Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the dragons stories, comments, and thoughts Ehh Its a LOG
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the floor project continues

we got the hallway, surgery and the front office area done this sunday surgery was by far the worst though it didnt look that way its floor was by far the cleanest LOOKING

the sticky wax buildup that took an hour alone after all the power scrubbing to scrape from the tiles *yuck eww grody* at one spot i found myself glued to the floor

anyhow the biggest anoyance was the fact the floor polish was taking forever to dry found out it was the ac system was pulling the moisture from the air outside instead (we had to leave the back door open ...till we figured that was causing the problem

doc aparently loves the results
this dragon is tired
was a very long day sunday 9 hours ......of floor

thought more on new story while scrubbing floor and the time in the car while driving

anyhow there isnt much at the moment but if you want a look

http://www.planetfurry.com/~cyberhorn/the_passing_of_time.html

if ya want lemi know what yer thoughts are
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brain download log #112287640337

the humans pet medical facility flooring refinishing project.

after applying the chemical finish removers, the flloring material exuded redish ocher with agitation from the electricaly powered scrubbing device the effluent became a miasma of redish ocher froth that proceded to splatter on white painted walls and baseboards

in easyer terms when it came to cleaning up the mess it was a serious pain Rolling Eyes

found out that karen isnt going to pay for kyrin helping me

wheeeeellll now then if thats the case im gona talk to doc about paying me without involving karen so i can pay kyrin as a subcontractor and i am not going to be helping kyrin if that is how karen wants to go about it

the i help her to get things done quicker and doc wanted to pay me for it but when kyrin helped to make the floor project go quicker for me they dont want to pay her....... no this dragon doesent work that way

doc will have to renegotiate for any more projects later
i will not do anything for karen not after all the bull C#$% and the fact we spent 5 hours cleaning her pergolas and got nothing for it

and kyrin agrees basicly karen has slit her own throat by being a bitch

</ rant mode>

better news am enjoying playing on neopets for now found out my uni and sorchio both need serious training to even think of fighting in battles
if ya want to talk i can be found under cyberhorn_the_dragon of course
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the last of the floor project is done

it looks great i added two extra coats to the red tile floor i did last week
thus ends that

tues i go in with kyrin to get my money im gona have to insist that doc pay me directly or im going to be royaly gyped out of money if karen gets involved shes mentioned 200 for 2500sq feet of hospital HA! ha! ha
shes outa her freaking mind
a pro service would charge 1200 for that
im expecting 400 and not gona go lower than 350

</pissed mode>

im currently watching the matrix reloaded
the scene where he meets the orical finding out shes actualy part of the matrix
the way she acts and puts questions to answers and gives ya another thing to thinkabout ...shes a help program LOL

never quite answering your question but always given ya somthing to think about

just like life ?

well i like to orgasmic chocolate cake *evil grin*
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyrin saves the day she got a chance to talk to doc when he took her with him to go get some things and he happily payed the 400 YAY!!!!!!

and he apoligized for his wifes issues
dragon has money to get xmas things *does a little dance*

i got me what i wanted and could aford a gourgous orchid which will be delivered round nov 2nd

im gona get kris some tools ...he loves tools ..

alex i payed for his my first leap pad which he's playing with even as i type yes well he's 2 n half and xmas is still a concept he dont get yet but he needed a new toy

kyrin im gona get her buffy season 4 on dvd
any extra may go to me getting a cd player for my truck as the radio is dead and the casette is gone with it

well i hope this day finds you healthy *bows in greetings*
elMaxx
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Dragon Smile I do hope also that you have a good day... but it seems it already is *bows respectfully*
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyberhorn wrote:

*does a little dance*

That makes me think of Snoopy's "Happy Beagle Dance" but I just can't quite invision a dragon doing it. Razz

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hikaru wrote:
cyberhorn wrote:

*does a little dance*

That makes me think of Snoopy's "Happy Beagle Dance" but I just can't quite invision a dragon doing it. Razz

ROFL!!! Some how I suspect it's much more moving when a dragon does it.

Good to hear that this worked out well for you, Cyberhorn.

Best regards,
Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cateagle wrote:
Hikaru wrote:
cyberhorn wrote:

*does a little dance*

ROFL!!! Some how I suspect it's much more moving when a dragon does it.

Good to hear that this worked out well for you, Cyberhorn.

Best regards,
Cateagle

umm you know im glad i have dialup as id took a drink of soda and then waited for the screen to load id laughed so hard id most likly spewed it on the screen LOL

welll you can say this dragon was doing the snoopy dance just add wings and tail into the motion

thanks you guys it was a real pain of a job but glad i did it
i neeeded the satisfaction of doing something and completeing it
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay cute is good

evil cute is better

alexmon dressed as a dragon made out like a bandit lastnight this one old lady when he shouted ikereeeeet poured all her candy right into his pail...sheesh i never cashed out like that! everyone was ohhing and ahhing over how cute he was and to cap his evil spell over those who donated to his conquring of the area he would wave sweetly at the folks and say theee dee *translation thank you*

score one for evil cuteness

he had a blast with evan and jack who are friends of the family the all repitle band last night a snake, a dragon and a frog ...i know frogs are amphibians but you cant tell a 3.5 yr old evan diferent

they were also all green shades
quite a band of fun...
now to convince alex candy is not a sutable breakfast food

least not currently
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wellll i did eat the honey roasted peanuts someone gave him

sorting and cheking fees *grin*
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ehh boring is as boring does

dragon previous weekend went to dinner with kyrin kris and alex so alex could see his granfather, kris dad.
who due to his 'wife' (though the term is grossly insultive of the females who use this desriitpive) has not seen alex since he was a year old

she was judgemental of everything we gave alex to eat and was basicly unpleasent to be around since shes never had a child (thank all the gods avalable) i honestly wanted to ask her on what basis was she even speaking it ruined the entitre meal for this dragon though the japanese food was good and the chicken udon bowl i got was idea provoking for future recipys

this last weekend we went and had lunch with kris mom who with dick (dick and jane) who were totaly happy with how alex played and ran about we enjoyed home made chilli and hotdogs then went to an interesting geologic feature in the area of solvang calif

a waterfall that due to the geologic quirks of the area comes out of a cliff face and instead of wearing away the rock it builds up! and out. the process is identical to the way stalagmites and salagtites are formed but this is outside of a cave enviornment
the entire cliff is a plethera of ferns and other water loving plants a tree off to one side grows out horizontaly from the face its roots literaly glued to the face it is a grotto that can litteraly allow you to look back in time its peaceful , relaxing and wonderous ...till a cesna went whirring by over the canopy climbing and diving some newbe pilot playing in the air ....

to each his own

to the pilot the freedom of the air seeing the world from above seeing far as the eye can see

to this dragon who enjoyed the sound of the falls and the peace of the plants even alex happily hopping from rock to rock while his mom talked to a stranger with her dog jane poping pictures of alex with his dad

ocasionaly peace comes but it is so often interupted by reality
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this dragon sees many things but wishes sometimes that he could forget so easilly

dragon takes zoloft for depresion and mood control i am a dragon after all thus my temper can and has gone off like a bomb ...and i can get very upset

dragon is not doing well of late emotionaly is feeling very meloncoly cant spell worth horse turds either but thats something else entirely

have been getting into arguements with kyrin of late..does not help dragons mood Sad
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

merry xmas all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tommy Fox Stone
Post Master

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Cyberhorn, Merry Christmas too you and your Family... Mad-mas:

Doctor Of PF
CSA.

cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first thank you tom ^..^

my absence here is due to being busy mentaly writing my new story, neopets ( dam adictive game) and life ingeneral

we went up to idaho to visit friends and family there mostly to get the ever doubtful kris on the wagon of moving

it went very well he actualy sees what we were talking about with the land values and oportunitys there and the black hole that which is calif
i was worried hed blame idaho for catching the flu

yes he was at that time that dead set against it
but the walls broke and he now sees the light three chears people it only took us bout a 1k to go and get back for a week now he finaly will work with us on preping to move

alex got the flu poor pup then on the way home after stoping at a truckstop on the very road we saved kassie on last year there in nevada (st frwy 93 and interstate 80) i found something i actualy wanted for xmas one of those crystals which have had a pair of lasers etch the inside into this case a chineses dragon ..you knew it had to be dragon didnt you ...good LOL

kris bought it and one for kyrin a pegasus we ate and headed home via I-80 instead of 93 down to vegas and THEN heading west to calif it was in reno when i finaly sucumbed to the flu it was like trying to hold a pissed off eel in my stomach finaly won though in donner pass at the reststop it came out *** blech barf puke***

i couldent drive when those two nuts who till this trip had never driven on ice much less seen that much snow i was effectively put on the sidelines

god when the snow started and kris started freaking not only over the condittions but also he's afraid of kyrins driveing *dragon wanted to turn and vomit on him to shut him up* but that would have taken more strength than i had at the moment

it became a team effort to drive out after an adjustment to the headlights so the glare wasent pure off the snow falling and 3 more vomiting sessions for me

it was i will say gourgous to see the snow but not with those two all nutz trying to drive in it *sigh* i finaly was able to fall into an uneasy sleep (how is it when ya sip less than a mouthfull of h20 when it comes back up becomes half a gallon??) i made another urgent mess on I-5 somewhere past sacremento

finaly when home this dragon draged his bone weary dehidrated carcass into bed where he stayed for all the next day sipping tiny amounts of water WHICH STAYED DOWN Cool

dragon is much better now this dragon got godzilla dvd's couple gift cards for best buy which will goto replacing vidio card for something betterand i have to get a new monitor, jrr tolkiens lord of the rings animated movies (the hobbit many have seen but they made the return of the king and such as well) jrr tolkin was also a capricorn birth such as this dragon i belive also late (rising aquarian)
also one surprise gift which kyrin had got me and is quite fun a scorchio pet toy little bugger talks and growls laughs and funny as anything rolls along humming a simlar tune as this dragon! chuckle alex of course was like OOOOOHHHH GIMMIE!!

i dont think so tim

LOL

he made out like a real bandit wood train set (this dragon assembled) cars even dvd's just for him

okay thats the report i now leave ya to your regularly schedualed wierdness LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cyberhorn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: