Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the dragons stories, comments, and thoughts Ehh Its a LOG
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: the dragons stories, comments, and thoughts Ehh Its a LOG Reply with quote

well im creating this for those who read my stories and want to tell me they hate, love, get hot under the collar about my stuff

i write my stories for mental exersize as well as enjoyment of writing.

just so you know, i think my stories out in my head then write them into the PC i do have 15-18 200 page spiral wound notebooks filled with hand writen stories that i need to put into computer media so they can not be lost as easely as my paper can infact many years ago i lent one to someone to read and they got fired ...a story lost forever *sigh*.

anyhow ive writen stories about transformation, magic, sci fi, time travel, fantasy and my ideas (thought train) tend to get wierd at times but i do try to be logical about things i have writen about sex and thus many of my stories are adult in nature if not for that then for the violence at times i have writen my stories with sad endings and heroic ones but on average i try to end the story in a normal way

my first online story was the dragons day the best so far is the father drake

i hope to have many many more

Last edited by cyberhorn on Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool whelp this dragon has started writing another of his stories which have never seen the light in a readers eyes

i previously started the wolves of rotters world but i lost interest in taking it from ink to data and after much time i started transcribing the wolves of antarctica to data

the fact that i have nearly a dozen stories done and half as many started that i lost interest in all writen in spiral wound notebooks which the box theyre in wieghs in round 50 lbs makes me stop and think god i wish id had a laptop while writing instead of a pen and paper

sigh Rolling Eyes

any how health and good fourtune to you
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whheeeeeelp this dragon has colored and worked photoshop magic on a picture my ol'friend fourfoot (cheetaur) asked me to ciolor months ago

sigh

anyhow its done go see it here on this thread here at PF

http://www.planetfurry.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1954

im such a slacker at times

well due to shecdualing problems i wont be able to take any classes this semester if i did it wouldent put anything towards my major (ceramics does not go well with graphics art or electronics)

so im the dragon nanny full time this semester.........
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this dragon is odd mood today not sure why

maybe cause ate trail mix lastnight?
is hungry

but dont know what to eat

terribly inconveniant that
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whelp i will tell ya going to an amusement park is one of the things people do for many reasons
me personaly i wanted to look for treasures

but im hopeless at the carny games i was so wanting one of the 6 foot tall purple dragons!! even a foot n half spyro would have been great but i suck and i know it so i drooled over a nice hat but not at 15 bucks for it
i finaly settled on a dragon necklace of quite good quality

i was seriously pissed at the fact that the laughing dragon pizza company which is avertized and touted in the adds and all over the park.. has been closed for years acording to one park employe shes been there for 4 years and has never seen it open! why in the hell do they leave it on the adds and signs if its closed and falling apart??

well i took a picture of the front sign cute laughing dragon with a huge pizza in its arms a big bite out of it

i went to the park with kyrin alex and kris (alexmon i take care of as a dragon nanny btw) got to ride xtreeme....this is not a ride

this is a slice of some designers mental instability!!!!
dragon has to qoute the fight instructor from armagedon
"im gona twist ya im gona flip ya im gona spin ya till you scream and then do it all over again"
this dragon has the feeling that if he were to have been sucked into a tornado and then flinged into a blender on frape' i wouldent have been so tossed around

i have found that the diabeites damage to legs has made it so even now 3 days later im still hurting and stiff and it made me quite unsteady

once i would have laughed at the rides but i couldent ride more my lesson on xtreeme showed me that i did enjoy the water rides for the pure cooling effect but the drops scared the *censored* out of me

i do not know this body it is not the one i had *sighs*
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay finaly my skills came into play for once

kyrins and kris bathroom (mine as well) has been needing work for some time

paint and old silicone peeling away from the top of the shower enclosure
it was horribly dark and moldy in there and over the entire bathroom (no venting)
well i got a couple tubes of cauk (sp?) and went to work fixing the drywall edge at the top of the stall and sealling it from further water problems

found an old can of paint in the garage and it was full...neat thing is it was the original color! so i started working on painting the shower found one of those indoor/outdoor light ropes and it is coiled around the roof of the shower thus now its much brighter

now of course when ya start fixing things like this something else says hey you have to fix me too before that...

had to fix the plug on top of the lamp where i pluged the light rope in
the towel bars were falling off the wall and kris horse shoe robe and towel hooks were as well so i pluged the holes and put in better anchors

fixed the vanity as a part of the cabnet face was broken off and tossed into the back (note to self paint rail now that glue is dry)

the metal shelves were looking pretty bad, rust and over all shabbyness so i sand blasted what needed it and repainted them

over all the room looks far better now the floor is still bad under the toylet (the loo to some) and right infront of the shower kris answer is to just lay 1 inch plywood over it all beveling the entry area into a ramp and then lay linolium i dont agree if were gona do floor replacement should take it down to beams and fix it so the floor dont die again

course this house IS held up by the termites one sneeze and it'll come down LOL
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Chuckle* one question, Cyberhorn, are the termites holding hands to keep the place together or are there just so many of them that the place is held up/together?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know when the young queens and males leave out

the back door tends to stick ..alot more than usual LOL
so may be they are holding it up

now if it werent for grandfather clauses this place wouldnt exist at all

the main part of building was a calif trans lunch house its now the living room and kitchen

one exterior wall on little alex room is an old barn door

(no it does'nt open onto another dimension...i tried it) Laughing
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well dragon now has a very part time job , working with kyrin the vet who employs her decided as i help out so much around there with her and fixing things that he and his building manager (who does very well at playing solitare...errrr ...yeah)

anyhow doc says to kyrin tell the dragon to make a time card sunday he's going to get payed for his help

dragon needs to make out a list of stuff for stripping and refinishing the floors in the hospital which havent had it done in ohhhh 25+ years...yay scraping

the rest isnt so bad the stripping is actualy easy its the scraping years of wax grime dirt blood hair ect ect out if the edges and corners and this dragon worries about the tiles...in some places they arent exactly attached firmly

(dragon can see using the floor buffer with scotch brite pad(tm) whirring along scrubbing the tiles nice and clean listening to music and WHANG! off flies a tile into the wall)

sigh..... then have to go back in and repaint the base boards as the stripper and the pad will take the old paint clean off but thats expected doc has already planned for it

dragon also made a half door from an old window frame out in the barn. sanded with a plywood panel in the opening it will look great painted and keep the alex mon in his room as he is now sleeping on a real bed not a crib anymore *infact dragon is waiting for the paint to dry on the outside side of it then can turn over and paint the inside part which is a light mint green in alexs room and tan outside *
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the floor project went very well indeed the only hitch came witht he bathroom floor the tiles damaged by the xray film developer dident clean up much if any at all

*shrugs* doc loved the rest we did the front entry which had massive color improvement and looks incredible (4 coats of floor finish but it shines ) more to be done next sunday

dragon today was messing around on the neo pets site figured would see if it was any time consuming fun or just mindless drivil

it was a little of both i adopted a female scorchio (liked her colors) you figure they would encourage adoption instead of making a new one which they reward with 50 pointsin the adoption you lose points and still havent recived my activation code for my account which i cant get any NM (neomoney) so i can play with her in any of the games and such it says there are jobs? what the neo pet works while im offline? anyhow the day ended with me tired of seeing the your acccount is not active so you can play but cant earn any points and ect ect

then started writing on my new story its been stacking up in the brains buffer now for a few days , got some serious wrinkles worked out with the lead race in the story and their needs for a simbionic (sp?) relationship and how they lost that part of their world while i was driving back and forth tween town and the house (25 min drive or twisty curvy canyon roads)

so if anyone hears this dragon died while driving ..umm he was mostlikly talking out story while driving LOL

anyhow the stories tital is "a passing of time"

the race is the drava a legindary race that protected and helped 44 worlds around their home system but then disapeared from the galactic stage theyre loss ends up in many of those worlds being destroyed and by the time humans come along 3k yrs later only 3 races still exist but in decline others are extinct

man being the currious type and hearing the leginds decide to go find the drava for many reasons one of them is the fact other races dont much like humans out in their space and man needs technology they cant buy

no transformation in this story but it is diferent my werewolves of antarctica is also being worked on but the new is fuller inthe brains buffer so it takes precident

thank you btw for reading my log

cateagle did and i sent him a private thankyou note but never got anything back...ehh this dragon figures must been the bone sticking out of teeth *spits it out onto pile of others*
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first and formost my cincerest apologies to cateagle
====================================

and on to the project that i got into yesterday for the doc's (kyrins boss) wife who also works at the hospital

well she asked kyrin if id come over to paint some of her patio beams well shes german so her english isnt the greatest so we went over and looked over the job

O.O
i was stunned this wasent a single day job this was a job for a pro contractor (to the tune of 13 to 14 hundred dollars)well she was non plused saying it was okay she didnt want it done in a day she kept saying something about getting up there with brushes to do the work which i told her that would happen but this was more a spray job due to the angles and texturing of the wood she also wanted some trim moulding replaced which is easy

she agreed and said they had one of those wagner power sprayers *yay*

well the wood is dirty from all the farming in the area and on the northern sides it actualy had moss growing in shady areas
we told doc who said to use the power washer which was my idea to rent if they didnt have one as (note this please) ANY PROFESSIONAL WOULD DO TO MAKE SURE THE PAINT WOULD ADHEAR AND LAST

well we went got supplies with doc giving us a blank check went back and fired up the washer lose old paint went flying and dirt came off in clumps with moss and actual grass in some spots

we cleaned all the parts she wants painted then washed and swept up the mess from the cleaning fully satisfied that we were doing the best we could as a favor to help her save some money i dont even know how much she (who is actualy quite generous) is paying for this

ha so we thought, we told her and she had a cow saying we absolutely damaged the solar panels which were on top of the structures it was why she dident want us to use that and we were soposed to dust and clean with brushes like profesionals would do...

sigh

im sorry, first im not a profesional licenced and bonded contractor but a decent proficent handyman who knows what pro's would do
but now im sorely tempted to tell her where to go as the solar panels have aluminum bottoms & sides copper cores and tubing there is no way a power washer i could stick my hand in the blast could damage them i didnt even aim at them just the wood of the structures they are on

job is becoming not worth the $ due to the issues its causing
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the solar panels produce electric power, there might be a problem, connections and continuity need to be checked. If the just heat water, there's no way this engineer can see that a power washer can hurt them.

Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they heat the pool water

my only true worry was the pvc pipes that were underneith i did hit them a lot and loads of old paint flew off

but no the panels are for the solar heating of the pool water
Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given what the panels do and given that they do have to survive severe rains, this engineer cannot honestly see where there could be a problem. Now, just to carry precaution to an extreme degree, you might check all of the plumbing connections to the panels, just to be absolutely certain. I can't see how a problem could develop, but there's always some outre thing that happens.

HTH,
Cateagle

cyberhorn
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i will most likly finish the job but will have to think twice before doing any more for karen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cyberhorn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: