Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

With Friends Like These... :evil:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 3:16 pm    Post subject: With Friends Like These... :evil: Reply with quote

July 22, 2003- count down started a long time ago to take another hiatus on Aug. 15th, 2003- my/our 20th wedding anniversary if she would have lived.

But damn it all, I swear. Some idiots out there never approved of our union or of our courtship years before. And even with payment in full of revenge, there are still those who would dare think it would be fun to trifle with something as trival as one's feelings. And its been going on for too long for me to feel comfortable with.

First of all, everyone denies that they are somehow involved. The nervousness in their voice, the fear in their eyes, the uneasy stance they take around me, its all too tale-telling that they all know something they think I should not hear.

Next month, being August, will be celebrating many occassions- the Anniversary just being one of them. Unfortunately- the death of another friend is on Aug. 10th, but at the same time my god son's birthday is also on the 10th. 2 More birthdays also play in August- friends if they dare call themselves that to me.

It will also be NYC's Anime Convention. I'll be there, depsite the warnings of friends saying that My Ex From Hell will be there. Despite the hatred she has for me, or against me, or whatever be the case, I'm am not going to let one psycho-babe put on a drama show to emabarress me. Now if she starts to get physical, in the least I will not allow myself to be tormented on that level. What have I ever done to her in the 18 years that we have broken up? And yet despite her marrying to another and having his children, she is rather unhappy with me having a life of my own and finding happiness in my work and in my life- something from what I hear has been elusive to her. Her problem, not mine.

But the problem lies in the US Mail Service.

Yesterday, when I came home, there was an envelope addressed to me. I usually do not get letters, not in a while anyways. Not since Christmas of last year, and I was not happy then either.

Its a strange letter, saying how to enjoy myself on the anniversary, and how it should have been I who should have been killed in that fateful day some twenty years ago and not her. Its of how many suffered in my hands during this time, and of some voice wanting vengence on my soul. Of why there is no equal to the hell spawn that I am, and at the bottom- signed with my (dead) wife's signature, and scented with her perfume.

The return address- the apartment we shared so long ago, which is no longer there. The building was torn down for a much bigger complex, so the address may match to the building, it does not in so many other ways.

The writing's female, that I can concur. But the question is who? Very few knows where I am and live, but that narrows it down to 15 of so individuals. Furthermore, being paranoid, one from the outside can get this information from the other 15, or just plain find me on the internet.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. And somebody is out there, again, trying to serve up a large size dish with all the trimmings and toppings for me.

Unfortunately for them, not only can I eat it, I can dish it out as well.

Excuse me for being evil for the next few weeks, for somebody thinks that they can push me into not caring. Their mistake is, for when I do not care, people get hurt, and most of the time, if and when I catch them, they are going to wish that they were never been born at all.

Take care kits, cubs, femme's and furs...
I'll be around somewhere, tryng to have some fun in what's left of my summer vacation.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
nytwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I damn near don稚 even know how to reply.

Of course I could say how incredibly evil a letter like that is, from a psychotic bastard, but I知 sure you already knew that.

The best thing I can think to say is that I知 sure the people here will stick by you: maybe not physically (apparently) but always emotionally. Although we don稚 know each other much, if at all, I値l be one of those people.

I知 truly sorry to hear how damned distorted people can get these days.

Also, I知 curious to what happened those years ago, but I dare not ask.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAMN!! I don't know how I'd get the time, but need somebody to get your back? Sewage that does stuff like that deserves the reaction they get. Good luck and good hunting.

My sympathies and prayers on your problems.

-Hugs-
Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that is just despicable.

Scum like that deserve whatever comeuppance comes their way.

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it very hard to understand how some people are so capable of such cruelty, makes me wonder if nature didn't make some horrible mistake in making humans the dominate species. My sympathies Elfen.

CrayzedWolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im basically wit them. Were all here for ya. But that letter was uncalled for.

My Live Journal
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for such kind words of condolences, sympathy and encourgement.

In my mind, the problem lies within those who part of the conspiracy to eliminate those memories that I hold on too. The question is why?

That is their problem as for I am now poised to take actions against them. As stated in "Snippets of a Digitial Diary"I took action against that who has taken action to start this tragedy, and have sent him on his way to the gates of Hades when the courts decided that he should be released because "He was a model prisonner."

I find that no excuse to release anyone of their punishment for a mortal crime.

Friends and family alike did not approve of our courtship and union; and I dare say- for a while, we did not start off in the best of circumstances. Regardless though, how strange love can be- we did fall for each other and shared in those moments we could with each other.

Every High School has some student(s) that has some power or ability to control the others. Unfortunately for her, this meant that they would try their best to make her educational carreer as horrid one as much as posssible. Unfortunately for them, I was there to stop it every step of the way they could try.

Out of the original 30 of us that were, 1/3rd of us are long since buried, another 1/4th are living far away and out of touch with the rest of the group; the remaining 14 still resides in close proximity to each other. It is one or more of that 14- I suspect is taking this joke a little further than it should have.

Our history as a group is a very sorrid one, filled with events, issues and problems that would have driven most to the path of self destruction. strangely, I am proud of what was done and accomplished, for the lives it saved- and unfortunately the lives it did not; but it made a very corrupt school and school system stand up and make itself accountable for the actions done- and furthermore to take actions to self-correct itself. Those who were in power at the time, were forced out- and punished accordingly. Eventually, all this will be posted when the final act of 'Snippets' is done. Give or take another 2 years.

As John Fritzgerald Kennedy once said, "...Undo on to others as other have undo on to you."

Though that might be a mis-quote, believe me, I will undo to whom ever seeks to encourage my wrath.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been one hell of an intersting weekend.
In the very least, I've begun the process of narrowing down those responsible for this disrespect. Sadly, the overall pattern shows to be a larger group that during the time slightly over 20 years ago, my wife and I could turn to in times of need. and if it turns out that it is they who are responsible, then my only option is to show them the evil side that I have once possessed and used in times when I had to save their rear ends in times of emergencies.

I hope this is not the case, but only one within the group that needs a royal rear end correction problem. And I have the Size 11EEE to straighten out the rear end with!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> elfen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: