Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the dragons stories, comments, and thoughts Ehh Its a LOG
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stormwalker

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like an absolute BUNDLE of fun, Dragon. I feel for ya... Sad
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys

the one ton cube van i got done already thank you for the offer of help (the gas tank sender wire had me wondering fer a bit but i got it replay of the moment-- whats it doing anything? , no , now? , no , WTF? , no , ??? Shocked , wait do that again...hey i think its the gas gauge says half a tank , now? , now its peged , now? , half tank , = set general moment WOOT!)

as for sugar dr said this morning shes got a case of artheritis in the shoulder which has flared up bad thus why shes in such pain and has given her somthing for it

kris is in for out patient surgery to fix his rear finaly thus no more abcesses where things should not be abcessed

me this morning? got some rest, gona go look at prety ladies furry and relax a bit
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyberhorn wrote:
kris is in for out patient surgery to fix his rear finaly thus no more abcesses where things should not be abcessed

Umm, are there things that should be abcessed? Confused

cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well there are places where you REALLY DONT want them and places where if they happen its no where as bad

the outgoing channel of the inner tubing is definately NOT a good places at all
hes home seems to be okay is whineing and hurting but he tends to amplify anything by a factor of 20
D.F. Thompson

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch. Hope every thing goes ok. Will keep ya all in me thoughts.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well yesterday i fixed the 280Z we thought for months it was gona have to be trailered up to idaho but i went out after kris asked and cleaned the plugs got it to idle then took my old friend a can of carb cleaner and started spraying it lightly around hoses and fittings looking for vacume leaks

boy did i find one! id found a couple small cracked hoses while cleaning the plugs and cut the hoses back to good rubber but this one had a inside diameter the size of my thumb!

i sprayed a bit on it and the engine reved up and i was like ahh ha! then i felt the hose the darn thing had decayed completely nothing even left to try and fix it replaced it with a chunk of washing machine hose and LO and BEHOLD!
she started running like a champ took her for a quick tool around the canyon boy i can tell ya mom was right she warned me dont ever get a standard sports car i wound her up TRYING to get it to stall stumble or stutter which she was doing before a lot hard starting when cold

well in less than a quarter mile i was up around 70+ zipping around corners and just amazed at the cars responsivness i dont like how close the gas pedel to the brake is though which i got to try as i came around the corner and was like YIKES! several head of cattle were lose on the road

well that one huge vacume hose for the crankcase ventilation was the problem tested the cold start issue today didnt even get in the car just reached in and started it she idled up and purred which it wouldent do at all before

we got the engine we pulled from the 69 IH pickup into the dumptruck still needs to be hooked up hoses and radiator ect but after an initial scare we thought the crankshafts end was far bigger than what was in the dumptruck originaly thus its flywheel and clutch plate wouldent fit kris was all upset thinking we'd have to abandon it

ed came down (tha land lord) and said it looks like an adaptor and it poped off with a clank revealing identical engine rears im gona mount it to a board with the following to remind kris forever
"everything is not as it seems, sometimes its just fooling you into giving up"
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do realy hate people who get to be incharge and think oh i have to go about being an a$$ even if they are friendly about it

my signature image of cyberhorn designs now cant be shown as its to big never was an issue before
dont know why it is now yes its biger than the NEW rules but its a gif and its limited in color range anyone with any graphics skill will tell you that will make the file much smaller as a result its not offensive unlike many its not animated simply a logo i made formyself

at this point im about to move all my posts to LJ nite and PF can goto wherever he'd like to go cought me on a bad day and i dont care for the uneven moderation of things around here at times
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothin new realy just wishing id made it to AC this year but MFM is looking good MLD might be taking me as she needs helper and sanity holder LOL
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant even find a place to rant to myself my LJ entry MLD had to send me an email about my faults

freaking hell what she couldent figure it out i was already pissed over the fact im being attacked on scales yahoo list cause i opened my mouth and reponded to a long discution about of all damn things

do female horses expirence pleasure from being stimulated (be it mating or AI or just a vet checking things out)

i posted what i had seen and read about it and instead of taking that and adding it to the talk

they attack me for my lack of spelling, punctuation, and grammar

escuse me what the frak*

freaking hell some days

i use a web baised email from bears system thus it dont have spell check if i have to check every freaking message in word and it flags not only my bad but someone elses and it takes an hour to respond why the hell even respond?

Kyrins like well you look like an idiot when you misspell things maybe i was and dont care i hear the word i dont see words in my head without my glasses im leagaly blind thus i can only think it must have been when at that lovly age when this crap is taught my glasses were
1. broken by some little drip off his fathers BEEP
2. being fixed from see 1
3 . unable to be fixed due to 1 and no money and the father dont care cause his kid isnt a bully

anyhow neither did the school but they would make sure to tell my mom i got them broken while playing and if they werent fixed i would fall behind

yeah playing catch the SOB who snatched my lenses and beat the crap out of him which i did once and it was the priciples boy we had to move after that

sigh i hated reading i disspised it until i was 15 when my eyes i guess finaly stopped getting worse every single year the first book i read and enjoyed

the white dragon

i was like a man who had found water after days of thurst i wanted more

now my mind brews up these fanciful tales i see them i feel their pain and i create more but i also feel their love and joy but cant effectivly write due to my past MLD was offering help for it but it feels like a raw nerve and in offering help just grinds salt into the wound

Sad
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sigh

i know where i want to go with crystal facets but to get there interesting chalenges i have to make all the threads form a cohesive picture (if your wondering see the topic of the same name its my current story)

dragon is really feeling the sadness i see the post by scott kellogg on his live journal a little shockwave about how we walk the path he called it melencholly i nearly broke into tears Crying or Very sad

why is it i can only write effectively when on the edge of depression and inaction im always walking on the fence if im too happy i cant feel the story and cant write

to sad and im not interested

i do wish we had the emoicons like LJ does for general mood
hikaru
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know... IC was mostly written while depressed. I guess that's part of why I'm having trouble with Act IV. Just not there, you know?

Oh well, I'm still working on the NaNoWriMo story even though the contest is over... It should make for a good read when done. Smile

Cheers

"Coming to you Live and Transcribed..." - TVDave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tis christmas morn i sit here alone the cub to bed "eagerly" wow okay mark me amazed Shocked

shawna and kris arguing over anything i ask ,plead please no more arguing
its not arguing its discussing she says umm any "disscution which leads to sniyping backstabing remarks yelling or cursing IS FREAKING ARGUING god i hate it when she uses excuses to avoid the truth and thinks its cute

im trying to clean an area out for her xmas gift a freezer and shes ohhing and ahhing over the bedding set she got off ebay for the new one coming in may the n hours later says im not interested and ect im like i was trying to get things cleaned up so your not getting on me for not doing that

damned if i did or didnt sheesh

they finaly went to bed so i sit here writing on crystal facets peace and quiet to listen to my music the big battle i will have to write on the fly but i have the end of the....aha ah aha not telling you just have to read it

but i will give this rough idea

from crystal facets:

"come now wlliam, you know all to well you cant fight me it will aval you naught"

he knew that voice and the chill of how bad his injuries were finally became reality

"come along it is time i am here for you now brave mage and warrior"

finaly his sight cleared of mud and rain enough to see the ice from its steps as it came towards him spreading to the water under his scales but the ice was actualy warm to the skin as death itself walked forward slowly

its icy white eyes fixed in a horrible gaze at him

for the first time he knew the fear of death instead of desire or expectation

he knew he had to know had to have the time to ask and shifting his broken body back pain flooded in from numerous points

he felt the trees holding him in place "please, Surda does she is she alive? I MUST KNOW!"

it tilted its head the rain still forming ice around it which coated the ground at its feet and the trees around it "we will be visiting her together, she did not survive the fight"

he slumped to the mud, heart broken surda gone too the dream all a lie what had he done wrong? his hopes faded and dispair flooded in with more rain pouring down from the angry sky

the black unicorn seemed to grin as it began to move again but williams eyes fixed it in a nearly despirate glare, the movement fast as he could make it, a ragged weak sheild came up the crysals losing power fast to the draining effects

"the debt you owe me spirit of death, I REPAIRED YOUR CRYSTAL AND you had nothing to pay! you owe me a debt in your own words repeatedly! and i will have it paid in full before i die"

it stood frozen in its own ice cold sphere of influence the soft piter pater of rain falling as counter point to the clinking of frozen drops of rain fell around it william wondered if it would honor its debt the cold had begun to sink in deeply now his immence body trembling his breath a bit jerky

"a-answer me d-death! you owe me a debt! will you honor it will you pay the debt or does death have no honor"

it stood silently

patiently watching the faltering sheild

the ice from where it stood began to form frost over williams scales the mud hardening around his chin and head where it was in it

and he felt it finally the sorrow of not seeing her just one last time but lifted his head and held it high waiting, knowing he faced death finally as he had expected to

alone
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still working on crystal facets

got to hear the baby's heart finaly after the dr had to chase her around kyrins belly good strong heart dr was quite happy

ive joined furafinity so i can get a bit more reaction to my stories and art seen several PF'rs there and glad to see them as well
so heres my account
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cyberhornthedragon/
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay now my LJ is a sourse for rations of shit from family

months ago i was pissed and depressed and so vented it out of my system sooo today after a minor fight we watched a movie thenhit the computers again

i get this braudside out of the blue "oh were slobs huh?!" i was huh? i had to go back to november come to find out K is going along my LJ back posts oh yay

i guess im gona have to go along an delete anything that might be used as ammo Sad
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and the following remembered my birth day

the gneech
mommallammadevil
bear
sue deer (who made me a great nurse yiffem bithday RX)
my family here
iron raptor
and most of my neopets guild members

my dad dident call
many of those on pf didnt know i guess im most hurt by my dad not callin

ahh well
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cyberhorn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: