Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

On Location
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man on a mission wrote:
This is a great story. I like the way its set up and it difently flows better then mine.
Wink

That's what makes this fun. *G* Yall really should coordinate and share notes to add to the readers' enjoyment of both stories.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bearion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good, solid story with a good flow. I like it! I hope to see more.

Thanks for sharing.

mwalimu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cateagle wrote:
man on a mission wrote:
This is a great story. I like the way its set up and it difently flows better then mine.
Wink

That's what makes this fun. *G* Yall really should coordinate and share notes to add to the readers' enjoyment of both stories.

True. What sayest thou, MOAM?

And to the rest of you, thanks for all the kind words. Some of your compliments have far exceeded what I was expecting.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mwalimu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 2 is now available.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Coming along nicely. Now on to wonder what kinds of thing are going to happen to Clarence.

Wanda is going to have a field day. Twisted Evil (Literally, I think)

Elle Femme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Boy, oh boy, is that scenario ever ripe with possibilities.

1] Yes, the hotel does have a pool, and it's very close to Clarence's room, and as it turns out, Wanda likes to swim, too ...

2] Clarence's room happens to be right next to Wanda's. In fact, they share a common door ...

3] With Marvin elsewhere, no staffer present is aware of Clarence's "problem" with Wanda's attention, and they all pitch in to "help him have a good time" ...

Shocked Hoooo-boy.

Concolor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grampin-ratzin-fratzin-botzin!!

That last post was mine. What I get for not checking to see which of us logged in last.

Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concolor wrote:
grampin-ratzin-fratzin-botzin!!

That last post was mine. What I get for not checking to see which of us logged in last.

well, I was gonna call and have a chat with you about your daughters ideas about clarence...

Laughing

Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good Stuff!!!!

I just can't wait to see the next chapter!!!

Awesome work!!!

mwalimu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:21 am    Post subject: Chapter 3 Reply with quote

Chapter 3 is now online at my website. Most likely, Mike have it up on the bookshelf shortly. Enjoy...
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Nicely done. Nice save, but there are going to be so many opportunities... Twisted Evil
mwalimu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:41 am    Post subject: Cameo auction Reply with quote

Announcement: Someone will be making a cameo appearance in On Location! And who, you might ask? The answer is, I don't know yet. The cameo appearance will be up for auction at the Midwest Furfest, coming up Nov. 21-23 in Arlington Hts., IL. If you're going to be there, and you'd like to put in an appearance in a SabrinaVerse story, put in your bid. (Regretabbly, I won't be there myself, but I'm anxious to find out who the high bidder will be.)

I have pretty good information that another big name from SabrinaVerse and Planetfurry fame will be offering a cameo for auction in his story, but that's his announcement to make, so I won't say anymore.

mwalimu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Cameo auction Reply with quote

mwalimu wrote:
I have pretty good information that another big name from SabrinaVerse and Planetfurry fame will be offering a cameo for auction in his story, but that's his announcement to make, so I won't say anymore.

It's been announced here (scroll down). His offering a cameo may help mine go for more than it would have, though I'd be surprised if it brings in as much as his does. So much the better for Animals For Awareness, this year's MFF charity auction beneficiary.

mwalimu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, don't have much new to report. It's been slow going on not only this but all the other writing projects I'm trying to work on these days.

Since I mentioned it in a reply to someone's LiveJournal, I'll mention it here too - if I ever write a sequel to On Location, I've already chosen a title for the movie-within-the-story - Dances With Foxes.

mwalimu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Chapter 4 coming soon! Reply with quote

Chapter 4 of On Location is near completion and should be up within a couple of weeks. If you haven't looked at this story in a long time, now might be a good time to re-familiarize yourself with the chapters that have been posted to date.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: