Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the dragons stories, comments, and thoughts Ehh Its a LOG
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: As each day comes and goes Reply with quote

this poem was born on caribous LJ when i read her quote of the day that she needed a roach motel for her mind...weird where the muse hits sometimes i dont normaly like poetry or poems they dont make sence to my logical mind ...but this did *shrug*

=======================
As each day comes and goes
evil flows in as it does eventually go

does it leave in its wake evidence of its stay?
Or is it just the memories of the fact it was in the way?

at the end of the day does the evil truly stay?
If it does what can you say?

we all look upon the evil through the day wanting to be rid of it forever more.
But are we willing to try and forever close the door?

we all need a bit of good and bad,
or else we wont know what we really have.

in the end it makes us strong against the worst tide,
and sometimes can make for an incredible ride.
=================================
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well now this dragon has turned in his abstract font art project looks realy realy good
umm can ya tell i hate abstract art already ?

anyhow the instructor is perfectionist incarnate..sigh...here it took me 3 tries before kyrin offered to help and finaly after 3 more on her part it was fully inked and clean ...my hands shake to much while triying to do it its why god invented photoshop.....

my film instructor who wanted me as a helper (yes payed ) found out just how valuble i can be she wanted to do a demo on omi lighting so i set it up and the camera she came in and was talking to me about what she needed and i just smiled
then later after class she needed a few things moved a couple monitors moved for the two new G5's they got
(damn they cant make them the same size as a G4 for crying out loud?? these things are like a good 20% bigger!!)
well she hooked up one of the smaller older monitors and it wouldent come on first words outa my teeth was out of range i'll bet she was like HUH?
i moved the newer one back and pop up came the desktop
i changed the screen refresh (who the heck set it at 102 hz i'll never know)
and size to 6x800 tried the other one and pop up it came but then after i got it moved and hooked up..she had res set the size beyond the things ability and *pbbth* off it went ..she was like oh..umm.. oh ohhh

move the heavy as *beep* monitor back over to reset it again and this dragon hasent even got the chance to realy do any filming....LOL but sure is getting the chance to learn how much the department needs an inteligant helper....
Shadu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well as long as you are having fun..... Twisted Evil
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadu wrote:
well as long as you are having fun..... Twisted Evil

LOL yeah i like being needed dragons sometimes like attention
Shadu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey let me know when you update that cool storry ypou told me about before i want to keep up with it if its possible. were i'm at its very hard to get the books but as long as i can get something ,even the un (proffread?) thing, im happy. Cool
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem, ill put it here when i get more typed ive been taking a break in writing so i dont burn out the urge and have done some coloring
finished a picture i was asked to do by bondofox of sasha kidnaped and tied up
and one for silverwolfen (vcl) who has an account on deviant art 'teardropcainid' shes great with the line art but as she has said her coloring needs work anyhow its a pair of demon weres enjoying the full moon LOL dont know why but the pose cought my eye check out vcl both bondofox account and silverwolfen if you want a look i'll post them to my site eventualy
Shadu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool!!! i hang around vcl a bit some good stories hidden there. i'll have to check the art too now. Laughing
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well spent most all of sunday while home working on the bronco got the tailgate sanded, spot puttied, wet sanded, and finaly primed the hood is very close to being done but one spot on the passenger side of it is being difficult the spot putty isnt sticking right in this tiny grove in the bondo so after 3 sandings and it keeps coming out i reputied it and will let it dry till i can work on it again (dang rain) the rest of it got primer looks quite good

our land lord ed comes by while going to kris who's working on one of ed's projects and says hey earl shribe you bout done with that thing and then looks at the tailgate stops , and says damn thats good work other than the fact its red primer on a white truck i couldent tell that part of the fiberglass had been ripped out of the gate *dragon can only grin i stopped one of the worst skeptics cold heh heh *

at the hospital we took care of poopie a JYD who had climbed under someones house and chomped on an electrical cable..he's paralized from the ribs back but the owner wont put him to sleep saying he's had cats who have healed from worse ...poor dog has to suffer for weeks as the owner pays for hospitalization costs the dog drags its rear end around to keep out of its own fecal matter and urine... stupid and crule

today though good news we went in for various reasons and they had just did a 'c'section on a dog who of 4 pups got one living they were giving the little squeeker oxygen and rubbing to stimulate it to breathe alex was doing the whole OH WoW and wanting to gently touch the pup
i hope the little male survives he lived due to being the runt his sac held some fluid the others spent the night stuck inside with nothing and died
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this dragon spent most of today in film class fixing things that someone else said they did *sigh*

and the final tally one omni light kit fully equiped and functioning all of the barndoors and stands working the lights work without the bulbs falling out or shorting out
i also fixed a couple of microphone isolation brackets which had been droped and bent to hell had to hammer them flat then rebend them to where they belonged and brought home an omni light case which was bent realy bad and the spot/flood lever asssembly needs to be welded back together

aparently acordng to the instructor they havent had anyone with enough mechanical skills to do these kinds of repairs in years and the cost to send them out for fixing/replacement would burst the limited budget

sodiering wires fixing floppy rivits bending things back to where they belong..easy stuff figuring out why a light wouldent work ..a shorted out wire still easy finding a sodiering gun when the electronics department is closed ...not so easy LOL but automotive had one and dragon fixed it
she told me the money id saved them today was incredible
i was like umm if dragon takes test and is close to the answer...she said no worries

cool ^..^
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well today dragon is going to the santa barbera city zoo

OhHh my achein feets

finished sliverwolfens picture she wanted colored called whoupsnot she aparently liked it and is currently "i think" working on a request for dragon

i have always wanted a picture of myself as a sulton with harem of treasured lady furrs

zigzag and brina of course featured ladies but ahh dreams can be so nice LOL
well sliver said sure she'd be happy to do the picture of a sulton dragon i was like WoW !! cool

now drroling waiting for it like a slavering dog that smelled the raw meat coming its way
Shadu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey leave other fus fantases alone!!!! Mr. Green

nah thats a common one im sure...

now you draw too i was(am) kinda messed up in that part i gotta check out the art Very Happy

cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my drawing skills are meager to barely laughable

my current class of graphics 110 is all hand baised work no pc use and thus im forcing myself to stop thinking along the lines of pc only

i do color with photoshop 6 and i enjoy it i do it for the fun and pleasure of making friends

as for miss zig the bunny man has had my con scetch book for over a year now i can only hope he has graced the pages with something TOTALY DELICIOUS with the lady of striped wonders
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well yesterday i put pepper into the hands of death

parts of me didnt want to do it but it was the right thng to do
it was a very bad day for me

late last night i finaly burned my emotional reserves out by writing pain and anger think of it as venting
its ugly
its hurt
and how my mind is when this dragon hurts

in better news old racoon is starting to send me edits for the father drake to review and has made a great sugestion of asking wolvensilver to do some interior illustrations as kyrin is going to also
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this dragon has mowed the lawn finished a small dry set rock wall and thinks he has gotten a bit of a sunburn ...figures

im off to take a cool shower and try and think about what he is gona do for the comparison paper for english tomarow am

i think easyest is to do it on my junior year in high school
i attened santa cruz high and newcaney high in the town of the same name

loads of comparisons there
Shadu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't get how the sun works wy up there. Very Happy around here you dont get sun burns so easily though the sun is stronger. Rolling Eyes but you get sun burned mowin lawn i just don't get it. Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cyberhorn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: