Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real furries. They are possible.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is this possible
yes
77%
 77%  [ 17 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 22

bonehead54321

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: Real furries. They are possible. Reply with quote

I am a bit of a thinker and come up with some cool ideas. if you want to read more of the stuff I have ritten about, go to zzstudois.com's forum and look in the artwork/story forums. This forum is about theries telling about how furries came to be. anything is welcome. this is just one of my thoughts.for those of you who want to know about my thoughts about the furry origeins. The goverment experiment to creat a perfict soulder.So here it goes my explanation in detail. It's a army prodject done by the Canadian government to well, design and make the perfect being. They used couples who could not have kids to bring them into the world. At the furs now at the age of 5 they were taken for there homes and rased by the army. All of the furries were not born at the same time.500 in total were born all within a day or so apart. Exept for Kiara who is 5 years younger than the rest. Since all the others were experiments to test out new genetic codes that improve something about them. Some examples of this are stength enhancments, speed enhancements, stanima, knowlage reflexes and many other combos. Plus more than one enhancement as well for the youngest ones. most of the furries are cat species but because they ran out others like skunks, and some dog species were used as well. Two of each species were made 1 male 1 female the lion species was last since Kiara is the female of the two. But out right hates the male. Kiara is what they called the one since she has all of those improvments as part of her genetic code.all of the furries are muscular but don't look like you think. there muscle has developed so that it looks normal. Kiara as like the other females are the only ones this worked on. So intead of a 6 foot(normal hieght for humanals) mass of ripiling muscle they are 6 foot slender yet big girls who are more beutifull than most of the characters in this story(no offence). scenario: Kiara, a slender tall beuty walks into a fitness center. to most of the people there she looks strong yet dose'nt show it she sets up a bench press bar with 400lbs on it and gets ready to start. What do you do? wate and see what happens? help? or tell the instuctor that see is going to hert her self and should interfer.(I will explane her out in public later). None of the obove since befor you can make a choise she lifts it of the stand with out hesitation and does 30 reps before she even slows down. After counting nerly counting 100reps she stops and puts it back on the rest and asks if any one whould like to try. after nerly every stong guy in there does at most 30 reps before callapsing and having her help them goes and gets a glass of water and goes and talks to her one and only (me of course) before leaving in a blue pickup (which I own one). Back to the army thing. All of the furries were to go though a test in which all of there abilities were tested. since they were traned from the age of 5. Kiara being 16 at this time was first to be tested. She refused. in doing so all the other refused as well. Kiara was forced to go though with it. and almost killed the people and the general who were trying to hit her with bats as the phiscal test. her doing this and then going to the the 5 star general of the Canadian army was promoted to a 3 star general. this being done she made the choice to let all the other furries have a choice to leave the army and start new lives any where they pleased. new laws were made and an anounsment over all of the t.v, radio channels telling the public about what they had done and that the furries were being let go into the public. also at this time the most important law was declared that any and all forms of aggresion toward a humanal were not tollerated and a minimum sentence of 5 yaers in jail went to the breakers of that law. since all of the furries were tought how to control there emotions the army knew that they would not start the fight yet they will defend them selves. (the best improvment made to the furries is the abilltiy to regenrate and a metal atrobute that makes there bones allmost indistuctable and the ability not to feel pain since they were born with almost no pain reseptors.ex: if one was say shot in the head, the bullet would not make it past the bone, they would'nt feel it and the bullet would be pushed out of the head at which time the hole would heel and no mark could be found after, even the fur would grow back right.) Since they all can learnBetter make that ubsorb thins like a sponge. It is very easy to teach them langauges, fighting teckneaks,etc. normal IQ is in the geneus range. they know and can speak at least 10 diffrent lagauges Kiara on the other paw far supaces all of the others. in everything. She knows 30 langauges and has an IQ that has not been reached before. but does not act like a no it all. she acually has a very open mined and almost never shows what her brain can do. Inless she is callenged. Most hobbies including drawing are second nature to her just likr the lanauges she can speak. lets just say her first drawing ever is as good or better than those three almost real pics done by Maxx the Black Rabbit. I am starting a drawing of her my self. I will donat it plus the claw drawing and the self portrait of me as a furry ASAP. If you have any question that idid not awnser here or you have new quesions, please ask in this forum. : ) 8 ) : P PS: this was not said before but each furry got at least 1 millon dollars depending on there rank. Kiara got arond 3 mil since she is a 3 star general and is "the one". this was given to them so they could start there new lives.

You know my spelling sucks. You should also know that I dun care.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CrayzedWolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. Quite interesting. And...It could MAYBE happen.

But honestlyI seriously doubt it.

My Live Journal
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
whiterabbit
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember kids, don't be a bonehead! Study in grammar class!

Back in action!

Anyone who calls themselves normal is either a fascist or a liar.
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be a simple matter of completely encrypting the human DNA. Once we know what exactly every part does it would be simple to create furs. I'm sure science will get to that point eventually. I'm not going to speculate when, I don't have the background knowledge for that, but I'm sure it will happen.
whiterabbit
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOu would want to ask the rezident microbiologist and physicist, Terl. He knows all.

Back in action!

Anyone who calls themselves normal is either a fascist or a liar.
bonehead54321

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: I did Reply with quote

I did study in grammer class but if I had used that here do you know how long that post would be. You would have to reply from the second page.

Remember the little critters we know today mite evolve into furries one day. If this happens or not. Very Happy Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bonehead54321

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:49 pm    Post subject: Who knows Reply with quote

Maybe science is and has been this advanced for 20 years. Who knows. maybe they just havent told any one yet. (One of those government conspearicys)

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1.... hum... No.

#2 there are freaks and weirdoes out there that do BMA's on them to actually look as furry as possible. Of course if you want to spend $170K a year to get it done in the next 3 years, anything's possible.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Jbird
Forum Hatchetman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Who knows Reply with quote

bonehead54321 wrote:
Maybe science is and has been this advanced for 20 years. Who knows. maybe they just havent told any one yet. (One of those government conspearicys)

Don't worry, if we pull this off you'll be the last to know.

(00:40:05) nbz: you win at the motherf***ing internet O_O
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spell check on aisle 3

Spell check on aisle 3

bonehead54321

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:16 pm    Post subject: What Reply with quote

HEY Exclamation There is no spell check on this forum. Oh I will find out about this one way or another. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA....
NAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil :robot:
MOVING ON if I do meet Kiara I will so have bragging rights and I will show a pic in this forum. (remeber this could happen Very Happy Cool ) (know one knows Shocked )

Last edited by bonehead54321 on Thu Jun 26, 2003 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: What Reply with quote

bonehead54321 wrote:
HEY Exclamation There is no spell check on this forum. Oh I will find out about this one way or another. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA....
NAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil :robot:
MOVING ON if I do meet Kiara I will so have braging rights and I will show a pic in this forum. (remeber this could happen Very Happy Cool ) (know one knows Shocked )

I'll make sure to "remeber" that...

and you could have the "braging" rights. since I'm sure only you could have them.

Elfen_Furry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One cant have bragging rights when one spells it "braging"

Now, dont get me to pull the the old spelling and prouncing rules on you!!!

GHOTI!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Solis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gentlemen, we have a code 11.

a Grammarian.

Please be on the lookout for flying punctuation, misplaced silent "e"s and halved double consonants.

That is all.

bonehead54321

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well sorry for not spelling it right. it has been fixed and your posts are null and void. put that in your pipe and smoke it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: