Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the dragons stories, comments, and thoughts Ehh Its a LOG
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its okay shadu just dont start looking at your gold fish like it loves you endearingly or even more LOL Laughing

im glad you liked the paper my friend mamallammadevil who is editing it said i had a solid firm paper great closure

i dont much like english classes as they force my brain to work in ways it has long disliked i love to write but i think my punctuation and formatting are my worst offences (mike this is a wave to you being my book editor I AM NOT WORTHY of your good graces) #Puppy dog

thing is MLLD told me she was spooked that my punctuation was even close to being right in many places

perhaps, some of your help is starting to pry open skills i never realy have used, but learned how to over my many lessons.
Shadu

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well practice makes perfect. and rereading after editing also works to plant in the brain where mistakes were and how they were corrected.( where and were no matter how many times they tell me which is which i still mess them up LOL)Mr. Green
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same here the mistakes i make are the same ones people show me what ive done wrong but just dont stick
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this dragon is
hot (not that way )
iritated at winblows
bored
angry
i want to write more on my story about the symbiotic race and ect but cant get my head into gear

got my hair cut feels better but still hot brain needs cooling ..hmm maybe thats it brain close to hot levels and it don work so well

sigh

dear diary this bloody dragon is nuts , ya i know , but why is that ? i mean he's a good guy with some great things going fer him but just is whacked, its the tightness inside his mind ya know he dont want to hurt anyone if needed but thats my job isnt it , yes but in the end its still hard to do , is it? is it the hurting thats hard to do or the letting me do it hmm
Shadu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can oly wish you luck. you said you'd keep me posted on the last story you were writing. If this is another whenever you feel like it i'd like to browse thuroughly through it.

Other than that. well your weather can't be worst than mine. dry hot cant beat high humidity and hot.

And please you ae not that crazy i've seen WAY worse Smile

cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its the same story ive just had to due to school brain usage time had to set it aside i havent wrote anything to the story but i have been adding to it inside my head to get it to flow logicaly

i am out of my mind at times i just have enough elastic to pull things back when i need them LOL

i personaly was hot but i am a dragon and tend to radiate heat i literaly do feel like a reactor the weather here has finaly started to feel like summertime thus the air is hot and very dry

i do understand heat and humidity though ...15 yrs in the houston area
Shadu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing like barranquilla you should come visit sometime in the summer.LOL.

I understand heavy duty. I have the editing of my story o do and the big G decided all finals were for the lates day possibe so i have a finall exam tomorow and two projects for the day after tomorrow and a sweet vacaion project for friday of next week.

I'll very probably be travelling to Miami on the 21 of june so i might just might get a change of scenery probabl some good inspiration if i have the time to sit and write.

cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welli admit im adicted to neopets

IR says i need NA (neopets anonomus) LOL

ive been hearing rumors that some "people" are becoming a bit over protective of peoples eyes by editing posts on pf *shrugs* i can only guess as its personal issues they have with others

i hope the few artists i have found will come through for my book i got word from sara (caribou) shes working on art for anthrocon then will go onto my book cover

im hoping mike will get me more of the book to aprove the edits

kyrin is currently walking one of our two new house guests one is a kitty who showed up one night another is a ferrit the kitty is now named sprite shes a lith LONNG kitty whos tail is longer than her body
shes clearly shown she likes alex and even brought him a mouse yesterday

the ferrit is taima shes 1.5 yrs old and quite a handfull LOL flows like liquid and likes to nibble but not hard

im looking forward to spiderman 2 ohh yes!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are not the only one dude!!! Cool

I've even gotten my uncle along for the ride. Very Happy
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well mike if you think you can make more $ off the new ones at MFM then perhaps you should

ive waited years for just one of my books to make it to print

i can wait some more

my guest post is fun is he (from the way it was said) are ya adicted to neopets or waiting for spiderman 2 or eagerly awaiting the dragons book LOL
KNIGHTDRAGON1987

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: writeing stories from ink to digi. Reply with quote

[quote="cyberhorn"]Cool whelp this dragon has started writing another of his stories which have never seen the light in a readers eyes

i previously started the wolves of rotters world but i lost interest in taking it from ink to data and after much time i started transcribing the wolves of antarctica to data

the fact that i have nearly a dozen stories done and half as many started that i lost interest in all writen in spiral wound notebooks which the box theyre in wieghs in round 50 lbs makes me stop and think god i wish id had a laptop while writing instead of a pen and paper
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe that you should get another computer w/a scanner to put the stories online (save them useing bitman file) this way you can easily get all that work done quickly.
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i tried to use a OCR with our scanner but my handwriting is so bad that a good 60% of the charicters it got wrong or couldent read i dont think anyone would want to try and read my writing thus i have to type it all out

well on a side note when i was a kid i loved to watch james bond movies for the gadgets and action then as i grew up i watched for the action and the girls then now i watch for the gadgets LOL
Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read all of your stories on your web page that were completed and I liked them all. My fav of yours would have to be The Father Drake, and if I can get the money together in a week or two I will definately see about buying it from Mike.
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you !
Embarassed

if your going to be going to MFF mammalamma devil (she sells under the merchancie maven logo for suburban jungle and the gneech)

she will have several copies of both covers (kyrins and caribous) avalable there she'd be very happy to see people buying them and some of the proud to be a furry buttons OR mike will as well

i think you'll find the edited version to be much easyer to read and some of the artwork inside is only to be seen there
Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have the money for it now it's just that I'm going on vacation with my girlfriend/fiancee monday so I'm being a bit paranoid with my money right now, that and shed'd go nuts if I sent out the money before we leave. But I should definately have more than enough after the trip, barring any major expenses that may pop up unexpectedly, and so I'll just wait til we get back before I do anything.

And as for MFF I have no way to afford going after my vacation so I won't be able to get anything there. Oh well, I'm hoping I'll be able to go to a MFM in a year or two. Maybe another con as well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cyberhorn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: