Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which do u Like better
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrayzedWolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:27 am    Post subject: Which do u Like better Reply with quote

Sorry if this is a spam. I woulnt know if it is since im new here.

But which couple do u think is cuter. Chris Foxx and Sabrina or Calrence and Cindy?

I personally think Clare and Cindy are. They seem so adorable heh

My Live Journal
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sslaxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 6:07 am    Post subject: Hmmm... Reply with quote

...I'd rather see Clarence/Cindy spun off into a separate story, actually.
CrayzedWolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree I would definately read that.

My Live Journal
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mwalimu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris has admitted to being surprised at how some of his readers have taken to the Clarence and Cindy romance. One wonders what complications that has caused him in trying to keep Chris and Sabrina as the central focus of the story. At least Susan, Debbye and Zig Zag are having their romances covered by separate authors (Josh Fox, Cateagle and James Bruner, respectively).

I'm starting writing a story with Clarence, Wanda and Cindy as the main characters. I still need to get some permissions and answers from Chris and the creators of some of the other main characters, but if all goes well, hopefully you should be seeing something from me at some point.

And if you haven't already, check out the Cindy and Clarence story (very short) on my webpage (see link below).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Which do u Like better Reply with quote

CrayzedWolf wrote:
Sorry if this is a spam. I woulnt know if it is since im new here.

But which couple do u think is cuter. Chris Foxx and Sabrina or Calrence and Cindy?

I personally think Clare and Cindy are. They seem so adorable heh

Aren't they, though? Smile

I was going to work on a Clarence and Cindy story and surprise everyone; A Midsummer's Romance was supposed to have been the spinoff chapter for it. Sadly, I just kept it on the back burner ... Dorsola and I had discussed a collaborative effort, and I have yet to throw some input his way. Combination of work/fatigue/absent-mindedness Confused

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="mwalimu"]Chris has admitted to being surprised at how some of his readers have taken to the Clarence and Cindy romance. [/i]

I absolutely was! Clarence Skunk was originally supposed to appear once, dance with Sabrina, and disappear into the woodwork. I really had no reason to even have written that bit, except that it reflected something of myself in high school; going to the school dance stag and being too shy to ask someone to dance, and if I did being declined, spending the dance chatting with friends and eating/drinking snack foods.

Clarence meeting Cindy was a result of Rod "Terl" Stringwell writing me a fan letter telling me how much he identified with Clarence, and his answering my question "whereabouts are you from?" with his little tale of leaving an Amiga CPU/photo/picture outside her apartment door with the poem (which worked itself into The Story). It broke a severe writer's block (my first) and Clarence had his chance meeting with Cindy in the coffee house, which kind of snowballed when I started writing it; I was updating weekly then, so that chapter was probably the result of 3, maybe 4 day's work.

Quote:
One wonders what complications that has caused him in trying to keep Chris and Sabrina as the central focus of the story.

There are no complications; Chris and Sabrina are the central focus of The Story. To keep it moving along, I have the consistant interactions with The Clique, Zig Zag, Thomas and Amy, et al.

Which brought up an interesting problem at the time; when I was working on this back in '99, I was also getting hooked on Omaha The Cat Dancer. I learned never to write after reading it, else I fall into its soap-opera style Smile Same thing with writing bits between Chris and Dexter after watching Jerry and George on Seinfeld!

Quote:
At least Susan, Debbye and Zig Zag are having their romances covered by separate authors (Josh Fox, Cateagle and James Bruner, respectively).

And covered very nicely IMHO Smile

Quote:
I'm starting writing a story with Clarence, Wanda and Cindy as the main characters. I still need to get some permissions and answers from Chris and the creators of some of the other main characters, but if all goes well, hopefully you should be seeing something from me at some point.

Didn't I give you the OK yet? I swear I did .....

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mwalimu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:

Quote:

Chris

I never received a reply to my original request, but I pretty much gathered from a couple of comments you made elsewhere that you were okay with it. Actually, the above comment was referring to another note I just sent you yesterday.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mwalimu wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:

Quote:

I never received a reply to my original request, but I pretty much gathered from a couple of comments you made elsewhere that you were okay with it. Actually, the above comment was referring to another note I just sent you yesterday.

I'll check my Outbox after I get home, and check your Inbox here at PF. I'm sure I did ...

In any case you're right, I am okay with it!

Chris
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:

We already have the children of Chris and Sabrina ...

Do we really? Wink

Chris!
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Mike Regan wrote:

Do we really? Wink

Chris!

Assuming that what happened in Gone Wylde will happen in your story too then, yes, we really do.

Concolor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tygon wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:
Mike Regan wrote:

Do we really? Wink

Chris!

Assuming that what happened in Gone Wylde will happen in your story too then, yes, we really do.

Huh. Well, the most obvious problem with that assumption is that Gone Wylde is completely non-canonical. I state that flatly in several places. Let me also state that I have NO IDEA what Chris has up his most deviously talented sleeve concerning Sabrina's offspring, if any. I did get the twins' names from SOLtS (Chris' dream) but as can be seen from Tabitha, she did not have twins first. I pulled an "Alternate Reality/Timeline" bit on purpose, so that I wouldn't have to keep checking The Story and tweaking in a bunch of course corrections.

Please don't read anything into SOLtS from any of its derivative works, especially mine. That could lead you down some real rabbit trails (skunk trails? Rolling Eyes ). I trust Chris to bring us all home safely, and to wrap up his magnificent saga in his own inimitable fashion. He most certainly doesn't need any of my so-called 'help'. Laughing

CrayzedWolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I hope you can honor the Bookshelf with it. It would give me great pleasure to extend the Sabrinaverse further.

Maybe even to the next generation.

We already have the children of Chris and Sabrina and Lee and Debbye in Gone Wylde.

How about Clarence and Cindy?
James and Zig Zag?

These stories arent just online? I think ill go buy one. *Puts hand in pocke and finds only a shirt button* DOH!!

My Live Journal
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concolor wrote:
Tygon wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:
Mike Regan wrote:

Do we really? Wink

Chris!

Huh. Well, the most obvious problem with that assumption is that Gone Wylde is completely non-canonical. I state that flatly in several places. Let me also state that I have NO IDEA what Chris has up his most deviously talented sleeve concerning Sabrina's offspring, if any. I did get the twins' names from SOLtS (Chris' dream) but as can be seen from Tabitha, she did not have twins first. I pulled an "Alternate Reality/Timeline" bit on purpose, so that I wouldn't have to keep checking The Story and tweaking in a bunch of course corrections.

Please don't read anything into SOLtS from any of its derivative works, especially mine. That could lead you down some real rabbit trails (skunk trails? Rolling Eyes ). I trust Chris to bring us all home safely, and to wrap up his magnificent saga in his own inimitable fashion. He most certainly doesn't need any of my so-called 'help'. Laughing

Oh, we know that and no matter how often authors state that their stories are non-canonical, most just plainly don't give a damn Wink

I myself often ignore that, as author as well as reader Smile

On a side note, as far as Victoria & Tygon is concerned Gone Wylde is canonical.

Concolor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tygon wrote:
On a side note, as far as Victoria & Tygon is concerned Gone Wylde is canonical.

Really?!?!? Shocked Very Happy

Gosh! I'm very flattered!

Y'all come back for a visit some time, y' hear? Come next summer, Wendy will be learning a thing or two about preparing fresh trout. So don't be strangers! Laughing

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*G* For my part, too. Lee, Debbye, and family as presented there are canonical with my story liens - both FTW adn the, in work, Mach ANgels.

Cateagle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: