Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the dragons stories, comments, and thoughts Ehh Its a LOG
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lucky people who can buy all the cool books Mad Mad Mad Mad

i have to wait and see if i can find a way to get mine. i just hope that when i finally come around to it , i'll be able to find them.

i want my own cool bookshelf with all those cool books.

cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i dont think OL'coon is going to MFF but mammallamma devil (aka merchandice maven) will and she will have........

"THE FATHER DRAKE"
echoes massively into infinity

at her table you will need to ask for it yay!
she has 10 copies a few with original artwork by kyrin more with the cover done by caribou

so if your wanting a hard solid cute and dragonsih copy of the book heres a chance

i will be attending FC and if you reealy want i will be happy to recive any slaps punches or jabs as needed

your mild mannarerd semi weird dragon
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this dragon went to further confusion 2005 and a couple of my book sold yay

heres some pictures i took for mammallammadevil at the iron artist compettion
http://www.caspeed.com/lj05/fc2005/saturday/index.html

dragon tried to get the iron artists cute challengers entry in the competion but got out bid darn it (its the kitty with the teeth and knife qouteing vinchi why is it cute wih a bloody knifeand pointy teeth?? " cause its a bunny"
Laughing it was great to meet old friends and some new ones the suburban jungle room party was a great time
heres some pictures
http://www.caspeed.com/lj05/fc2005/friday/index_2.html
thanks to maco, mammallammadevil for them this dragon did the decorations for the party and i got to get a great picture with catman (i have to get it out of the camera)
i also got 3 new original art pieces from the auctions 2 heather burtons and one by pony girl (a great parody of princess moninoke done as an equine (they were all equine this time around) one of the burtons im giving to kyrin for her birthday its a uni done as an appaloosa holding lillys the other is a quagga i saw it and said now theres a rareity i also got many other treasures magnets and bookmarks some prints from flinters and an original ink of his bunny charicter never realiced (mine my buhhhunny) also bought a con badge from sue but have to mail her details i want it'll probably be bigger than the normal

dragon wants to be injured so nurse yffem can be saying "you know you sure do get hurt a lot its almost like your doing it intentionaly for some reason" Twisted Evil who meeee?? nahhhhhh

in my personal events i have to write a appeals letter to get my school funding
my truck needs an alignment and 2 front tires so im driving a ticking time bomb flat tire or loss of stereing LOL
ive been thinking about writing a story about werewolves
starslayer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

writing a new story would be cool but could you finish getting the wolves of rotters world online first

furry code: FDDcmpsw3dw A- C? D-- H-- M? P- R+++ T++ W- Z- Sm- RLU a- cln++ d-- e- f-- h* i+ j+ p* sm-
Avatar image used with permission by Jakkal check her stuff out here http://www.drakkolupen.com/main.asp
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eeeeeerrrrrrrrr ummm well ya see

im gona combine it with another one i began to write and lost interest the two together with a few added items will be a far more enjoyable story

thus im gona put the wolves of rotters world + a passing of time together as an all furry story no humans none, zip, zilch, zero, NADAAA!

no dragon doesent watch to much monster garage

the to have a lot of things that i enjoyed the ideas of ive been told my stories tend to be a bit thin, okay well if i layer these two together i might just have something

remarkable Smile

taste synopsis

planet protected becouse of its lackluster space program (though they dont know they are protected) has a visitor a robotic ship that is damaged in its travels it has on board the ability to repair but needs sentiant creatures to help perform the labor the worlds in habitants are educated and their space program blossums they need to recover raw rare matirials from other planets in their system to repair the ship as they have been promiced a reward by its owners for the asistance they complete the task and then find out that due to the knowlege base increase they are now no longer protected from being literaly eaten alive

they are helped a bit by the burocrats of other worlds who dispise the race wanting to consume them the attacking race doesent want to fight this union of worlds to much trouble..for now thus they will follow the rules they grugeingly agreed to and they have been circumventing any way they can ..such as rigging a robotic ship to fail and need repair

with a sugestion from the head of this group of worlds they send out multiples of ships to find the legindary battlefeilds of the past and their races to gain more knowlege weapanry and perhaps allies to defend themseleves the political machinery cant keep time stopped thus there is an urgant need to hurry

despiration breeds strange bedfellows?

this takes the wolves from rotters world and the drava from a moment in time (both will get name changes) places them as legindary warrior races both of which are in despirate need of the very help that these newcomers to the space lanes can offer
starslayer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool I'm looking forward to it.

let me know when it is finished Very Happy

furry code: FDDcmpsw3dw A- C? D-- H-- M? P- R+++ T++ W- Z- Sm- RLU a- cln++ d-- e- f-- h* i+ j+ p* sm-
Avatar image used with permission by Jakkal check her stuff out here http://www.drakkolupen.com/main.asp
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well of recent ive posted the new story (see previous post) ive gotten quite a bit done thanks to my new laptop i spent a goodly amount of my school funds on it but i got illustrator to install on it and photoshop thus now i can do school work and have it for after school

g40 thinkpad 2.4 ghz pentium4 768mb ram 30 gig HD 15 in screen cd writer dvd reader built in wireless win xppro fer under 1k including shipping and warrenty

anyhow whle kyrin uses my pc for surfing or whatever kris sleeps infront of his i now have the laptop and LAN to my music files one set of headphones and away goes the dragons fingers on the laptop typing away on the story

took hours today to file online for SSDI kyrin says due to my nuropahy i should qualify plus the loss now of a second toe and the dr wants to remove the index toe once the foot has healed from the current surgery due to the fact the toe is now wide open for issues (damage) why risk it getting all infected and ect just cut it off before there a worse issue

got to see why the removeal of a big toe is so hard on a foot its 30% of the load spreading ability a foot has thus the load shifts over to the next ones my index tarsal shows over 18 fractures which have healed but my body to heal them dumped massive amounts of calcium into the area thickening the bones altering the dyamics of the foot function little wonder why i cant run anymore walking for long periods is agony

anyhow i also posted some of my art class assignments for you all to examine ive seen theve been looked at but no one has said anything ..that bad huh? oh well Sad
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy easter evryone i do hope your day was happy

we got a bit of good news we wont have to pay rent for the next couple months which will help with the move imencely

kyrin is leasing the droid Iron Raptor (chuckles) for packing moving and help in this huge production Smile as a reward and payment for help hes gona go with us to califur should be a good choice to vent pressure just before we have to move stuff up to idaho

i got illustrator to install on my thinkpad YAY already got 2 assignments done so im that many ahead

plus ive been typing like mad the new story is 208k in size and going along nicely mike (olcoon) took a look at it and said it has an interesting storyline ((woot! okay then its worth continuing!!))

okay i have ta cook food fer me and the cub and he wants the tv on ...sigh LOL
Iron_Raptor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Special Raptor Tonic" consists of the following....

1 12" Pixistix
2 bottles of Bawlz(tm)
1 caffiene pill
1 mountain dew
1 Nestle Ice cappucino coffee syrup

Mix well, feed raptor, watch him move faster than a vibrator set to 'high', though not QUITE as enjoyable.

cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iron_Raptor wrote:
"Special Raptor Tonic" consists of the following....

1 12" Pixistix
2 bottles of Bawlz(tm)
1 caffiene pill
1 mountain dew
1 Nestle Ice cappucino coffee syrup

Mix well, feed raptor, watch him move faster than a vibrator set to 'high', though not QUITE as enjoyable.

falls on the floor laughing begns coughing fit and nearly drops dead from laughter Laughing
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buzz hell thatd have most people whirring as their feet zipped by faser than the rest of um!

course now the former GF i had she loved them quad carmal late mocha frapachinos with added power and shots DONT ASK ME WHAT HALF OF IT MEANT but i will tell ya this i took one tentative sip! and dragon was faster than the flash and 5 times as wired as a caffine junky on 10 gallons of raw green juice man i was going for nearly 24 hours straight now im a night owl anyhow but dang!
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well due to an arguement i went on a 5 block walk today

and im now paying for it seriously ive got cramps in my legs and now my left foot is hurting yay

anyhow ive wrote more on my new story if anyone is interested

kyrin is packing, and i feel like crap cause i cant help

ow ow ow cramp in my shin grrrr bites and snaps at own leg grrr

our family in idaho is being wierd theyre giving us the silent treatment cause kris wanted to have some guarantee he was gona have a job with them when we got there. not unreasonable but it PO'd them somehow yay more worries

ive told kyrin if those three up there flake on us leaving us with nothing no home

i am going to be the dragon that beats the crap stuffing and issues out of them for it i do not want to be homeless the threat / risk is there if they are being petty like this
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well today in my art 107 class (aka phun wit phoroshop) i turned in my asignment and the instructor has beachboys playing plus what i gave her of my 80"s collection going around to various site with fun stuff as she sorts our assignments into displayable pages probably for next week so she can show them off

oh heres my picture with a star of the discovery chanel
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if a day could be any worse it wasnet much short of it friday me and kris begin the first trip/loads up to idaho him driving the chevy 1 ton and me my toyota truck
his towing the car trailer and the intrepid on it me the datsun 1600 roadster flat tow (it rolling on its own wheels in neutral)

well we got 15 min down he road and the car trailer tossed a wheel this not something you want to see from behind the vehicle, kris emotional explosion number one 3 hour delay to replace the rim and lug studs at home - cause, kris suspects in his itritation from the day before when he bent the hitch and had to replace it he may well have forgotten to tighten the lugs fully on the wheel others checked and were fine

driving i found my truck was okay pulling and breaking with an other car behind it i watch and i worry though everything is watched gauges tarps loads cars around us sounds as well

we get to just past an interchange on I-5 near lodi when i note kris tarps billowing a bit he didnt seem concerned about a bit of whipping but when i see a bookcase go flying im like holy shit i try to reach him via the walkie talkies but my battery has chosen that moment to die so i try cell phone as im pulling over the book case took 5 -6 flips and mid air twists banging corners it comes to a sliding stop off the side of the road

verison sucks you must have the area code when in roming mode ""CRAP!!" dial area code then his number finaly get him tell him he's loseing load kris explosive eotional outburst #2 i hang up and go back for the bookcase using a redundant tiedown i put it on top of my load i find an explosives plackard for a semi rig 5 lb of aluminum but alwas wanted one for a garage or shop i continue on over the next over pass and pull past kris where hes mending the snaped rope still going on about his rotten luck and being cursed wanting to just shoot himself in the head we get the rope finaly fixed about an hour of weaving the break and go on to the nearest truck stop where e get some rope to add to the securing

ready to go kris now calmer load secure tops off his fuel and we get ready to go im watching his exaust as it starts billowing white id smelled antifreze but that could be from any vehicle but the whitre was wrong i call him on the walkie talkie (new charged battery) he reparks the truck and starts checking i already know and become horribly depressed as kris goes into emotional explosion #3

(personal note to self if all else can go wrong there is at least one more)

the engine is toast the head gasget is gone on one side of the engine thus its burning antifreze thus the white wmoke i begin calling for help even before kris has made his full diagnosis and begins his tirade amber and ron begin imeadiate responce to come help from idaho

long story cut it takes them 11 hours to reach us in lodi 1/3rd of the way we needed to go now horribly delayed amber has with her one of her new puppies a min pin poor thing has a cleft palet but with her diligance has lived a week beyond expected i was asked a few days prior by kyrin what would be a good name

i reflected inside myself and only one word is found 'angel'

well we head up to idaho the one ton chevy now in the hands of a car hauler 100 to tow it to their yard 600 more to get it up to idaho once they have a load heading up that way kris gets word his dad will let us use his 3/4 ton to continue the move long as he gets to go too (note old man bad back this will not go well)

i find out from amber that angel once shes bigenough is to be mine vet says her cleft palet can be fixed if she can survive to 4 weeks

we arrive in idaho very late park and catch a bit of sleep at ambers new home big big place

i get up in the morning and dan is up ambers hubby kris is awake as well dan lets me know

angel died during the night.....

i find a spot later to look out over the world mountains in the distance a few with snow crop land brown and rich ready for the planting trees gently moving in the warming breze i reflect on reality kris asks me as he walks out whats up i say nothing just enjoying the veiw he wouldent understand he shows so little compasion for others fellings why bother explaning

we unload at the house and get ready to head back my truck on the car trailer its a long trip 5pm to 730am

i get amber and ron on the way back with another load isnt much as kyrin didnt pack anything just repacked rons dragons and emptied an armoire i finaly get to get some sleep drained so bad emotionaly and physicaly im beyond love hope apretiation i can only say the words get woke up by the phone ringing which i say f it and go back to sleep then sugar starts crying pitiously like something has hurt her i check and cant find anything

she stops and acts like nothing is wrong then later after im asleep again she starts it again..

great something else gone wrong have to let kyrin know i realy couldent take any more right now Crying or Very sad

had a drs apointment (i think) but .... Question
D.F. Thompson

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch hope this get better for from here on. What make and model of van are ya rewireing? Depending on what make I might have some manuels ya could have.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cyberhorn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: