Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A fanpic, A tribute
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mapper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:09 pm    Post subject: A fanpic, A tribute Reply with quote

to Cirrel and a Teaser because this is just a sketch render done in poser 5 ya should see the clean 3d version with the candle glow and the shadows and heheh, but old Chris has that one MUUHAHAHAHHAHA*insert sound of feet running off*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Nite
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Job, Mapper!

..now if I could only get pack stick figures... meh x.x
Mapper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thank you Nite but wait til the real pic gets posted. the colors the tones I amazed myself. Hopfully its one that Chris will be updating his site gallery with soon. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mapper wrote:
Very Happy Thank you Nite but wait til the real pic gets posted. the colors the tones I amazed myself. Hopfully its one that Chris will be updating his site gallery with soon. Wink

You bet your sweet bippie I am! Wink

And Mapper has his own gallery now! And thanks for the great 3-D renders, they're great Smile

If anyone didn't recognize it, he took one of Cirrel's ideas and ran with it. Man, I've got the BEST fans!

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
man on a mission

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moma meha thats a good pic. I like it. My friend and I applaude you on you use of texture. I could only hope to have fans like you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Concolor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Mapper wrote:

And Mapper has his own gallery now! And thanks for the great 3-D renders, they're great Smile

If anyone didn't recognize it, he took one of Cirrel's ideas and ran with it. Man, I've got the BEST fans!

Chris

So Mapper has his own gallery? Where? Please direct traffic, O Most Noble Foxx!

Mapper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Mapper wrote:

Chris

I have my lounge chair and standing at the door ready for the grand opening. Very Happy
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mapper wrote:
I have my lounge chair and standing at the door ready for the grand opening. Very Happy

Let us not forget the group on Yahoo wherein your work is posted. A very nice gallery there indeed.

Cheers,
Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mapper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WooHoo the Gallery is up and running. Im honored Very Happy thank you Chris
Nameless
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Shocked Laughing You've got some very nice pictures there! Very Happy

One small nag:
In "poolpartyfinal.jpg" Zig Zag's teeth look funny. As if she wore fake plastic teeth or something.

Apart from that, outstanding work. Shocked

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Nameless. Awesome artwork.
Mapper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thank you Nameless and Tygon
Poser5 can be a fickle piece at time The teeth alway seem to be a problem lol they either go through the lips or disappear altogether. Im happy to be able to share these with you all thanks to Chris Very Happy
man on a mission

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man Very Happy Mapper, thats great work. Ive seen some great graphics in my day but thats good. I just put pool party on as my back round. I saved all the otheres and Ill be swicthing every week. Im hoping i can see more great work like that to foxx den and other places.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mapper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man on a mission wrote:
Man Very Happy Mapper, thats great work. Ive seen some great graphics in my day but thats good. I just put pool party on as my back round. I saved all the otheres and Ill be swicthing every week. Im hoping i can see more great work like that to foxx den and other places.

Thank you Man on a mission .
I do have 2 sites up and running one at Yahoohttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/MappersfurrieWarehouse/ and one for those that don't like Yahoo herehttp://home.comcast.net/~mapper_2/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.htmlIt has some of my favorites but not as much as the yahoo site
hope ya enjoy Very Happy
silver tomcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had a look at the new gallery to see what the fuss was about, and now I know Smile

Very nice work Mapper, well done chap!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: