Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just considering...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should I leave?
Yes.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hell no!
38%
 38%  [ 10 ]
Who are you? Why should I care?
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
It wouldn't make a difference, much.
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Noooo, *grabs the bunny* dont leave...
46%
 46%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 26

cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holds hand up
"AYE"
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galadrion wrote:
So I vote nay - this time - and call for the issuence of said warning.

Well, i think this vote got the message across quite good.

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxx wrote:
Everyone in favor about banning SPAMMERS, please, say aye!

->->->->->>>AYE!!!!<<<-<-<-<-<-

Though with the proviso that a warning shall be issued, for the first offense, and the banning with the second unless the active participants in the thread where this occurs ask for a different resolution.

Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bonehead54321

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
I hardly ever spam! Mad
You guys just don't know how to have any fun. Laughing
I am 17 but I am a kid at heart. The only other time I have ever spamed is when I put up the Pie forum.
My most resent thing is the I'm all alone RPG which is getting pretty interesting. Now all you seanile old croanies Have got to liven up or you might just have a heart attack(no offence) Smile I've always been the one to cut corners, cheat at vidio games, or goof off to friends for a laugh. That is all I really wanted to do is maybe get a chuckel or a LOL simble or something for that since I cosider you all my friends. But if you guys and gals can't take a joke.......well?. I know I may have been alittle crule befor But you guys did the same thing to me when I first started. Remember the spelling mistakes that I made and "everyone"of you got on my case about it till some one Tolled you to stop.(Thank you whoever that was) Well now I'm telling you something. STOP JUDGING EVERY ONE THE SECOND THEY GET OUT OF LINE!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad I only did that because you furs sound like you need to laugh more. Get out and enjoy life (or what you have left of it), don't hold back, go all out(but don't throw out your back), Very Happy And always remember I'm not going to change. If I can't be mad at you furs and type it down then I will just have to find another way such as I have done in this thread.

->->->->->>>AYE!!!!<<<-<-<-<-<-

Galadrion wrote:
(This is what I am talking about.)

Well, i think this vote got the message across quite good.

> > > > AYE!! < < < <

Aye. Very aye!

oh, Maxx? FRIGGIN AYE.

Jbird wrote:
Hell yes, AYE.

Just for the heck of it, yours count as double JBird I like it when folks got Wang Shocked Shocked (Wh-Wh-What)

oh, yeah I forgot.

aye.
(Thats not the only thing you forgot) Wink

'Fraid I must say Aye! Gettin' carried away wi' it. Guys

(YOU WANT CARRIED AWAY........ I won't show you furs that yet.)

AYE!

Aye.

These I found and typed down just for some problem solving. You will reconize them. Very Happy I totally and utterly disagree. If you didn't have fun here in this forum. Then what kind of forum would it be?
Not to mention: RDF I have visited all of your posts on this entire forum site and you have some good ideas. If you must leave I have only one thing to say.

May these new beginnings give you nothing but peace and happiness and may you live out the rest of your days in the arms of some one you love.
We will awate your return with anticipation and open arms and open minds. May you return safely.(Maybe not if these furs have anything to do with it.) Very Happy Laughing -Takes out peace pipe and starts blowing bubbles- Hey I don't smoke and never will. Very Happy

You know my spelling sucks. You should also know that I dun care.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
em-see

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonehead: SPAM is defined as unwanted, unsolicited, or even offensive. Mostley though, the real problem with spam is the quantity.

229 posts in 12 days could be considered to be spam. As could calling everyone here an old crony (although I do realise that was a joke).

I guess what I am saying is that you should try to tone it down a bit! Everyone appears eager and enthusiastic when they first join any forum, but you need to realise that it can annoy, and sometimes drive away, older members. Just try to exercise some netiquette, and I'm sure you will become a valued member of Planet Furry. Smile

also:
http://www.albion.com/netiquette/

Ryan Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you left you would be greatly missed RDF. Crying or Very sad
I'll have one less fur to torment, and trying my luck
with Skunkfox would be considered suicidal. Shocked
RealDesertFox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan Fox wrote:
If you left you would be greatly missed RDF. Crying or Very sad
I'll have one less fur to torment, and trying my luck
with Skunkfox would be considered suicidal. Shocked

YOu dont need to try, SF will do all the "work" for you... Twisted Evil
Aori Tsukai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iono who the hell said it wouldnt make a differance or that they dont care in the votes o.o;;

EVIL EVIL MEAN PEOPLE *drills hole in their skulls with strap-on*

o.o...
bonehead54321

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am toning it down man. If I really wanted to I could right an entire page on this forum (and that is alot) about nothing but what I am thinking about at that time. Take my "Are furries real" forum. That was about 5 min of thinking on my part. If you want me to leave things like that all over the board I can but I hold myself back almost every time I post. Or ir whould be that long or longer. Yes I do have many good thins to say but at that time I felt like having some fun. The sponge war has kind of went out the window and I can't do it there any more.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Drauger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxx wrote:
bonehead54321 wrote:
No it won't hehehehehehehehehe.hahahahahahahahaha(gasp for air)HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Very Happy Shocked Cool

*sigh*

If anyone has a better idea than the following, please, speak up.... thanks...

Everyone in favor about banning SPAMMERS, please, say aye!

I'd say a warning would be more kind unless it is just pointless crap like posting one letter on every post in this place. That is stupid and would deffinatly be deserving of getting kicked off without working.
Aori Tsukai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

299 posts in 11 days?!?! Shocked
OMGWTFBBQ?!?!

Theres gotta be some black magic behind that XD..

oh yeah..

DUN LEAVE THE BOARDS o.o
bonehead54321

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What. sometimes you furs say things even I don't under stand and that is pritty hard to do. In english anyway Very Happy Cool

Nite
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep the spam to an extreme minimum.. occasional jokes are fine.. but i have enough spam in my mailbox to flood the post office x.x

*AYE!*
bonehead54321

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and by the way. I have been on allday everyday for those 12 days.
I had nothing to do and this is fun so I went on when I got up and went to sleep at around 11 for each of those days. That is how I have that many posts. And most of them are not spam. (Unlike some of you) I have alot of post in my RPG that may also be the reason. It is on it's 5 or 6 page and it is mostly me and Drauger typing. Very Happy -I look at all the other furs in the forum and notice they all have a 10 pound can of spam- Very Happy Very Happy Laughing
Who the one the spam now. Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Mr. Green :turn-l:

Galadrion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonehead54321 wrote:
You guys just don't know how to have any fun. Laughing

Really? Remind me to tell you about some of the stuff I've gotten up to - once the statute of limitations runs out. No offense, but trusting you with my life and freedom, having seen your... self-control... seems a tad... incautious.

bonehead54321 wrote:
Now all you seanile old croanies Have got to liven up or you might just have a heart attack(no offence) Smile

'Scuse me, whippersnapper? I may be damn near twice your age, laddie-buck, but given your demonstrated level of hyperactivity and related characteristics, you appear closer to a life-threatening incident than me. I left most of those behind a decade ago... and the ones I retain, I have a very realistic assesment of. Cuts down on risk and extends the life expectency, you know.

bonehead54321 wrote:
I've always been the one to cut corners, cheat at vidio games, or goof off to friends for a laugh. That is all I really wanted to do is maybe get a chuckel or a LOL simble or something for that since I cosider you all my friends. But if you guys and gals can't take a joke.......well?. I know I may have been alittle crule befor

Oh, I can take a joke... and my feelings are quite difficult to hurt. That's why I was the first to step up and ask you to review my writing, Bonehead. I wasn't sure if you were serious and just needed to be given a chance, or if you were looking for targets to attack - and if it was the latter, I was better equipped to shrug it off with no harm done. By the way, I'm glad it turned out to be the former - you seem somewhat familiar to me, and I wanted to give you the same chance to prove yourself that Tom did for me those many years ago. You have a lot of potential, lad, but you have to learn that cruelty is not the way to get anywhere you want to be. Better to use other methods.

bonehead54321 wrote:
But you guys did the same thing to me when I first started. Remember the spelling mistakes that I made and "everyone"of you got on my case about it till some one Tolled you to stop.(Thank you whoever that was)

Not everyone. I didn't, and many others here didn't - and I believe it was Fishburne who stepped in for you on that matter.

bonehead54321 wrote:
Well now I'm telling you something. STOP JUDGING EVERY ONE THE SECOND THEY GET OUT OF LINE!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad I only did that because you furs sound like you need to laugh more.

Actually, from what I've seen, this bunch isn't all that judgmental. We've got all sorts here, and for the most part, we get along extremely well. It takes some fairly obnoxious behavior to get a rise out of most of us, and that sort of behavior is just about the only thing that can make someone unwelcome here. And even then, everyone here is willing to give someone another chance - as exhibit "A", I present Fishburne's coming to your defense on the spelling issue.

bonehead54321 wrote:
Get out and enjoy life (or what you have left of it), don't hold back, go all out(but don't throw out your back), Very Happy

*Growls* I ain't that much older than you, kid. Watch it...

bonehead54321 wrote:
And always remember I'm not going to change.

I hope that's not true. You've got some growing up to do, lad, and the sooner it happens, the happier you'll be. I speak from experience.

bonehead54321 wrote:
If I can't be mad at you furs and type it down then I will just have to find another way such as I have done in this thread.

No one says you can't. But you'll get better results if you go about it in a way that doesn't deliberately try to get on everyone's nerves. It's poor tactics to try to get at one person by annoying everyone - for one thing, it leads to you being at ground zero of everybody's wrath... and no one can stand totally alone. Again, voice of experience.

bonehead54321 wrote:
Galadrion wrote:
(This is what I am talking about.)

I'm not sure how you mean this - what I'm trying to convey here is that I think you need to know that some of your remarks are outside the bounds of civilized behavior, and the chance to grow beyond them. I don't think you should be banned, but you do need to know that such comments can hurt people and that many folks here don't like deliberately hurtful words and actions. And as something more to consider, some of these folks have the power to put a stop to that kind of behavior. If you annoy those people too much, you'll lose the ability to do so - as well as any voice in this community. Is that worth a momentary laugh at someone else's expense? Think about it.

bonehead54321 wrote:
(YOU WANT CARRIED AWAY........ I won't show you furs that yet.)

Puh-lease. This sort of confrontational response is exactly the kind of thing that will provoke those in power. And it gives away far more than you want it to.

bonehead54321 wrote:
These I found and typed down just for some problem solving. You will reconize them. Very Happy I totally and utterly disagree. If you didn't have fun here in this forum. Then what kind of forum would it be?

We do have fun here. We've also learned something else you may want to consider: when you learn to have fun with someone, as opposed to at their expense, you get a lot more back out of it. Happiness isn't a zero-sum game, where if you have more, someone else has less. Build others up; don't tear them down. It all feeds back around - make sure what you hand out is what you want to get back.

bonehead54321 wrote:
Not to mention: RDF I have visited all of your posts on this entire forum site and you have some good ideas. If you must leave I have only one thing to say.

May these new beginnings give you nothing but peace and happiness and may you live out the rest of your days in the arms of some one you love.
We will awate your return with anticipation and open arms and open minds. May you return safely.(Maybe not if these furs have anything to do with it.) Very Happy Laughing -Takes out peace pipe and starts blowing bubbles- Hey I don't smoke and never will. Very Happy

At last - something we can agree on, whole-heartedly. Except that last bit - I do enjoy a good cigar, or a good, rich English blend... *Pauses to light up* But that's my choice, not anyone else's. Peace out, y'all.

And blessed be.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: