Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A general art forum section... useful?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would a section of the PF forums just for posting general furry art be useful?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Sslaxx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: A general art forum section... useful? Reply with quote

There's art posted to most forums, which I think could be better served (and making it easier to post to/find) if there was one central art forum here (perhaps turn the existing CG forum into it?).
RealDesertFox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im in favour of the idea, maybe to improve on it we could have an only 18 gallery aswell.
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Sslaxx's idea but I disagree with RDF's. This forum has always been PG13 and it should stay that way.

I'm not against the idea in general but I think many people come here because, just like with the Raccoon's Bookshelf, it's free of adult stuff.

bonehead54321

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good idea. But keep the site PG13.

You know my spelling sucks. You should also know that I dun care.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Concolor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Great idea. But if you plan on having any mature-audience-type art, it should be in its own section, or possibly on another site and simply linked.
Galadrion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Raises eyebrow* Bonehead? Y'know, I wouldn't have expected that response out of you on this issue. You've managed to impress me a bit.

Personally, I don't see this mattering much to me either way... I can't draw a passable stick figure without a template. (You want an idea of my artistic talent? Okay. Go over to Megatokyo. Go waaay back in the archives... heck, just skip all the way back to the start. Page forward until you find the first "Shirt Guy Dom" Day.

That's the level I hope to one day aspire to... and it's iffy.

But, I guess I do have an opinion. (Everyone does.) I just don't put much importance on it, or think that anyone else should, either. (In this case. I can be at least as egotistical as the next person when it gets to something I feel strongly about.) Go ahead and add an art area - I'm sure it'll make a difference to someone.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bonehead54321

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well now I'm wondering. What responce did you expect? Very Happy

You know my spelling sucks. You should also know that I dun care.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't this why Maxx has a drawing forum/thread of his own on the bottom of the main PF forum page? I know its for teaching of the arts, but its also for others to get together and share their thoughts and warez.

Go there and Just Do It...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: