nurse smiled while Endora tried to grasp what she had just been told.
"I can't be pregnant!" She exclaimed.
"Well you are, the tests confirm it although you are not too far along. It's not surprising you didn't know. Now let me fluff that pillow of yours."

Endora leaned forward; her thoughts were a tangled mess. "What is Warren going to say?" She muttered under her breath, a little too loudly it seemed.
"If you mean your mate, he already knows. The doctor informed him last night." The nurse had finished, "There all done, now lean back, slowly."
She did as told, her head felt really fuzzy, "He knows?" she repeated.
"Yes now try to relax. It was the doctor's suggestion that we tell you this morning. We suspect that your mate will be here to see you as soon as he's awake."
"I'm sure he will; that's if he slept at all." Endora thought, poor Warren. "A baby, oh my, Tabitha runs me off my feet now!!" She sighed heavily, this was something she and Warren were really going to have to think about.

Tarra Hanger 1518

Kira and Lyja had waited far too long for the reply from the old world ship. It seemed it wasn't going to happen any time soon, so they took off for home; both exhausted. By the time they arrived they fell asleep almost instantly.

The sun's morning rays awoke Afain but Kira still remained unconscious; it took several pokes by Afain to rouse her from her slumber.
"Huh?" Kira said bewildered.
Afain could see how bloodshot her mate's eyes were, it was obvious that she didn't get a good nights rest, "Morning sleepy one."
"Oh…hi Afain, is it morning already?"
"Yes, almost noon actually. I let myself sleep in a little longer than I should have."
"Oh great." Kira moaned as she struggled to get up.
"Did you have much luck last night?"
"No. Alex came up with a solution but it came down to picking between two choices."
Afain's face drooped, "Oh no."
"Yes… we told it to pick one. After that nothing happened. We waited but there was no reply; that old ship is way too old to think quickly."

Afain sighed as she stroked Kira behind her ear, "You did your best, and there was no one better qualified than you to do it."
Kira purrr'd, she enjoyed Afain's touch, "I know but I just wish I could have done more. Everyone is depending on me; my success means your advancement."
"Don't worry about that Kira. Who knows, Alex still may succeed, it just might take a lot longer than expected."
"There is that." Kira's stomach growled.
Afain's eyebrows rose at the sound, "Seems I need to feed you first," Afain thought for a moment, "How about the rest of that Miraposa loaf?"
"Yes I'd like that, it was good."
"Ok you rise and go wet yourself down. I'll rouse Lyja, maybe ALEX will have some news for you both."
"What about Shearah and Tolare?"
"Those two…I don't see them much anymore, seems they have taken to liking school too much."
"You're joking."
"No, they are gone. Cleo took them to the school this morning."
"Oh well, at least they are not in your way."
"Yes that is true but I'd like to talk with them once and awhile." Sigh, to that end she walked off. She would like to know what was going on, so she made it a point that when they returned home she was going to have a talk with them.

As the group sat and ate a late breakfast, Cleo became aware of an incoming message.
"I am receiving a transmission from Alex."
Kira's eyes opened wide, "Play it!" Kira said hoping it was good news.

"DATA CONFIRMED AS INVALID."
"%@&#"
"Kira!!!" Afain said in anger, "That was uncalled for."
"Sorry, I was really expecting good news."
The message continued through Cleo, "SECOND ATTEMPT PERMITTED. TRANSMITTING CODE 2, WILL ADVISE WHEN TASK IS COMPLETE."

It became super quiet. "That's it??" Kira said.
"There is no more." Cleo said, "Transmission was cut at source."
"Alex is to the point." Afain said as she cut into the miraposa loaf.
"Well it hasn't had too much time to develop a personality." Kira said.
"Obviously. Well you two eat up, it might be best if you go there."
"Yes." Kira looked at Lyja who just shrugged. Bringing back this piece of junk from the past was extremely boring. She was in no hurry to return to the relic.

On the way back to the old ship, Lyja decided to talk to Kira about some really strange findings she had deduced from Cleo's intensive scans.
"The old ship's readings are very odd."
"Odd?"
"Its hull has micro contaminants imbedded into it."
"Is that bad?" Kira questioned.
"The older ships didn't have the greatest of shielding, so they basically thickened the hull. Making them the size you saw in the hanger. This ship we're flying in now is twice as powerful as that oversized monster and almost a third more interior space."
"Really…that's interesting, I had no idea. From the look of that old ship, it looks very big and powerful. So are these contaminants harmful?"
"No, they are just not from here."
Kira looked at Lyja puzzled, "What do you mean, 'not from here'?"
"They are from Kalen space."
"What the heck is Kalen space?"

"That is a good question Kira. Kalen space distorts time, we don't really know how it does it; it just does."
"What do you mean distorts time?"
"A ship can go through Kalen space without any adverse effects however time on the other side of the rift is different. It can run faster or slower than what it runs here . It is similar to space-time near a black hole. Most ships avoid Kalen space."
"Can they? Doesn't it move around, I would think it would."
"It does, but not as much as you would think. Many probes have been sent into Kalen space, with interesting data coming back sometimes continually and at times sporadically."
"So this ship has been floating around in Kalen space for a thousand years?"
"A thousand? More like 20 to 30 thousand."
"What???"
"Cleo's examination of the core suggests that it's been running for far too long."

Kira shook her head. "This has my brain confused, you're saying that a ship from our era a thousand or so years ago took off into Kalen space then returned way older than it should have."
"Yes."
"But that's impossible."
"Not in Kalen space."
"Ok, so if you live in Kalen space, how do we appear to them if they came here?"
"No different. At least until they returned to Kalen space then their chronometers would show a lot of time or no time would have passed on their side from being in our space. Depending a lot on the time distortion, the effect is unpredictable. To them our space would be an anomaly; just as we consider Kalen space."

Kira just shook her head, "Ok so if the ship came from Kalen space is it safe to be around."
"Oh yes, if you are still confused think of Kalen space as sort of another universe that runs with a different time scale. It seems easier that way."
"Uh… ok, I take it we have no colonies in Kalen space."
"No they would be totally out of sync with us if they were. The effect is dependant on how long a ship actually stays in Kalen space, short trips are usually not a problem. The longer the stay though, the bigger the discrepancies can get. Think of it like two water streams filling two separate containers at different rates, after only a short time the difference is not that noticeable but over a long period of time the faster water flow will flood the room while the other has only filled the original container."
"Ok so the ship is a lot older, does that effect how we approach it."
"You mean power wise?"
"Yes."
"No, I had considered it being old at the onset. It will still be a very slow power up. That's if Alex has succeeded and it hasn't blown up."

As the ship set down, Kira could see that the hangar was still in one piece; that was a good sign. Now if Alex could come through it would be a huge miracle. The air smelled right today, Kira took a deep breath. She could feel it in her being today felt right. They opened the side door and entered into the large expanse that was the hanger. All that could be heard was the slight humming from the power core of the hanger itself.

Kira glanced over the screens but nothing out of the ordinary showed up. Kira sighed as she addressed the organic, "Alex I need a progress report?"
"DATA CONFIRMED AS INVALID. A SECOND ATTEMPT WAS ALLOWED…DATA HAS BEEN TRANSMITTED."
"Any reply?"
"NO."
"Any speculation?"
"DATA THAT WAS SENT FROM CRAFT WAS INTERPERTABLE."
Some good news Kira thought, "At least we are speaking its language."
"THAT'S SEEMS A CORRECT OBSERVATION."
"Inform me when and if you get an answer."
"UNDERSTOOD." Alex became quiet again.

Lyja had nothing really to do so she went back to the transport craft. Kira soon joined her since she too had no idea what to do with herself.
Kira decided to prod a bit into Lyja's reluctance into entering apprenticeship again, "So school doesn't appeal to you, am I correct?"
"Not really, been there done that."
"Don't you want to be an Engineer #1."
"Yes but I don't think I have it up here to do it." She lightly tapped her temple.
"You're smart enough, I've read some of the things you have come up with. Most of it is beyond my comprehension but it looks feasible."
"Oh I believe I'm that but it's the patience is what I don't have. Never had much of an attention span. As you have noticed I retreated here, I'm sure I could have done something in there but I was bored."
Kira grinned, "Well that's why I'm here, Alex is basically in charge for now."

Lyja decided it was her time to poke, "I noticed you are not a #1 programmer."
"Not quite yet, I've had many set backs on my quest for that title."
"Oh?" Lyja's eyebrow went up.
"Well." Kira rubbed her neck in embarrassment. "Well you're too young to remember the Purin Black Out."
"Never heard of it."
"Well, it's the only time in a very long time the floating city had to power down and land." Kira looked away from Lyja.
"You're joking."
"Ah, nope."
"There is only one spot on the planet that the floating city can actually dock."
"Yeah I know, it took every airship with grav lifts to keep it floating till it could be docked."
"And you caused this?"
"Uhmm…" Kira looked at the ceiling, and muttered…, "yes."
Lyja winced, "Ooh they must have hung you out to dry."
"They did, it all came at a bad time too. I was not having good relations with Afain, it wasn't too long after that incident we split."
Lyja sighed, "But you still want to be a #1 programmer?"
"Oh I want to be a #0 programmer and teach then. But it's a long road with lots of studying to do. There are not many #0 programmers out there."
"There are lots of #0 engineers."
"That shouldn't stop you Lyja, you're intelligent to know your weakness, now all you have to do is to work at it."
"I don't think I could dedicate myself that much towards that goal."
"Heh…maybe it was like that before, but Afain and I are behind you. You are young but you will have all the tools at your disposal. Plus the time to do it."
"I …"
"Listen, I'll promise you that if you make a legitimate attempt at this and you find that you cannot cope. Then we will drop the subject and you can go back to your job; deal?"
"I will think about it Kira, it does put a different light on this."
"That's good, being a #1 does have its perks. You get to choose a lot of projects, you can get funding for your own works. You also can lead teams in projects."
"I'd like to tell some of these idiots how to do things."
"There you go, it…" An alarm went off and a voice came through into the cabin of the ship; it was Alex.
"CODE ACCEPTED SEAL HAS BEEN LOWERED, ATTEMPTING TO CIRCUMVENT IMMINENT EXPOLOSION. SHIPS INTERNAL SENSORS FOR CORE ARE NON FUNCTIONAL. DIRECTIVES ARE BEING IGNORED. RECOMMEND IMMEDIATE EVACUATION!"
"Oh NO!!!" Kira muttered.

Tomahan Hospital: Early morning.

Endora felt a light touch pushing on her shoulder; she yawned and opened her eyes to see her loving husband.
"Warren!!" She sat up quickly and threw her arms around him.
"Oofff!" He said as he was caught off guard, "Nice to see you too Dora."
"I missed you."
"It didn't feel the same this morning with you not in the house."
"I don't like it here."
"No one likes a hospital. How are you feeling?"
"As good as a pregnant skunk should, I think."
Warren smiled, "That was quite the surprise, I hardly slept last night."
She paused, "Warren, what are we going to do?"
"I guess have a baby."
"But Warren…my mind has been racing and I don't know about this."
"You're not the only one. It's a big decision hun but I think it best that you get feeling a bit better before we go and make one. We have a bit of time to make our decision; the doctor said you're not very far along."
"You're right." She smiled, then she remembered the diary. Her stomach churned with disgust.
"Dora?" Warren could see that something was wrong.
"Warren we have another problem, one that I cannot get an answer for."
"Huh."
"My mother's Diary has something in it that blew me away."
"Is that why you collapsed?"
"I think so, plus the chemical changes in my body; could have been a lot of things." She sighed and felt the bump on her head; she guessed that Sabrina could call her lumpy now. "Warren something horrible happened to my mother! Something that Mom and Dad kept secret from me."
Warren just stared at Endora, her face showed obvious stress, "Dora, it's all in the past now, it cannot hurt you." He didn't know if that came out right.

"Mother was attacked and experimented on by…" she didn't think she could get the words out, "by that creature that made Swallow."
Warrens eyes opened wide…he didn't blink he just sat there stunned.

Tarra : Hanger 1518

Before Kira could give the word the transport ship was aloft and moving away at full velocity. It took Kira a minute to recover from toppling to the the floor. "Alex what's happening?"
"SHIP'S AI HAS INITIATED A CORE POWER UP; AGAINST MY RECOMMENDATIONS."
"What are you doing?"
"I'M PURGING THE CORE'S AI."
Kira looked at Lyja, this was an interesting development.
"We need that AI, Alex."
"I UNDERSTAND, MY LOWER CORE BUFFER CAN HANDLE ITS STORAGE CAPACITY. IT IS RESISTING BUT I AM FASTER THAN IT IS. I BELIEVE THIS WILL WORK BUT IT IS ADVISED THAT YOU BE AT A SAFE DISTANCE IF I FAIL."

Lyja looked at Kira, "Has this been done before?"
Alex answered, "NO."
"What will happen if it succeeds?"
"Alex will control all main command functions of the ship but none of the lesser systems. Memory storage is a lesser function. We will need the original AI to access its memory core. Alex will be able to control power though throughout the ship, which might be best in the long run. If Alex is successful, it will be able to co-ordinate with Cleo a more precise transfer of energy consumption."

"This is good news, getting this ship running now will be a much faster process with Alex in charge."
"Yes, communication will be instantaneous, instead of waiting for the old AI to get used to you and what you are trying to accomplish."

There was a long pause before Alex's voice returned.

"I HAVE CORE CONTROL, ATTEMPTING RESET."

Again there was a long pause.

"CORE IS NOW UNDER MY CONTROL, POWERING IT DOWN TO MINIMUM POWER OUT PUT. AWAITING COMMANDS."

Lyja and Kira both cheered, it was time to get busy; time to turn this ship around.

Afain awoke with the sound of the vid screens buzz. She hoped it was important, "On!" she commanded.
Kira's face appeared and she looked very happy. "We did it!!!!" She shouted into the screen. Afain's eyes opened wide, "You did!!! That's wonderful."
"Yes it was touch and go but it's under our control."
"That's wonderful news, I want to come."
Kira wasn't sure about that. "Only if Cleo has its shields up around you."
"I promise."
"Ok I'll send the ship for you."
"Kira…"
"Yes."
"I knew you could do it." She blew her a kiss. Kira's fur stood on end and Afain smiled.

British Columbia: Mother's Estate.

The room they were given was nice, but to talk they had to use the bathroom. Mother knew the rest of the rooms were bugged.
"So what are we going to do?" Alison said quietly as she sat on the toilet.
"I think our best bet is to level with it. I know the way it thinks, for it's me. I put myself in its shoes, it has the upper hand. I can not do anything so she would believe that as well. I can prove a lot of things too her to support my claim. The vids, the diaries, even some of the codes. If she hasn't changed this one for the collar I could even remove it for her to see."
"Are you going to tell her about me?"
"No, but I might tell her that I have memory loss. I'll explain it's what I believe is a defective part of my hibernation stage. That should work, since no one knows about that phase of my existence. It should keep our exchange a secret for now and be a good cover story."
"If you think it's best, if you want to know. I don't have a better solution to the problem."
"Then tomorrow when I'm in charge I'll talk to her."
"Ok, I hope this works."
"I do too." Either that or we'll become experiments.

The Next Day.

Mother/Alison found one of her former guards and told him that she wanted to speak to the one in charge. The message was relayed and in about an hour she was sitting in that lovely chair again; this time minus the cuffs. Swallow or what was her duplicate came in shortly.

She sat down in the large leather chair and stared at the strange yellow creature; for a few moments she said nothing. "I'm here, what is it you want? I am very busy at the moment."

"This shouldn't take too long. Oh, could you send your guard outside? I'd really like this to be a private session." Swallow waved him outside and as he left he closed the doors behind him. "Good, now if you push the button under the desk you can activate a noise generator; it will block out most of our conversation if someone is listening."

Swallow blinked "How did this creature know about that device?" She thought.

"From the look on your face you are very surprised that I know about that. Well I know a lot about this place; since I built it." Swallow's mouth fell agape, "Correct that; 'we' built this."

Swallow shook her head, "What are you babbling about? What's this about 'we'?"

"First let's get this nasty shock collar off; I'll feel a lot more comfortable." She reached up and fiddled with the small buttons on it. "I made sure that if I were ever put in one of these things I could get out of it!" The collar beeped twice. "Ah…almost." It beeped again then it broke open. She threw the collar onto the desk. "There, much better."

Swallow sat there stunned, "How can this be?"
"Well, I was about to ask you the same thing Swallow, but you're not Swallow. You have her body but that's not her controlling it."
Swallow grinned, it looked horrible, and with no fur she looked hideous. "Seems my day will be an interesting one after all, who's going to go first."

Avatar: Sheeri artwork by Chris Morrison (c) Chris Morrison
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:17 pm    Post subject: part 2 Reply with quote

Whites Residence: Approaching noon.

"Ok Mom, what's going on? I know you have been itching to tell me something so spill already." Heather said.
Her mother sat down, "Ok, it seems your Dr. Blitzen wants to take you out shopping today."
"Shopping for what?"
"Your dress, silly!!"
Heather's eyes opened wide, "Oh!! I'd completely forgotten about that!!!"
"Yes four-foot, you can't exactly wear mine you know; Although I wish you could." She smiled.
Heather at that moment had a fantastic idea, "Mom, I'd be honored to wear it. Would you mind if we had it altered to fit me?"
Nancy wasn't sure about that part. In her mind, she knew that Heather couldn't wear the dress since the day they adopted her but now that it might be possible that she could, it struck her as strange. The dress had been her mother's, it was beautiful but delicate. Nancy stood up, "Come with me."

They went to her room and Nancy struggled bringing down the box that housed her wedding dress. The scent of mothballs filled the air as she opened the box. She pulled the fine dress out and gave it a light shake. The mothballs were long gone, the dress still was in pristine condition.
"Oh Mom, it's beautiful." Heather said as she held part of it in her paw.
"I haven't had it on since that day. Seems so long ago now."
"Bringing back the memories, huh?"
"Oh yes Sid was so nervous it's a wonder he got 'I do' out of his muzzle."
Heather giggled, "And you?"
"I wasn't much better dear; the whole thing was a blur. It was great that everyone took so many pictures because I don't remember a lot of it." She smiled. "Now about the dress, I wanted to get it out and see if it was possible to alter it…I…" She was cut off by the doorbell.

"I'll get that Mom; I suspect that's Dr. Blitzen." She winked, "This house is gonna seem full with her here."

It took Heather a few moments to get to the door. As she opened it she was greeted by a lovely foxtaur. "Afternoon Heather."
"Hi Dr. Blitzen, nice to see you in the outside world."
She smiled, "Out here I'm called Donna."
Heather chuckled, "Ok Donna, come in." Heather moved aside and let her pass through the doorway.
"Hi Nancy," Donna said as she saw her come into the living room. "So did you tell her?"
"Yeah, she knows me too well, she pried it out of me. We were just discussing dresses before you came."
"Oh?"
"We had the idea that my dress could be altered to accommodate Heather but I'm not so sure now."
"Oh that sounds interesting let's take a look shall we."

Hangar 1518

Lyja kept fine tuning, the ship was taking the auxiliary power better than she had imagined, it was probably due to the fact that Alex was monitoring the flow very precisely.
"So, how goes it?" Kira said hopeful that things were going ok.
"Better than expected."
"Really?"
"Yes, Alex is doing a great job feeding me back info."
"Good, it seems Alex is doing well on both fronts. It has informed the ship's AI of what has transpired in the last 30 thousand years."
"Oh and that is going well?"
"Yes it is, Alex is also learning along side of the AI. The Ancients language is convoluted with odd phrases that we have interpreted wrong. Alex has already pointed out many syntax errors we have made."
"Oh that will thrill the linguists."
"Yes and will help us finally figure out some of those ancient texts that have been lying around for ages. Finally their stories will be told."
"That is good for our culture; so much of it is missing."
"Yes, Afain will be thrilled as well, more stuff for her to learn. This might get her that 0 position she has been hoping for."
"She's that close?"
"Very, Afain has devoted her life to our history. It probably was the main reason the Emperor chose her for this mission. There are few Historians out there and none are as dedicated as her, well the ones with a 0 don't count. The others are so far down the scale it's not funny."
"Well I hope she gets it."
"I hope so too, or she'll be extremely disappointed. So what happens next?"

Lyja and Kira walked over to a table where there was a device of some sort. "I have to purge the core of its fuel. It's solid matter but highly radioactive. The core has to be completely shut down; it takes quite a bit of time to do that. The core is removed from outside so I don't need entrance to the ship yet. But I do want to put a decontamination unit on the ship to purge the radiation inside."
"Yes, I'm sure the levels inside would probably kill almost anything within hours."
"I want to be sure not to disturb or disrupt anything inside the ship. Just want to get the core off line first."
"Good, sounds like you have things in hand."
"Yeah, the ship is old and I hate to admit this but it was over designed in many aspects and that has been invaluable."
"Over designed?"
"Many back ups. This ship has about ten redundant systems; most new ships have only three."
"Oh."
"Yeah, Alex is using several of the redundant systems now. The ship was also using them, seems somewhere along its long voyage some of them failed."
"You wouldn't know about the memory core?"
"Don't worry Kira about that, as I said it's a crystalline structure system. Basically all you need is a reader. If the electronics on the ship won't play it, I'm sure with Cleo's help I can interface with the data bank." Lyja could see the relief in her face. "Don't worry, that part of the ship is fine, my only concern is that we may walk out of here glowing."

The Whites Residence

The phone rang interrupting the trio's talk of dresses. Nancy answered the call.
"Hello."
"Hi Nancy it's Ti."
"Ti… oh it's so nice to hear from you, how are you doing?"
"Good, I've had a good day today."
"That's great and that fiancé of yours; how's he?"
"Richard? He's doing well, busy. Are you alone?"
"You mean is Heather in hearing range?"
"Ahem…yes, it's you I actually want to talk to."
"Yes you can speak freely."
"Good, I need really to know how Heather is feeling?"
"Good today, we are going out to look at dresses."
"Oh that's great news, I've had the big talk with the parents and Richard and I have come to a tentative date."

Nancy could hardly contain her excitement, "Really? Oh that's great; so when is the big day?"
"The first of next month, gives me a month to get everyone's plane ticket arranged and all the other bits. Since I'm not working it shouldn't be that difficult."
"Don't kid yourself, some of it will go ok, other parts not so good."
"I understand that. So, you think that's going to be ok with you and your mate?"
"I don't think there will be too much of a problem. Heather is doing better; she looks good and feels much better. I think you picked a good time."
"That's good to hear, I guess I can pass on the news to her."
"Ok let me call her." Nancy covered the bottom portion of the phone and yelled, "Heather, phone."

In a minute Heather made her way in the Kitchen. "Who is it?"
"Your sister."
"Which one?"
"Just take the phone."
"Heather put the phone to her ear, "Hello."
"Hi Sis."
It was Ti, she was so glad to hear her voice.

British Columbia.

Swallow just listened, raising an eyebrow once or twice as Mother told her tale. Finally she finished and sat there quietly.
"Very interesting, so it seems there is a little complication in all this, who is the original?" She grinned.
"It doesn't matter who is, we can both fill each other in where our memories lapse. What I need is your scanner and I need to get my other arm free of my chest; if it is possible."
"You know, this all makes a weird sort of sense. As you stated, I am missing a lot of things. As you also stated this is not my body, I want another but as of late things have been changing. She put up her paw and turned the back of it towards Mother. "Look at these." She was describing the metallic extrusions that appeared there. "Watch." She concentrated and suddenly metallic tentacles flew out of the extrusions. Mother jumped, they were about two feet long and gently oscillated by themselves.

Mother did a double take watching them, then as quickly as they came out they went back in. "What in the world are those?"
"I have no idea, I have the same type of extrusions running down my spine. It seems to be concentrated on my right side, including the brain."
"When did those start appearing?"
"About a month or so ago. Since I returned from Akron."
"Interesting, I wonder what they are for? What about Swallow, you said she was put away?"
"Yes, her subconscious is in a dream fantasy, if you want to call it that. She is not about to return anytime soon, her mind was shattered that day."
"The day we died."
"Precisely."

Mother wasn't sure what to think of her really, "So you believe me?"
"I really don't have much choice, you know far more than anyone could, even being a spy here. You know memories of my personal experiences."
"You still have the cylinder?"
"Oh yes, this body gives fantastic orgasms." Swallow grinned, "See, no one would know about that."
"I'll have to get another made."
"Already have, I'll give it to you later. So for now I trust you, do anything I don't approve of and you'll regret it."
"Fair enough, think I can get a scan so I can figure out if this arm of mine can be removed?"
"Sure, follow me."

Alison breathed a sigh of relief at least things were going all right; so far. Now all they had to do was to keep up the charade until they could figure something else out.

Ottawa, Ontario Canada.

The van pulled into the parking lot; to Heather this didn't look like a dress shop.
"Donna, you sure this is the right spot?"
"Yes Heather, I get most of my fancy things here. A 'taur doesn't need much more than a top as you know."
"Yeah that's true, never had a fancy dress before."
"Well it's about time then. Ok everyone out."

The doors of the van unlatched from the bottom and rose straight up the side of the vehicle thus leaving the whole side open.
"Hector's going to have to see this van of yours Donna, it's simply fantastic."
"Yeah, it was a little difficult to get it. I got it online actually."
"Online?"
"Yeah, there is a webring for 'taurs out there. You can get everything from cars to wheel gurneys."
"Oh, you'll have to point that out for me."
"No problem Heather. Now let's go in and get you fitted. "
"Yeah I'm so glad that Ti is going ahead with it now. I know she'd like Swallow there but it's time to go forward."
"Yeah, she sounds like a wonderful person, I hope to meet her someday."
"Well, you'll see her at the wedding."

Donna stopped in her tracks. "What!"
"Donna, I wasn't going to have my favorite doctor and physiotherapist miss my wedding. I've already talked this over with Ti, you're officially invited."
"But it's in England."
"Yup it is, good vacation huh?"
"But…"
"Donna, I know it's a surprise. Think about it and talk with your mate about it. You have time to give me an answer; well, not a lot of time but some."
"I don't what to say Heather I…" Donna said shocked.
"It's ok Donna you've been there for me and you're like an older sister to me." Heather gave her a hug which Donna returned in kind.
"I think I can get time off, not sure about my mate. I'll be sure to ask him tonight."
"Great, Sarah is bringing her sister, her boyfriend can't enter Europe."
"Oh?"
"She didn't say as to why; so I don't know and I didn't pry any further."
"Ok… let's go get you a dress."
"Think they'll have one my size?"
"Heather dear your mother and I have had this planned for quite awhile. They are going to make one just for you." The modifying of the dress was an after thought, not really practical; it would have to be almost completely taken apart. If Heather wanted one like it, then they would have to make one.
Heather began to cry.

End Of Chapter 15

"No, we are not going to Vegas to get married you jerk."

"We are going to the 'Hunka Hunka Burnin Love Wedding Emporium' in Reno."

Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Cheets! Great chapter! You are pulling the disparate parts of the story together nicely.

I loved the interaction between Mothers, and I am WICKED happy to see the ship responding.

Now, if we can only have ONE mother to deal with, that would be great. As for Endora having another child!!!! WOO HOO!

mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:47 pm    Post subject: Thanks dude Reply with quote

Really appreciate the comments.....they have been a bit shy this time around it seems

Cheets

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the others have said, Cheetaur. You've got the threads starting to weave together nicely. It'll be interesting to see the final tapestry.

Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:29 am    Post subject: Threads threads everywhere......arrragggh!!!!!! Reply with quote

Shocked

Quote:

Wow Cheets! Great chapter! You are pulling the disparate parts of the story together nicely.

I loved the interaction between Mothers, and I am WICKED happy to see the ship responding.

Now, if we can only have ONE mother to deal with, that would be great. As for Endora having another child!!!! WOO
HOO!

Yeah pulling is the word....thanks again for the comments. Smile

I think most folks probably guessed that ship wouldn't explode.....no story if not....LOL oh well i thought it was a good ploy...Smile

Well i had planned that Mother would have to trade off, otherwise she be doing nothing for the next few years....to admitt what she is was her only choice really....

Endora having a baby.....hehehe....i like that idea too.

As for 16 its coming......i'm working on it as we speak.......its got some interesting bits as well as we approach the big day.....(i'm crying all ready...my girls are getting hitched) Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm so emotional at weddings

Cheetaur

Bearion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for not posting on this earlier, but I've been gone on vacations.

Another good chapter, Cheetaur. Everything alse has already been said. Rolling Eyes Smile

Looking forward to 16!

Bearion

Xaqtly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here, nice one! "The cylinder", haha. Well here's hoping that Swallow's mind is not as shattered as Mother thinks it is, and that she makes a grand re-entry. Smile
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:40 pm    Post subject: i must confess Reply with quote

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I'm sorry people.....i was down at the time of posting and well there is usually some activity on the board here.....Sad
A couple of days went by and not so much as one comment and i got disheartened......since my attitude as of late has been really sucky

I'm sorry if i sound like i'm whining i guess i am and i'm really sorry.

My attitude is just so out of it right now.....

i am working on 16 for you folks so hang on more s3 on the way....

Thanks for reading and staying with me

Oh to stir on some conversation here i'm going to make a new thread .....about who is favorite or why you like s3

feel free to comment Smile

Cheetaur

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cheetaur All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: